Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together (42126 Views)

Gumsu Sani Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by alaoeri: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
This family milked Nigeria the way GEJ is doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by bigv(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cool
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
See attacks all over grin
Who wan drop comment cool tongue undecided
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by anonimi: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:
Chai baddest dude built his career on our oryel money.

Hmmmm Fine woman of a tyrant husband.

BTW #NeverAgain will a tyrant like the late husband to this woman ever rule us even though he professes change.

Once bitten-fourfold shy...

GEJ till 2019.

We cannot be deceived by their changeLESS change chant.
No, we cannot!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094979_captureoptimized_jpegf7b05afb46f2819470e75a9b866e5848

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2160768_screenshot20150226142934_jpeg5cef95471bd703d04d2a981982053922

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

4 Likes

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by link2ok(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Even a blind man can see the glaring fact that ur very stupíd

Very stupid my dear. They try politicizing everytin.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by femi4: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

Did you say your thread.?
Do you own nairaland.?
This is a public forum.
Iwill repeat again.
Stop trying to be intelligent.
and stop chasing me up and down.
Ode! She created the thread. You are the one sounding like you ve got no brain
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by AndrewParker11: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life be warn you must be 18 years and above!!!

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by 100Cents: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
See as she don old.

People, live a good life..
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Desric(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

Stop claiming to be intelligent, Why are you chasing me up and down.?
Do you hate all GEJ supporters this much.?
How do you feel about it.?

Emmmm BTW I do not know what you are talking about pull out some evidences for me.
Or
Do you mean better off in the sense that she and her late husband connive and loot our country.?
or the tyranny displayed by her husband during there era fully supported by her.

Teasha tish me.
And by the way, what's the difference between General Abacus's regime and the present one we are having in terms of tyranny?
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by tyson99(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
AndrewParker11:
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life be warn you must be 18 years and above!!!

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.
Illuminati don turn indomie wey dem dey do advert for

Find beta job do cos scamming no fit work for here ashinara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by money121(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin

money good oooo chaii see skin
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by anonimi: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Desric:
And by the way, what's the difference between General Abacus's regime and the present one we are having in terms of tyranny?

Plenty difference.
If you know otherwise please share with details.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by seedorfg(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
damn abacha the looter that convert a bank account to bachabacha, rot in hell abacha

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by queensmith: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm upset that she's not in prison or hiding out in the bushes of Somalia.

Not to worry its not too late
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by 100Cents: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

Sister Ya dei.?

Dont mind that NkolI abi wetin be her name trying to be intelligence i guess shes married yet see how she exposes her chest eniway and wont stop chasing shadows..
Lol
kaman ta sani ta fi mu.

Ladies who expose their boobs are brainless.

If they have brains at all, then its infected..

In addition, its GEJ till 2019..

3 Likes

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by mmsen: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why do you people proclaim everyone as a 'billionaire'?
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by abidak1759(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
This woman is growing old oooooo...
Chaii
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by jdbrasco(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

What's chai ? At least, you and everyone else on this forum will agree with me that she was better than what we have today.
Wat is ur problem? Are saying we shld go bck to d Abacha days? Stop deceiving ppl dat doesn't knw much then. U knw u can't even insult the Abacha's the way u do to Jonathan and go free. Nigerians want to move forward ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by tyson99(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
mmsen:
Why do you people proclaim everyone as a 'billionaire'?

You nor dey this country when abacha ruled abi u think say na 1million naira hin loot

I guess u are living in swahiligrin
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by furetin20: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
How does this affect the price of my data bundles?
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by yehmi01(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sparkle777:
Still a beautiful woman. Does any of her daughter look like her? We need those genes mehhn cool.
As for the billionaire side. No matter how much the fed. govt takes from them, they can never be as poor as Dangote.

Some people can talk sha.

Dangote is who who are talking about ohh and you say as poor as dangote.

If dangote is poor then their is no word to qualify how POOR you are.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by tyson99(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
jdbrasco:
Wat is ur problem? Are saying we shld go bck to d Abacha days? Stop deceiving ppl dat doesn't knw much then. U knw u can't even insult the Abacha's the way u do to Jonathan and go free. Nigerians want to move forward ok
was abacha a civilian president
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Ellababy808(f): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
May God help us.
Get free manual 4 stubborn chest pains and infections. www.doublegandm.com/download.html
it.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by furetin20: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Guest085:
Buy Cheap Data From NAIRALAND

HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it
is to buy data.

Below is his price list:

==> 5GB for #1,200

==> 10GB for #2,300

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry  etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

BBM – 334-CA-3A8
Call Hot Line - 081-695-32846
Whatsapp- 0816-9532-846

Add up or call to Place an Order!!

Place and order now..

#source NAIRALAND‎‎

BBM – 334-CA-3A8
Call Hot Line - 081-695-32846
Whatsapp- 0816-9532-846

ADD UP FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!‎..
you know I really think you should not be selling sme. you should be giving it out. your prices are ridiculous infact this doesn't look real Na scam

2 Likes

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by mmsen: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
tyson99:

You nor dey this country when abacha ruled abi u think say na 1million naira hin loot

I guess u are living in swahiligrin

You have proof of assets?

P.S.
"Swahili" is a language, not a place. You ignorant buffoon.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

Stop claiming to be intelligent, Why are you chasing me up and down.?
Do you hate all GEJ supporters this much.?
How do you feel about it.?

Emmmm BTW I do not know what you are talking about pull out some evidences for me.
Or
Do you mean better off in the sense that she and her late husband connive and loot our country.?
or the tyranny displayed by her husband during there era fully supported by her.

Teasha tish me.

I will really like to know how much they gave U to keep posting shit on naira land oooooo.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by LewisO: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
And MODS saw this thread full of blind arguments and still brings it to FP, Nairaland i don't just understand it anymore! undecided
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Sparkle777(f): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
yehmi01:

Some people can talk sha.

Dangote is who who are talking about ohh and you say as poor as dangote.

If dangote is poor then their is no word to qualify how POOR you are.

Why not go and learn figures of speech, stu pid. Illiterates be quoting me.
Take back ur poverty, sil ly.
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Firmjudge(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

I will really like to know how much they gave U to keep posting shit on naira land oooooo.

.... Nanananananaananana

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? / Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians / Ben Murray-Bruce Eating Ofada Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.