Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? (691 Views)

Women: Protect Your PVC So It Won't Be Used By Boko Haram / How To Know Your PVC Pickup Location / Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by cidieschat(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just a Honest question sha.
Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't even have but 10k can turn mine to urs and ur talking about 1m

1 Like

Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by buygala(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
No I won't angry .... I can't allow a mere ephemeral and transient commodity like money dispossess me of the ability to do my own little part in bringing the desired change to my Nigeria, the apple of my eyes embarassed ....MY PVC IS MY PASSPORT TO GREATNESS.... MY LIFE, MY PVC embarassed

Now, the above bullshiit is what I will say if I was a baskad undecided ... but since I am a true son of my daddy,

Once I see the 1 million US Dollars breathing in my account, my PVC will automatically run out of my wallet into the joyful arms of its new owner embarassed

BOTH PARTIES ALREADY HAVE THEIR RIGGING MACHINERY ON FULL THROTTLE... MY VOTE CAN AS WELL GO AND DIE angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Olohun maje, I will never sell the future of my unborn generation!
I wouldn't blame those that sell it .
Poverty has a way of reprogramming people.
My PVC is my world,
My PVC is the future of my children,
My PVC is a better Nigeria
My PVC is everything to me.
#say no to selling of your PVC #

#GMB/PYO .
Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
i kaston will never sell my PVC for any amount in this world. i will use my PVC to impliment that change i want to see.

my PVC for buhari
my vote for buhari..
Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Those loyal to change will never do it but those m0rons in support of an ever confused and brutal administration called PDP will do it. That party is full of gluttons who will stop at nothing to tap into the nation's treasury even if it involves taking innocent lives in the north or selling their PVC's.
Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by Young03(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
aanumama:
Olohun maje, I will never sell the future of my unborn generation!
I wouldn't blame those that sell it .
Poverty has a way of reprogramming people.
My PVC is my world,
My PVC is the future of my children,
My PVC is a better Nigeria
My PVC is everything to me.
#say no to selling of your PVC #

#GMB/PYO .

if i hear..dnt even av bt 2k i wil sel it
Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by Young03(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Those loyal to change will never do it but those m0rons in support of an ever confused and brutal administration called PDP will do it. That party is full of gluttons who will stop at nothing to tap into the nation's treasury even if it involves taking innocent lives in the north or selling their PVC's.

ee.naivity..u gat brain at all, abi na me tell ur papa mak e no dey govt huz...Chantin CHange....wat z change if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by Elslim: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Where d buyer de abeg??
Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Depends, if my vote really counts I wouldn't. But if my vote Na Sara, why not. I'll add two extra sef.
Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by mumumugu(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
I will sell mine for a hundred naira
Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by tolu4you: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
1million keh? please come buy it...... i dey use my pvc do i.d card. i go sell am lol. dnt sell your pvc ooooo
Re: Would You Sell Your PVC For N1 Million? by olaboy001(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Don't mind for free if it is meant voting for CHANGE

(1) (Reply)

Is Terrorism Fuelled By "Poverty" / Find Out The Only Thing President Jonathn Will Never Allow The APC Do In Nigeria / Letter To Patience Jonathan From My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.