Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Accidented Cars From Cotonou - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accidented Cars From Cotonou (1959 Views)

Dangers Of Buying Vehicles From Cotonou / Nigerians Should Say No To Accidented Cars / Are Accidented Cars Really Bad Deals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accidented Cars From Cotonou by GODISGOD(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2009
A friend of mine today in the office was talking about how easy it is to get slightly accidented cars from cotonou at avery cheap rate and doing the little repairs yourself.
He said this accident may hav been caused during shjpment.
Can somebody clerify me on this issue.
Thanks.
Re: Accidented Cars From Cotonou by abey007: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2009
I know about accidental cars from the US but not aware if they also bring from cotonou
Re: Accidented Cars From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2009
@poster,
they are not accidented cars like that. Let me explain it in details to you. When cars are been shipped in. On the sea, the shifting and moving of the ships. the cars collide cos the cars are not containarized. so due to this reason, its either the other car hits the other from behind or from the side or whichever form. When the cars get to the park, they are sold out cheaper and mind you, they can have that fixed over there, but if you want to buy it like that and fix it yourself, you can have it done like that as well. So its not really accidented like the owner drives it and use it to have accident. All this are not recorded on the VIN record of the car. Mind you that. Its a good buy like that anyway sha. its all about BUDGET.
Re: Accidented Cars From Cotonou by kanyenorth: 5:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Chima Arinze Automated Services Ltd
Phone: 0803 501 8807
Copart auction registered bidder in Lagos. I can help you buy an ship used cars from any where in the world.
Accident or brand new.
please feel free to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Deployed Air Bags / Who Has This Car For Sale? / Vehicle Number Plate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.