Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform (3899 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by Dospix(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Keneking:
Obama doesnt dress in military fatigue uniform when visiting war front.

Pls advise our president well.

Too late
Must we continue to use the western world as a basis to define how we would pattern our life and dress code over here? If what Jona wore on this pic is a caftan you and your nay Sayers would still complain. He didn't go to Mubi and Baga for a dressing pagent instead he went to motivate our gallant soldiers who have sacrificed everything to protect this great nation; and wearing a military camouflage was the perfect way to tell our gallant men and women that he is with them in the fight against those blood sucking demons.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by aresa: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
owobokiri:

The same reason Gorge Bush didn't visit Afghanistan or Iraq untill Osama and Saddam were put on the run.

you people ignorant no be small. you get this rubbish from where? please stick to your usual geg till whatever rubbish..
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by Akpan107(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Buhari go fear wetin? Hahahaha!!

He still look clueless anyway. Publicity stunt indeed!

March4Buhari.
You are only panicking... I understand!
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by oladele97: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akpan107:
Our President is defeating Boko Haram
may God bless him... Amen
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dospix:
Must we continue to use the western world as a basis to define how we would pattern our life and dress code over here? If what Jona wore on this pic is a caftan you and your nay Sayers would still complain. He didn't go to Mubi and Baga for a dressing pagent instead he went to motivate our gallant soldiers who have sacrificed everything to protect this great nation; and wearing a military camouflage was the perfect way to tell our gallant men and women that he is with them in the fight against those blood sucking demons.

His Excellency President Obama visits war front with folded sleeves. Even Putin, Mikel and British PM does not put on this military gear when visiting their troops on a mission whether locally or internationally.
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by aresa: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
exactly what silly point is this clclown trying to prove especially with the military uniform? You are still the same crooked, worthless, corrupt and incompetent clowns we are about to get get rid rid of.....smh...
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by owobokiri(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
aresa:

you people ignorant no be small. you get this rubbish from where? please stick to your usual geg till whatever rubbish..

I can smell panic. . You APC lot will oppose anything just to snatch power. . .. but e go do una voooom for eyes next month.
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by deskossy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Anything jona does pains Apc folks to d bone. ..mk una no kill una sef for politicians mara o

1 Like

Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by owobokiri(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Keneking:

His Excellency President Obama visits war front with folded sleeves. Even Putin, Mikel and British PM does not put on this military gear when visiting their troops on a mission whether locally or internationally.

So what's your point? Jona should wear agbada to a desert war front? I don't understand you guys.
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Our President is very fit. Very athletic, very peaceful, very humble and always wearing a smile. The desert uniform is fantastic on him.
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by ozoigbondu: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
aresa:
exactly what silly point is this clclown trying to prove especially with the military uniform? You are still the same crooked, worthless, corrupt and incompetent clowns we are about to get get rid rid of.....smh...

Your soul is filled with hatred any ways

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by KwoiZabo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
oladele97:

U missed it guy....if his not hungry of power....he wouldn't have go for 2nd term
even if he doesn't want to go we want him there. it's not about him it's about the millions of Nigerians that want him to continuebas their president.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by chiefolododo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
The right time to steal 30 trillion naira and still sayy ...(check my signature)
KwoiZabo:
Ride on Mr President we are solidly behind you.
Why I love GEJ is that he is not hungry for Power unlike Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Odili etc that are dying for this position.
Imagine if Amaechi had been in GEJ's position when Yar'adua was away for 5months. Hmmmm. but GEJ remained calm until the right time.
GEJtill2019
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by anonimi: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
LRNZH:
After over 5 years of BH insurgency, this Otueke shoeless man is now visiting our gallant soldiers because of elections.
Nigerians are wiser and have seen through this trick.

GMB is a better leader. Nigeria sai Buhari.

LIAR detected. Abeg carry your bullshiit go another place.

Jonathan visited Maiduguri in 2013 and the Borno elders were begging him to withdraw the JTF.
FACT.
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
owobokiri:

So what's your point? Jona should wear agbada to a desert war front? I don't understand you guys.

I can see you have joined in the ring.

His native wear (black) should have sufficed. Imagine if our next president in person of Buhari wears this uniform in a war ravaged part of the country. What do you think he would be re-enacting?
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by EnigmAries(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
owobokiri:

The same reason Gorge Bush didn't visit Afghanistan or Iraq untill Osama and Saddam were put on the run.
So Afghan and Iraq are now states in the US, as with the case of Borno in Nigeria? SMH

1 Like

Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by oladele97: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
KwoiZabo:
even if he doesn't want to go we want him there. it's not about him it's about the millions of Nigerians that want him to continuebas their president.

Is a lie..even people from his state don't want him...they are only two categories that want him...1. Those that he spent the billions he stole for 2. The corrupt leaders that don't want buhari to send them kiri kir
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
His shoes are too clean for a combatant.
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by owobokiri(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
EnigmAries:

So Afghan and Iraq are now states in the US, as with the case of Borno in Nigeria? SMH

My point: no commander in chief flies into a firefight in a war zone both within orf outside his country, just to prove his worth. . If you want to kill the president, go to Aso rock and try putting one in between his eyes. Stop trying to hand him over to the APCs army chief, mr shekau

1 Like

Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by owobokiri(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Keneking:

I can see you have joined in the ring.

His native wear (black) should have sufficed. Imagine if our next president in person of Buhari wears this uniform in a war ravaged part of the country. What do you think he would be re-enacting?

You are not making sense on this one. Considering the work unfriendly nature of these native wears, this military fatigeu is in order. Don't forget that as the c in c, Jona is automatically at the head of the military heirachy. Basically, he is officially entitled to that uniform.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by tit(f): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
chemystery:
What is his rank?
Soldier Come! soldier Go...!

his rank is commander!
no try am ooo!
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by HzRF(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
aresa:
Lol worthless?
Only if you can contest for councillor and win
Bunch of irrational entities
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by Descartes: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Do you noticed that Buhari's speech lasted for about 1.06mins and raised his lumped face just twice from the paper?
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by EnigmAries(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
owobokiri:

My point: no commander in chief flies into a firefight in a war zone both within orf outside his country, just to prove his worth. . If you want to kill the president, go to Aso rock and try putting one in between his eyes. Stop trying to hand him over to the APCs army chief, mr shekau
No one needs to lure a drunkard of a President to a war zone to kill. He would've been long gone if boko haram- who are in his cabinet- wants him dead. That been said. I bet you didn't heard about a Leader recently who co-piloted a war plane to launch attacks against ISIL even when the latter has the capacity to down a plane?
I can't imagine the US battling with insurgency in say, California and Obama is yet to go there in 6years, either to see the victims or the troops or both- nothing of such will even last 6 months in the US anyway.
So Jonathan who has fixed the date of death for Shekau was afraid of him? Since when? And it takes an election for him to summon the courage? The joke is on you.
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by Mobi47(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Our president..!
Your president
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by owobokiri(m): 5:03am On Feb 28, 2015
EnigmAries:

No one needs to lure a drunkard of a President to a war zone to kill. He would've been long gone if boko haram- who are in his cabinet- wants him dead. That been said. I bet you didn't heard about a Leader recently who co-piloted a war plane to launch attacks against ISIL even when the latter has the capacity to down a plane?
I can't imagine the US battling with insurgency in say, California and Obama is yet to go there in 6years, either to see the victims or the troops or both- nothing of such will even last 6 months in the US anyway.
So Jonathan who has fixed the date of death for Shekau was afraid of him? Since when? And it takes an election for him to summon the courage? The joke is on you.

Who told you that Jonathan has not visited Maiduguri or Adamawa in 6 years untill now Where did you get that nonesense from
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by EnigmAries(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
owobokiri:

Who told you that Jonathan has not visited Maiduguri or Adamawa in 6 years untill now Where did you get that nonesense from
Sorry, I didnt know he actually visited Baga, Potiskum, Chibok, and Mubi before now.
You can as well tell me when and why Jonathan ever been to Yobe, Borno, and Adamawa since 2011
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by owobokiri(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
EnigmAries:
Sorry, I didnt know he actually visited Baga, Potiskum, Chibok, and Mubi before now.
You can as well tell me when and why Jonathan ever been to Yobe, Borno, and Adamawa since 2011

Seriously, hehas visited Borno couple of times in the last few years. I remember a picturee of him arriving at maiduguri airport dressed like local warrior that was posted here before. You can search for that, though his visits to Bornu in the past were all restricted to maiduguri I guess.
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by babadee1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
You can dress a clown in military uniform, doesn't mean he isn't still a clown. Jonathan is simply playing to the gallery and his last minute role playing is an insult to the thousands of innocent lives lost, both civilians and soldiers.
Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by EnigmAries(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2015
owobokiri:

Seriously, hehas visited Borno couple of times in the last few years. I remember a picturee of him arriving at maiduguri airport dressed like local warrior that was posted here before. You can search for that, though his visits to Bornu in the past were all restricted to maiduguri I guess.
It's ok, but I can't agree with the notion that somewhere isn't safe for the President- if at all, not because of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform by imfotech: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Abuja Was Part Of Igboland / Corruption Is The Biggest Crime In Nigeria / Exposed: The Main Reason Behind Lawal Daura's Sack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.