Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out - Forum Games (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out (66071 Views)

Early Morning Brain Teaser (photo) / Tuesday Morning Brain Teaser. / Monday Morning Brain Teaser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2012
Join the pirates of the Indian Ocean cheesy

You're the last remaining of your gender
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
I'd look for someone to impregnate me to see if I can produce another of my kind.

Realize you are alone in the world.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by jaybee3(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^
Turbo my a.zz back to dreamland

I'm butt naked by your side on tha bed
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
(See temptation).I'll make out with you.

Told you I'm preggers for you.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by jaybee3(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
All drinks would be on me for awon boiz to celebrate

I'm the dude that has been e-stalking you all over the board
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ask you what your problem is.

I'm your cousin's girlfriend.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Emeka72(m): 2:19am On Jan 18, 2012
I would be happy about that.

Your phone has been stolen.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Xionez(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
Buy Nokia 12o8. Then visit the nearest Voodoo Master.

Find out your house has been split in two by an earthquake? grin
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
I'd fill the opening with water so I can swim back and forth to both compartments.

All your clothes were gone.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
make use of the leafs.

found out you have water in your brain.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 12:40am On Jan 19, 2012
Go have it emptied.

You've been abducted by ritualists.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Emeka72(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2012
I will keep praying in My mind that they don't hurt Me and later release Me

You are a multi-billionniare.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2012
donate 60% of the total wealth to as many poor-oriented course as possible.

found out your're homeless.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2012
I'd simply become a Nomad smiley

You lost your sense of sight.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2012
get a walking stick

found out you are alone with me in a room occupied with just a water bed, honey jar, ice cubes, romantic songs playing at the background and a big can of evaporated milk.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2012
Nice, I'll get down to business of drinking the milk then anything can happen.

You were adopted from an orphanage home.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2012
i thought that's what they do there? get excited

found out you're double left legged.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2012
Get excited the parents you thought were real are not your biological folks?weird.

I'll have one righted by a surgeon,abi e no possible?

Found out your p3nn1s is missing.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2012
Go to a s[i]e[/i]x t[i]o[/i]y shop and get another one tongue

You were trapped in your dream
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by jaybee3(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2012
Would wake up filled with smiles knowing fully well you featured in my dream

Your only brother got your best friend preggsss
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2012
I'll be glad and pop bottles.

I'm in love with thee.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2012
I'd for tax you for that your love tongue

Everything you were taught was a lie.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2012
Try to learn the truth.

You are gayy
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by jaybee3(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2012
Go straight back to bed to complete the dream

I'm but Naked next to ya
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2012
I'd do some life drawing first then some live action later tongue

Everyone was n[i]a[/i]k[i]e[/i]d
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2012
Grab a cute dude and have hot s3x.

You are obese.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by honeric01(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2012
deflate my tummy with the use of a pin

barked instead of speaking.

freecocoa:

Get excited the parents you thought were real are not your biological folks?weird.

mis-interpreted what you wrote, lol
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
sleep to the next morning and wake up speaking

Lost ur Manhood
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
I'd make do with my womanhood grin

You went back in time.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
i have seen the end of their lives
so i know how the ancient will react to me
i take advantage of it and have a swell time with my scientific modern mind

and found urself face to face with Lucifer

in ur case it would mean that u lost ur male sex partner
emöfine:

I'd make do with my womanhood grin

Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by emofine2(f): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
I'd nervously ask him if he could fly me to school whilst playing music from his in built pipe to my pleasure.

You're in the White House.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by chinedumo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
familiarize myself with the surrounding

nairaland is shut down

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit / What Are You Thinking? / Answer A Question With A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.