Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? (2948 Views)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by felifeli: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
I still don't understand this man Buhari and the colonial mentality of his cohorts. You went to London , paid alarge amount of money to make use of Chatam hall, then you read a speech prepared by a PR agency and your supporters think you have done something extraordinary.
Haba ! Reading a speech is extraordinary?
APC I hail your presidential material o.
Chai Buhari
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by CaptainAmerica1: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
felifeli:
[s]I still don't understand this man Buhari and the colonial mentality of his cohorts. You went to London , paid alarge amount of money to make use of Chatam hall, then you read a speech prepared by a PR agency and your supporters think you have done something extraordinary.
Haba ! Reading a speech is extraordinart?
Chai Buhari
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/s]

You are daft!

Wasn't it a question and answer session? I don't blame you, you couldn't afford to watch it

4 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by PassingShot(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
The Clueless One has read so many speeches since becoming president yet not a single one has been inspiring.

And the Q&A session, was that one also scripted?

Surely the dumbness of JonaTAN has infected the Jonathanians!

What a waste of space!

6 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by LFJ: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why not tell your Jonathan to go to London and read the speech prepare for him by his own PR agent too?

5 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by temitemi1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Apc members are bunch of fools nah, getting exited over speech in London as if that will guaranteed buhari victory!! Apc, association of MUMUS grin grin grin. GEJ till apc get some senses into that their dry skulls!!

5 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by dealslip(f): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bros walahi I tire o. The action not the words speaks louder. Buhari did nothing significant in London. I have passed the stage where speeches is what determines my votes. Yardua claimed he was going to declare a state of emergency on Power, that was why I supported him, you and I know the story 8 years after. Sentiments is one of our major problems after corruption. A well paid PR agency will write some beautiful and moving to capture the hearts of the sentimentalist. Buhari though a good and disciplined man, lacks the intellectual capacity to lead Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by itetemi: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
ask jonny walker
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by tit(f): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
buhari is a waste of space

4 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by PassingShot(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
dealslip:
Bros walahi I tire o. The action not the words speaks louder. Buhari did nothing significant in London. I have passed the stage where speeches is what determines my votes. Yardua claimed he was going to declare a state of emergency on Power, that was why I supported him, you and I know the story 8 years after. Sentiments is one of our major problems after corruption. A well paid PR agency will write some beautiful and moving to capture the hearts of the sentimentalist. Buhari though a good and disciplined man, lacks the intellectual capacity to lead Nigeria.

And what about his responses to the questions asked? Surely that must tell you the man is intelligent and in a different class from jona.

Yar'Adua would surely have performed way better than the grossly incompetent one we parade as president now.

2 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by egift(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Now Jonathan's supporters are asking silly questions because their shameless charade were exposed in London. See video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by felifeli: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

You are daft!

Wasn't it a question and answer session? I don't blame you, you couldn't afford to watch it

I couldn't afford to watch TV at 11am ? You are damn right you fool. I was busy working. Only unemployed people watch TV at 11 in the morning. So you that watched, how has it improved your life since then ? Continue to shout Sai Buhari all over the street you hear, until you become an old man and your children start calling you stvpid. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by LFJ: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc members are bunch of fools nah, getting exited over speech in London as if that will guaranteed buhari victory!! Apc, association of MUMUS grin grin grin. GEJ till apc get some senses into that their dry skulls!!

Your own f.o.olishnes started where that of APC supporters end.
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by espn(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
felifeli:
I still don't understand this man Buhari and the colonial mentality of his cohorts. You went to London , paid alarge amount of money to make use of Chatam hall, then you read a speech prepared by a PR agency and your supporters think you have done something extraordinary.
Haba ! Reading a speech is extraordinary?
Chai Buhari
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it's not bro..but don't forget dey r out colonial master..we speak british english. We imitate most of der way of lif..dont forget most of out players ply der trade der.. so am asking u same question u asked us.
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by CaptainAmerica1: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
felifeli:

I couldn't afford to watch TV at 11am ? You are damn right you fool. I was busy working. Only unemployed people watch TV at 11 in the morning. So you that watched, how has it improved your life since then ? Continue to shout Sai Buhari all over the street you hear, until you become an old man and your children start calling you stvpid. grin grin grin

Which TV was it showed on? Stop showing your stupidity

I streamed it live at the comfort of my office.

1 Like

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by felifeli: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
espn:
it's not bro..but don't forget dey r out colonial master..we speak british english. We imitate most of der way of lif..dont forget most of out players ply der trade der.. so am asking u same question u asked us.

Ha! You don't understand this people o. They are NOT listening to you or your country. They are laughing at you and your country. I know them . I live with them. Let us stop ridiculing our country with these sort of actions. They will be pleased to let you hire the hall for money, they will even rent studio audience for you and collect your money. That is all. They dont give sh.it about your country or your stupid election. Let us become wise men and not remain foolish blaxk monkeys.
Ha! O ma se o.

1 Like

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by themilanway(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why do PDP likes to attack the messanger rather than the message?

Buhari's accent is too heavy

Buhari has cancer

Buhari is an illiterate

Buhari travelled abroad for medicare

Why is Buhari gap toothed?

How long does he stay in toilet?

What's the colour of his poo?

Some as jobless and unbelieveable as they are were asking"What is he still doing in London,or why did he travel too early?Like as if the money he used in traveling belonged to their father.

Always asking myopic,mundane and rhethoric questions.

Bunch of saddist

2 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by felifeli: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Which TV was it showed on? Stop showing your stupidity

I streamed it live at the comfort of my office.

I am sure your office is your mobile phone. Why should I give a monkeys di.ck if it is streamed or shown on TV. How does that improve my life ?
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by CaptainAmerica1: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
felifeli:

[s]I am sure your office is your mobile phone. Why should I give a monkeys di.ck if it is streamed or shown on TV. How does that improve my life ?[/s]

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by egift(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
felifeli:

I am sure your office is your mobile phone. Why should I give a monkeys di.ck if it is streamed or shown on TV. How does that improve my life ?

[img]http://tt13.files./2012/05/man-crying.png[/img]
Cry me a river tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by dokyOloye: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thought pa Buhari would be giving a speech freestyle.
Not knowing he was just gonna read a speech he has probably been rehearsing for more than a week now.
APC propaganda machine, U guys r truly powerful
But as for me and my family,we're still saying,
WHERE IS UR CERTIFICATE BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

You are daft!

You are even more daft if u call strings of mumbling characterized by pauses with d sound ehh always heard inspiring.
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by gentlesinna(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chai nigeria don surfer, hw buhari want take present d speeh wey mistake no go dey, I dey shame 4 him
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by CaptainAmerica1: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

You are even more daft if u call strings of mumbling characterized by pauses with d sound ehh always heard inspiring.

Have you heard your president talk on international media before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0gqo4x984A

Tell me if you're not the daft one

1 Like

Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
That is how it was done during 1980s. Nigerian politicians act like kids but the most painful thing is that the new generation still sees them as models. Black Africa, Black mind.
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by kay1one2(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

You are daft!

Answer the question! Member association of past criminals!
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by kay1one2(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
For a cattle herder its quite a huge step!
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by felifeli: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

[img]http://tt13.files./2012/05/man-crying.png[/img]
Cry me a river tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sorry I no abuse yuo o . Na yer papa be dis ?
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
#TeamNeverAgain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: Is Reading A Speech In London An Extraordinary Achievement ? by Naijiant: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

END TIME!! Pastor Jailed In America For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple / The Time For Yorubas To Leave Nigeria Is Now – Oodua Peoples Congress / BREAKING!!! Tension: Buhari To Storm Niger Delta On Tuesday; Avengers Spit Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.