Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead (877 Views)

Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead by fems14: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead by parkhurst: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government....?

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead by ojay2053(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lawdd of mercy! What's happening in this nation?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mmmmm! GOD will punish all the enemies of nigeria in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead by Osama10(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015

Time to split it up,we can't live with terrorists anymore.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead by clevvermind(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Osama10:

that is why i pity those carrying broom all over the place. we can't enthrone a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead by ahnie: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
i cringed.....omg!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos, 20 Feard Dead by chat2deen(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Osama10:

U think that is the solution? No Offence bro! We need prayers!!!!

(1) (Reply)

N11bn Scam: Ex-kogi Gov, Audu Beats EFCC Official In Court / Is It True That BOLA TINUBU Has Achieved The Following For HIMSELF Alone? / I Introduced The Idea Of Interim Government But I Won’t Be Part Of It Today-ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.