Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari’s Speech At Chatham House Yesterday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari’s Speech At Chatham House Yesterday. (369 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari’s Speech At Chatham House Yesterday. by jonathan12345: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
1.I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future.

2.‘I am a former military ruler and a converted democrat.’

3.I have heard and read references to me as a ‘former dictator’…I take responsibility for anything that happened under my watch ½

4.‘Two things have bloomed in the present administration: waste and corruption.’

5.‘Because of the greed, profligacy and corruption, Nigeria’s ‘wealth’ has not translated to human development.’

Read the full speech here
6.‘I assure you, if I become president, the world will not have to worry about Nigeria as it is now.

7.To vote for the continuity of failure or to elect progressive change. I believe the people will choose wisely

8.Any war waged on corruption should not be misconstrued as settling old scores or a witch-hunt. I’m running for President to lead Nigeria to prosperity and not adversity.

9.As you all know, I had been a military head of state in … But the global triumph of democracy has shown that another and a preferable path to change is possible.

10.On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration.
Re: 10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari’s Speech At Chatham House Yesterday. by Young03(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
The first question to ask him is...WHAT IS CHANGE?
Re: 10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari’s Speech At Chatham House Yesterday. by Princecalm(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Young03:
The first question to ask him is...WHAT IS CHANGE?
when he gets to power, you will understand better.
Re: 10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari’s Speech At Chatham House Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Princecalm:
when he gets to power, you will understand better.
Beautiful answer to a kindergarten question.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Candidate, Okezie Ikpeazu Gets Abia Farmers’ Endorsement / Achievement of gej in oil sector / I’ll Return To Otuoke If I Lose –jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.