Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Baba Did Not Tear Our Card... His Departure Is A Non Issue-pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Did Not Tear Our Card... His Departure Is A Non Issue-pdp (401 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says 'I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card' / DSS DG Not Our Card-carrying Member - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba Did Not Tear Our Card... His Departure Is A Non Issue-pdp by Toby30(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
The National secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prof. Wale Oladipo has reacted the open exit of former President Olusegun Obasanjo from the party .

According to the Osun state-born professor of Nuclear Physics, the departure of the OBJ is a non-issue.

Here are the top quotes churned out from his fire-spitting speech:

* “Baba is over 80 and my mother is around Obasanjo’s age and when you reach that age, you do things that only you can explain."

* " Baba did not tear our card, the card that was torn was not the current PDP card."

* The card he tore was a Baraje card, which we were going to destroy anyway, he just helped us.

* When a big tree exits in a big forest, smaller trees cannot grow. If that big tree leaves, 10 to 20 smaller trees will grow.

(1) (Reply)

Get The World Best Independent Vehicle Tracker Which Comes With No Monthly Fee / I Go Vote For Goodluck Jonathan. Jona Jona / Why Bomb Blast Here And There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.