Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus (17320 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos / Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges / Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:

Tell me how I'm condeming them by talking about my past undecided
New words/ Key words
1.Bad guys
2.bad influence
3. Good guys roll with
4. Bad boys stab good guys
5. Stubborn gan
6. Emeka and INI friends on Facebook .. you hi at them but here in nairaland plenty kW their story
7. Are u sure u re not a conductor serf?
8. you enter that bad guy bus for free and today on nairaland u call them dieties indirectly for free
9. boss u talk of close friend u stab them already that are ready to stab other close friend
10. Well that litreture u wrote should HV been written by
Chinua Achebe.
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by alberto2k(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
RicardozRichard:

New words/ Key words
1.Bad guys
2.bad influence
3. Good guys roll with
4. Bad boys stab good guys
5. Stubborn gan
6. Emeka and INI friends on Facebook .. you hi at them but here in nairaland plenty kW their story
7. Are u sure u re not a conductor serf?
8. you enter that bad guy bus for free and today on nairaland u call them dieties indirectly for free
9. boss u talk of close friend u stab them already that are ready to stab other close friend
10. Well that litreture u wrote should HV been written by
Chinua Achebe.

All this grammar you're blowing sef no relate to the matter on ground

Am a remain loyal to my friends, in their presence I can repeat all this I've said and we'll all laugh it off

Life is too short to be too serious all the time smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:

All this grammar you're blowing sef no relate to the matter on ground

Am a remain loyal to my friends, in their presence I can repeat all this I've said and we'll all laugh it off

Life is too short to be too serious all the time smiley
Only God can judge us charlie
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
back then when I was A conductor.... Na Hustle oo... But now.. I thank God am In the University reading Medicine.... I fall into the no.7 cateqory..... #he dat hustle's shall see bread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) / Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.