Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund (15273 Views)

LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab / LASU Students Celebrate Old School Day / PHOTOS: Chaos In LASU Students Protest Against The Postponement Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by princemillla(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by intergral(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC...........Change!!!
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by Tobilastik(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Campaign Strategy..

beware of this APshit
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by skullbaba: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
It takes courage to admit your mistake and undo the evil. Whether political or not I am expecting Jonathan and abba moro to refund the money and LIVES they took.
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by jayebros01(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmmmmmmm.... dats kul.... bless up BRF
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by Sajio(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is it not fashola that increased the fees see how the fear of Jimi Agbaje has favoured LASU student?? Fashola now refunding money to the student.. lols. I still feel for LASU if they got deceived and vote APC again. they should be ready for another hike of their fees.... Jimi for lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Its a commendable step. Fashola is working...
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by DesChyko: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
pendy79:
I don't need to a soothsayer to tell me the life of an average Nigerian will be better under an APC government ..

This is a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul.
AC is just a part of APC. Their ideologies aren't the same.
You made a mistake of assigning an attribute of AC to APC, forgetting that CPC and ex-PDP provide the bulk of APC, and that is the ideology that governs the party. This 'goodness' has been taking place under AC, far before the advent of APC.
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by ylaa(f): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
HMMMM, OLO OYINBO KU SE OH!

pendy79:
When the righteous are in power the people rejoices, Fashola did not only review lower the school fees of students in LASU but have gone a step further to refund the fee paid by students in those sessions.

I don't need to a soothsayer to tell me the life of an average Nigerian will be better under an APC government because its hard for a State government anywhere in Nigeria to pull this through not with dwindling revenues and the austerity period prevailing in the country.

mods seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy should pls give this wider coverage, we may have some Lasuites on this forum who may not know about it.

Kudos fashola, Lagos State indigenes and especially we Ikorodu sons and daughters will perpetually be grateful to you for the giant strides you recorded in our domainh
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by HoneySwag(f): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Those dat go their fee refunded will be jubilatin ryt nw... Lucky y'all

Anyway.... U wana knw somthin

GEJ till 2019
God Bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by beatsbyj2g(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Incase
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by zaynulAbideen: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tonight I confirm anything from APC family as propaganda

1 Like

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by ndcide(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
TOO LATE. THIS STUNT IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

WHAT ABOUT THE TOLL GATE WILL HE APOLOGIZE FOR THE ATTACKS DURING THE PROTEST OR IS HE GOING TO REFUND THE ILLEGAL TOLL FEE?

WE HAVE MADE UP OUR MIND TO KILL THE PRESENT POLITICAL DYNASTY HOLDING LAGOS IN BONDAGE.

2 Likes

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by henrysam(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
If na pdp do this apc e rats will say why now that election is at hand
I will never like apc. Bunch of desperados that's what I call them

3 Likes

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by Egbagirl(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
ndcide:
TOO LATE. THIS STUNT IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

WHAT ABOUT THE TOLL GATE WILL HE APOLOGIZE FOR THE ATTACKS DURING THE PROTEST OR IS HE GOING TO REFUND THE ILLEGAL TOLL FEE?

WE HAVE MADE UP OUR MIND TO KILL THE PRESENT POLITICAL DYNASTY HOLDING LAGOS IN BONDAGE.

Nigerians have made up their minds to kill the present political dynasty holding Nigeria in bondage.

1 Like

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by yeahryt(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
It is wa
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
hardbody:

I had a similar experience years back when i was pursuing my LL.M in Unilag. Who or which political party do we credit with thoughtfulness. Must you people politicize everything? Hian
Yuck! I hate that word 'hian'. Makes me wanna puke my intestines. But I once saw Nneka123 type it and I loved it. cheesy
*runs outta thread before Nneka sees post*
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by megacool360(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yeah! "Game of thrones". And if they succeed in winning the election, they will this time triple the fees. Government deceiving Nigerians since 97BC.

Was he thinking through his anus when he sky-rocketed the fees initially? Refund ko, students' interest ni.
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Has GEJ refunded the immigration job application fee?
takenadoh:
Election gimmicks after cooking beans infront of the gate.

Meanwhile
#SurepGISPayyourinterns
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by joeyekembele: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
I love APC gimmicks die. That was a fast move by the party to deceive the electorates.
Jimmy Agbaje has not won the election but Lagosians are beginning to feel his impact in Lagos state already. His critising the government over the geometric hike in the tuition fees of LASU has yielded a positive results as Fashola has no option but to refund the excess increment. He equally criticised the Lagos state government to sheath her sword against Okada riders and general motorcyclists in Lagos. Through Agbaje critising, both VIO and LASTMAN have redused their nefarious operations on Lagos highways also.
Lagosians must be wary of this kind of gesture from the state and insist on voting out the APC. Failure to do this will result in reverting to the status quo after the election.
AGBAJE WE ALL TRUST.

1 Like

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by ajoskele(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
simplemach:
Haba! See what somebody wants to do, after looting as much as he wanted, he wants to refund the remaining change in the state's purse to students since he has just a few days more to stay in office. And i think he is doing this because he knows Jimi will take over for sure, just to create more problems for him.

[s]Olukogan, who represented Fashola, said the money released was N209 million and the remaining would be released later. He added that government was committed to ensuring the wellbeing of the students, even though LASU remains the institution that charges the lowest fee in the country.[/s]

LIE....! in Kadpoly, tuition fees get as low as #8900 in a whole year. I paid it in 2012.
You went to POLYTECHNIC sir!
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by aryzgreat: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just like He unbanned okada now election is around, Watch out for d veracious clamp down after election.

Greek gift

2 Likes

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by aryzgreat: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
henrysam:

Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by anonimi: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
pendy79:
When the righteous are in power the people rejoices, Fashola did not only review lower the school fees of students in LASU but have gone a step further to refund the fee paid by students in those sessions.

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me the life of an average Nigerian will be better under an APC government because its hard for a State government anywhere in Nigeria to pull this through not with dwindling revenues and the austerity period prevailing in the country.

Kudos fashola, Lagos State indigenes and especially we Ikorodu sons and daughters will perpetually be grateful to you for the giant strides you recorded in our domain.

Hypocrisy is when you're shouting the refund is political yet you wish you or your younger ones were beneficiary of such a largesse.

When will GEJ refund the N1,000 immigration employment scam money Abba Moro collected?

Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Sai Nigeria 2015

#ihavedecided

Why did he increase the fees in the first place if he is righteous as you claim

Why not refund the excess since when it was first increased?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by ajoskele(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
zaynulAbideen:
Tonight I confirm anything from APC family as propaganda
No mind dem jare...dey even took Buhari to London Chatam Hospital.

1 Like

Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by anonimi: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
henrysam:

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by 1stola: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
FASHOLA IS WORKING
JIMI AGBAJE IS GRUMBLING
AMBO O, ATI DE.
EKO O NI BAJE O.
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by ajoskele(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:

Why did he increase the fees in the first place if he is righteous as you claim

Why not refund the excess since when it was first increased?
When will GEJ return the 1k?
When will he arrest or at least dismiss Abba Moro?
When will you get sense?!
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by simplemach(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
ajoskele:
You went to POLYTECHNIC sir!
its an INSTITUTION ma!
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by ajoskele(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
simplemach:
its an INSTITUTION ma!
I didn't say otherwise!
Re: LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund by anonimi: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
kullozone:
hmm....
they issued cheques to not more than 15 students then packed up and left with the tv station they invited to cover the rubbish.
I'm not going to conclude yet but if it's what am thinking,then they can be rest assured that it won't go down well atall.

let's wait and see...e be like say them no know how students eyes dey chuk for this money oh!

When the students protest against the GIMMICK and this scam of a refund for tv only to a few students abeg nor forget to take pinshures and load here on a new thread.
Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here / University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days / YABATECH & Kaduna Polytechnic To Start Awarding Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.