Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Buhari And Deception, the ageing face of sharia! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Deception, the ageing face of sharia! (755 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Chairman Of Sharia Court Of Appeal In Gombe For Fraud / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Deception, the ageing face of sharia! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
-Buhari is a man full of contradictions.

- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.

- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.

- He is honest but lies about his qualification.

- He has no N27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N135 million worth of drugs to donate.

- He is poor but all his children school abroad.

- He will fight terrorism but sees others fighting terrorism (Boko haram) as anti-north.

- He will empower the youths but is never known to have helped a single Almajiri even in Daura.

- He will fix the economy but has not even rudimentary knowledge of economics.
- He will stabilise oil price but he is not OPEC president.
- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.

- APC said he is in London to present a paper but he does not even know the meaning of APC. Only God knows what he will be telling technocrats.
-He will rather go present a paper in London than attend a presidential debate in Nigeria.

-He says he will win the election but does not know the meaning of INEC that will conduct the election.

-He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a democratic government.

- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.

Above all, he is a half star general who built his entire military career on fraud, falsehood and corruption!

Buhari is just a fraud, a calamity waiting to happen!

Say no to Buhari!

Say no to APC!

Vote GEJ!!

Vote PDP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Deception, the ageing face of sharia! by Slynonny(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mallam Buhari go home and rest in peace.
Never again will you rule Nigeria.
#Never Again.
Re: Buhari And Deception, the ageing face of sharia! by Boss13: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dear Poster, I like your comments but many of the things you posted are not true. I am not a Buhari fan but I like the man. He has identified himself and stands for positive things.

Our beloved president, a man I also loved, said his 2nd term is for the youth and that to me is not clear. Would he be dancing with the youth in his 2nd tenure. Our president is still not clear on what he would do. I am afraid to say it may be a refined continuation of his concluding first tenure.

We need change whether it is from Buhari or Jonathan - but we do need change.

My other reason for liking Buhari is his political affliation. PDP stands for looting and slavery. So even if the president surrounds himself with 1st class technocrats, the PDP stalwarts will continue to frustrate things by implementing their wicked manifesto.

(1) (Reply)

Video:happy Nigerian Soldiers Jubulating And Chanting NEVER AGAIN On GEJ' Visit / Its 'judgement Day' Today In Enugu / Patience Jonathan Top Ten Grammatical Errors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.