Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! (2200 Views)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by tit(f): 5:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Breaking news !!! It was a serious battle yesternight for the security men attached to the PDP candidate for Khana / Gokana Federal Constituency, RT.Hon Dum Dekor who was returning from Khana local Government, where he had carried out a door to door campaign and was on his way back to his portharcourt residence when his vehicle came under severe attack around oando filling station shortly after refinery junction, eleme with several gunshots fired at his vehicle tyres. His security men stood their ground by repelling the assassins. We thank God for the protection of lives as the plan of his enemies was put to nothing. He remains ever committed to represent the interest of his people at the National Assembly. God is in control.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by sigmundfreud(m): 5:18am On Feb 27, 2015
How is that related to Amaechi or APC?! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by yuncka: 5:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Pls stop using misleading statements as Ur topic.

Am so disappointed that some people can stoop dis low so as to discredit their fellow humans.

Pls CHANGE ur ways.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by size38: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=yuncka post=31125777]Pls stop using misleading statements as Ur topic.

Am so disappointed that some people can stoop dis low so as to discredit their fellow humans.

Pls CHANGE ur ways.[/quote
Ask am very well my brother. I now understand why many Nigerian youths are seen as a wasted generation. Majority don't even know they have right how much more defending their rights. They think that it is their leaders that holds the power to decide who will die today and who will live. How can an adult with kids at home make this kind of headline?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2015
buhari and terrorism belike aboki and shawama

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by basty: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2015
You OP is mad with this your useless post. You guys should beware of whatever you post. How does this concerns Amaechi?
I am telling you, The anger of God will be upon you guys causing disaffection in this country especially on these fora.

Mad man read this link:

www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/30610-police-quiz-factional-rivers-speaker-arrest-3-others-over-okrika-violence

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by san316(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2015
tit, did you suck any TIT while growing up? seems you lack the necessary vitamins to boost your IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by abokikhalifa: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari and terrorism belike aboki and shawama
y related?
Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by Truckpusher(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Of course , your father is responsible .
Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by Trut(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2015
APC = Another Problem Coming...
Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by tit(f): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
sigmundfreud:

are you a learner?
Who else would want to kill the right Honorable Dum Dekor if not for the slowpoke Amaechi and his lastma goons.
I am sure he has imported some of Tinubu's killers to Rivers State.

I am sorry for you.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by noordean(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:

are you a learner?
Who else would want to kill the right Honorable Dum Dekor if not for the slowpoke Amaechi and his lastma goons.

I am sorry for you.
Everybody is a learner to u. It seems dat'z ur chorus

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by tit(f): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
noordean:
Everybody is a learner to u. It seems dat'z ur chorus

some people mugun dey tire me oo.
them even fit fall victim to those peoples wey dey wash money
Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by hillsate: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
When a slipper-shaped tit makes a post, what else is expected?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by noordean(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:

some people mugun dey tire me oo.
them even fit fall victim to those peoples wey dey wash money
u r speaking in tongues??
Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by noordean(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
hillsate:
When a slipper-shaped tit makes a post, what else is expected?
i have come to realize dat reading her post or quoting her is a waste of one's time because she has never made a sense

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by ogmask: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
basty:
You OP is mad with this your useless post. You guys should beware of whatever you post. How does this concerns Amaechi?
I am telling you, The anger of God will be upon you guys causing disaffection in this country especially on these fora.

Mad man read this link:

www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/30610-police-quiz-factional-rivers-speaker-arrest-3-others-over-okrika-violence

She is actually a mad tit (puna) on rampage. Very wicked minded shegoat spreading hate and lies all over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by aminashy: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by sigmundfreud(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course , your father is responsible .
grin...is this really you? I'd assumed the moniker was smarter. But you know what they say about assumption tongue
Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by sigmundfreud(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:

are you a learner?

I am sorry for you.
No am not a learner. I don't spew conjectures without proof or live on conspiracy theories. I try to be rational and objective in my comments... a capacity am not sure you are capable of ...or even appreciate.
Re: Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! by GeneralBosco: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:

are you a learner?

I am sorry for you.

As in you foolish no be small

(1) (Reply)

PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? / See How Pupils Go To School In Oyo State With Their Writing Desks. / Stolen Funds: Buhari And Jonathan May Clash Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.