Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus (17326 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos / Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges / Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by akpumping7720(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ok naa
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Chrisx1x(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
You are just saying the same thing using different words
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Atewo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by auntymi(f): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
So truE, loL
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by eleko1: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jona Povery party cos am
McLove:
what made him a bus conductor?
undecided undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by eleko1: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
No 7 Nah the job wey Jona provided for Nija youths.No food for lazy man abi undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
My friend julius falls into the last category

I remember those times way I dey enter bus for free grin

#ojuelegba_hustle cool

hahahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by bolaji3071(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Make I run go open seven type of Driver You will meet in public thread before another pesin open am.
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
However it is, that they act, be nice to them.
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Msquare220: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
OP e com b lyk sea U be VIP 4 busstop, dis 1 wea u sabi all the conductors
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:

The guy stubborn gan....
After his father passed away
he started doing drugs, the clique of friends he rolled with turned him into a stoner

I still rolled with him pretty well, but I didn't let him influence me with his bad habits

There were other guys too... Endurance, ini and some others lyk that, they were my schoolmates who at some point were conductors

I had my own clique of friends I keep close but I kept those bad guys closer, so if any close friend or random Nigga' tries to stab me in the back or toy with me, my bad guys got my back

I was even the youngest among this guys, both my bad Goonz and the close pal..

Wetin u go do if God come punish u now this ur friend join nairaland today come see ur post about his friends and him especially and the condemnation sentences u are displaying here on my 5inch screen? Ehnnnnnn ... ansa me... badt guy
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by alberto2k(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Wetin u go do if God come punish u now this ur friend join nairaland today come see ur post about his friends and him especially and the condemnation sentences u are displaying here on my 5inch screen? Ehnnnnnn ... ansa me... badt guy

Tell me how I'm condeming them by talking about my past undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by alberto2k(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Thug life no easy baba embarassed
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by dytbabe: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
The ones that will run with ur change

I rem smtyms 3weeks ago, I boarded a bus to obalende, I was on a call with a cool chyker, so I got down somewhere to board another to adeniji, still on the call oo, infact was in the bus to adeniji already, I jst rem my 50 naira change, I came down with speed, infact I forgot I was on a call, I started shouting, change mi da ooo, stop the bus, conductor, driver, stop that bus, 50naira change, I was shouting hard that ppl stopped the bus, I ran to collect my change and even hissed
I said ole, ofe mu change mi lo
So if I had not called u back u wldnt have given, barawo
By the time I turned back, see ppl laughing so hard, like this tu.sh. babe acting like agbero.

Really I laughed when I got into the bus, then I rem my phone was by my ear *shocked*
Dude jst said, u know what, I think I love u
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Thug life no easy baba embarassed

roflwmd

abeg no use laf kill me dis nyt cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by money121(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:

The guy stubborn gan....
he started doing drugs, the clique of friends he rolled with turned him into a stoner

I still rolled with him pretty well, but I didn't let him influence me with his bad habits

There were other guys too... Endurance, ini and some others lyk that, they were my schoolmates who at some point were conductors

I had my own clique of friends I keep close but I kept those bad guys closer, so if any close friend or random Nigga' tries to stab me in the back or toy with me, my bad guys got my back

story for the godss tongue
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Abbey2sam(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:

Tell me how I'm condeming them by talking about my past undecided

it's condemning bruv
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Forwetinnah: 12:59am On Feb 28, 2015
"Conductor I wan come down. ...i no need APC, give me change"
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by tunwumi: 1:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Man is ur fault. U have entered a contract with him by agreeing to a term of paying 50 Naira. If you have told him at the onset he will gladly collect that 40 naira without complain.
Just learn to do the right thing. If u leave Nigeria and go to other country u can't try that with them they will jus show u the sign that state how much u should pay.

Always do the right thing even if it painful.

LewisO:
I entered a NAPEP yesterday, i didn't have change just came out from the bank, and the least money with me was N40 and he claimed to me it's N50 and am the last person so i told him i don't have change he should try to collect the money he insisted so i said let's go because i was in a haste to get home, omo when i get to my destination, if u see the way this man dey talk like stammerer just because of N10. Mehn naso dis guy water almost comot for enn eye o, because of i no get change now take 1k enn say se i fit comot all the money wey dey my pocket to show am sey i no get change, naso this man dey para, e be like sey make i wipe am. grin Omo dis guy find change by all means o, by asking his colleagues passing by with there NAPEP o for about 20mins, i just say naso u stingy reach? Mehn some people can be so Obnoxious. angry grin

(op) nice one! cool
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by LewisO: 1:46am On Feb 28, 2015
tunwumi:
Man is ur fault. U have entered a contract with him by agreeing to a term of paying 50 Naira. If you have told him at the onset he will gladly collect that 40 naira without complain.
Just learn to do the right thing. If u leave Nigeria and go to other country u can't try that with them they will jus show u the sign that state how much u should pay.

Always do the right thing even if it painful.

U don't get my post. I told him very well before moving, seems he kept quiet when i told him that's the least change with me about from the moneys i had with with 1k note.
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Kazrem(m): 3:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Op, there are also those that pray you forget your change. I can't forget the day I forgot #900 balance with one not too long ago. It was a bad day because I only had #200 left with me aside the 1k I gave him.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by McLove(m): 3:51am On Feb 28, 2015
The slowpoke, Abi Una Neva See slowpoke Conductor B4? As in dindinrin. lol
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 28, 2015
McLove:
1)The "no change ones":This is a very common slang among bus conductors. They don't have change all time, even if there is they will still complain that there is no change.

2)The Frustrated ones: They are always fighting with their ogas(drivers). They fight over different things ranging from the issue of change to the amount they carry the passengers.

3)The Touts: These ones fight with everybody; the driver, the passengers, and even drivers and conductors of other buses.

4)The Bully: These ones are always fighting with the female passengers. Only tough female passengers can deal with them.

5)The rough ones: They are always dirty, they put on tattered clothes that chase customers away. They are mostly illiterates.

6)The Semi-Literate: They go to school a little and are always trying to impress their customers by saying little English.

7)The descent ones: They are always neat, well behaved and some speak correct English that one begin to wonder why they are bus conductors.

Feel free to add yours

The ones that are always withholding people's change so as to make them forget it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Akinrogun(m): 5:30am On Feb 28, 2015
...alasopo (marry by force) type of conductors....... marriage of inconvenience by lumping Hausa + Ibo + Yoruba together to sort out balance issues. In such scenario.....pronto I forget such balance.
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by AreaFada2: 5:39am On Feb 28, 2015
People still use public bus?

Here in France everybody now use a drone to get about. grin

Sending our gallantos some drones to fish out the remnants of Boko in Sambisa.

Martellus Boko-Haramum: Hammer of Boko Haram.
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Sarimah(f): 6:16am On Feb 28, 2015
LewisO:
I entered a NAPEP yesterday, i didn't have change just came out from the bank, and the least money with me was N40 and he claimed to me it's N50 and am the last person so i told him i don't have change he should try to collect the money he insisted so i said let's go because i was in a haste to get home, omo when i get to my destination, if u see the way this man dey talk like stammerer just because of N10. Mehn naso dis guy water almost comot for enn eye o, because of i no get change now take 1k enn say se i fit comot all the money wey dey my pocket to show am sey i no get change, naso this man dey para, e be like sey make i wipe am. grin Omo dis guy find change by all means o, by asking his colleagues passing by with there NAPEP o for about 20mins, i just say naso u stingy reach? Mehn some people can be so Obnoxious. angry grin

(op) nice one! cool
the man just wasted 20mins of his life for 10naira

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Jchi9876: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:

The guy stubborn gan....

You sure say u no be conductor too?
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by alberto2k(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Jchi9876:

You sure say u no be conductor too?

Haba bros angry

Say u be friends with police no mean say u be police na sad
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Jchi9876: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:

Haba bros angry

Say u be friends with police no mean say u be police na sad

Story

1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Nice one. grin
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by LewisO: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Sarimah:
the man just wasted 20mins of his life for 10naira
Could u just imagine, i told him before moving, i can even dash him N500 from the money if he behaves well, i usually enter it N40, i didn't just know why his own is just different. Some people are just too selfish, that's why they never get help. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxify Debuts In Ibadan, Owerri / See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains / Tips To Avoid Getting Robbed On The Highway While Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.