Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Do U Wants To Be Rich Witout Any Blood Shade?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Wants To Be Rich Witout Any Blood Shade?? (504 Views)

When I See The Blood, I Will Pass Over You - Olamide Obire / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Wants To Be Rich Witout Any Blood Shade?? by stanleychudi85: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
:How To Join Illuminati And Become Rich And Famous

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD-RICHES. (+18 Above)

Are you a businessman, politician, musical, student, skilled and unskilled worker and you want to be

rich, powerful, connections and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a

member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire

can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the

great Illuminati then Register with $100 on www.churchofsatan.com or call on Hon.Stanley Osas(+2347080260932) after then any other processing is FREE like your International passport and other documents, etc.
For more Information - Inbox me: stanleychudi@gmail.com
Text me on only Nigeria and Ghana number Or call me on any of the numbers and I will call you back : +2347080260932.
Re: Do U Wants To Be Rich Witout Any Blood Shade?? by iamord(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Do U Wants To Be Rich Witout Any
Blood Shade??
>: cheesy. Blood Shade Dude you funny cheesy. Somebody get this dude an indomie hungry man pack
Re: Do U Wants To Be Rich Witout Any Blood Shade?? by redvektor(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
iamord:
Do U Wants To Be Rich Witout Any
Blood Shade??
>: cheesy. Blood Shade Dude you funny cheesy. Somebody get this dude an indomie hungry man pack
lol naija boys forming chief priest since the days of okija

(1) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Prayed For Nigeria / Pat Uwaje-King Of The 'Midnight Crew' Set To Release Solo Debut Album / The Lord Shut Him In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.