Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? (765 Views)

When You Get An A1 In Biology And You Need To Flaunt It.. / What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? / Project Topics And Materials In Biology Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by johncreek: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mine was Reproduction...
The Secondary School I finished from was something else....
It happened to be a Military School (Command Secondary School Kaduna)..
Where Biology was taught by different species of beings...
Only one teacher thought me as it should be taught... Late Mrs Lawal..
You can imagine the set of student during my era at that school...
Even though some are officers, Doctors, I.T expert, Architects and so on now.....
But we were all nuisance then...
Talking about the styles of intimacy to perform to have a boy or a girl, what style did the teacher performed to have his desired gender,
What too much adrenaline hormone causes, how safe intimacy is ideal, female reproductive part ( nick named it C.litoris )...
It was fun... CSSKD and other school surely experienced this even better than I think...
Give your BIOLOGY EXPERIENCE...
Re: What Is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by peemyke(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Reproduction grin. Used to b very attentive wen it came to dt
Re: What Is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by oluwadanie1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
I also loved reproduction, but usually disappointed when practicals are not carried out
Re: What Is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by Truth24(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nothing beats the topic "Reproduction" in biology
When I got my Essential Biology textbook in ss1, i went through all d pages in search for Reproduction,only to realise its an Ss3 topic.... Was so disappointed.....Waiting till Ss3 seem eternity but finally, it did came and luckily it was a friendly female teacher dat taught us.....Oboy see as class craze... At a point, d principal even had to come to check wat was going on....When he came, he saw a teacher and the topic "The female genital of a mammal" boldly written on d blackboard....He just smiled and left.
#Baddest boys be shouting "ride on Ma" from d back seats ....lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
I did nor attend school

(1) (Reply)

time up / If Candidates Can’t Use Computers, It’s Their Problem –‘dibu Ojerinde / The Banana Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.