Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) (52060 Views)

Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) / The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Muhammadkhan: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Where's that dude on travel section that wants to travel by all means and even by sea

And ofcos my own dear fzero

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Are these prostitution rings ever busted?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
What he discovered was a sophisticated human trafficking ring that takes girls from Nigeria with false promises of making their lives better in Europe via Burkina Faso.

Everyone knows that this line is stale and those girls are just bunch of greedy lazy reetards. If she had made it through prostitution, she would have come to Nigeria, build a big house and drive a nice car while making those at home feel like losers.
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Egbagirl(f): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

GREED FOR MONEY WONT ALLOW GIRLS STAY ONE PLACE...
THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE PROMISING EUROPE WHY ARENT THERE?
A PERSON WOULD JUST COME AND ASK YOU TO FOLLOW HIM/HER TO B/FASO AND YOU FOLLOW..
SHAA USE OF JUJU IS ALLOWED angry

Greed for money or hope for a better future? You might know better but not every does. Many of them are ignorant and too trusting unfortunately. If you are living in abject poverty and someone come to tell you that they can change your life etc, you might be too tempted to follow them unless you've heard of such scams before or know people that have fallen victim.

Don't blame the girl or the girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by fzero: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dyt:
Where's that dude on travel section that wants to travel by all means and even by sea

And ofcos my own dear fzero
My dear am here o,at least the died for a cause. I am still studying the map closely wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Also I find it this whole trafficking business to be disgusting. Why can't Govt. officials put a stop to this devilish act? Why do these poor girls have to suffer at the hands of wicked, lazy bast.ards? Oh well, God will surely punish these devils.
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
PidginYarns:
Burkina suffer. Edo people again? Dem don migrate from Europe to Africa? See how dem useless person pikin life. E no go better for dem
god punish u for insulting edo people
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Dyt(f): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
fzero:

My dear am here o,at least the died for a cause. I am still studying the map closely wink

cheesy cheesy
Clown
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]The poor and not the rich are the cause of their own predicament.
They breed criminals and they breed prostitutes, who end up with unwanted pregnancies and abortions and having children out of wedlock. These ill bred children end up as armed robbers, rapists and terrorists.
When the poor stop to breed children they cannot feed, the world will be a better and safer place to be.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by PidginYarns: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
god punish u for insulting edo people
Bros, hold ur side, I no insult Edo people. Na just the true yarns be dat. And u no even know where I from come

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by PidginYarns: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
aim5:

You bloody fool! Why are you generalizing? Not all Edo people are in support of what's going on. Gah that's why I hate Nigerians, you always want to take cheap shots at a a whole group instead of the individual.
Make ur no blood no dey hot
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by fzero: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy
Clown
Keep laughing at me, soonest I will land in sevilla then rest my case in Madrid angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
PidginYarns:

Bros, hold ur side, I no insult Edo people. Na just the true yarns be dat. And u no even know where I from come
ok no ves Jew
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Zumibliss(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is the evil of money,my pipo,my pipo,be wise!
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by PidginYarns: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
ok no ves Jew
I dey feel like to forgive u sha. No yawa
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Dyt(f): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
fzero:

Keep laughing at me, soonest I will land in sevilla then rest my case in Madrid angry

Perfect
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by fzero: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Green Pasture things, so sad she didn't make it..

RIP miss GIFT, in ur next life. Sprinkle acid on anybody wey go mention Europe tins 4 ur side.

Being the FTC on lalasticlala's post isn't easy at all, I say a big thank to ME for being so jobless.. And lastly,

ADIEU miss Gift, rest in the bossom of the lord
See what joblessness has caused you, keep sitting down languishing in poverty while the the strong hearted people take a bold step.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oh my! So sad
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by gogodaye(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Most probably I am tempted to ascribe it to human nature..in obstinate in seeing around us things we think abound miles away.
I still wonder why Nigerians would prefer to ignore exploiting the huge bundle of opportunities that abound within this country that is within their reach....with the limited skills they possess to survive and make it rich outside the shores of this country...
Another reason is the wickedness exuded by Somme persons who create the impression that Nigeria is one cess pit of a hole for any one to survive in to others....I had to rebut this yesterday with a friend on FB who despite the fact that he got employed within the past 6 years of the PGEJ has been going around giving folks the impression that employment opportunities do not exist and I had to draw his attention to the untruth embedded in his assertions using himself as a testimonial.....The several available opportunities which we as Nigerians look down on....are grabbed at by our neighbours who slip past our borders daily in to our country....
Nigerian youths must acquire basic economic developmental skills required to grab the new job opportunities that are available and not merely depend on acquiring a huge avalanche of certificates that they hope to do clerical tasks with in none existent offices
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
gogodaye:
Most probably I am tempted to ascribe it to human nature..in obstinate in seeing around us things we think abound miles away.
I still wonder why Nigerians would prefer to ignore exploiting the huge bundle of opportunities that abound within this country that is within their reach....with the limited skills they possess to survive and make it rich outside the shores of this country...
Another reason is the wickedness exuded by Somme persons who create the impression that Nigeria is one cess pit of a hole for any one to survive in to others....I had to rebut this yesterday with a friend on FB who despite the fact that he got employed within the past 6 years of the PGEJ has been going around giving folks the impression that employment opportunities do not exist and I had to draw his attention to the untruth embedded in his assertions using himself as a testimonial.....The several available opportunities which we as Nigerians look down on....are grabbed at by our neighbours who slip past our borders daily in to our country....
Nigerian youths must acquire basic economic developmental skills required to grab the new job opportunities that are available and not merely depend on acquiring a huge avalanche of certificates that they hope to do clerical tasks with in none existent offices

Gbam. You've said it all.
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by juman(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
nigeria is a country of bad leaders. nigeria is a failed country.

The greatest problem of this country is one nigeria.

To hell with one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by chachanga: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
she shoulda ran, niccur, shulda jst upped and ran for her dear life!
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by pappilo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Is Burkina Faso abroad? How much dem money be to naira?
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
penisilin:
Although its in their blood to open their legs for Doug, but it could have been better if the paper page educational transformation and economy growth were not a thing of magical illusions to the citizens of dis great Nation that needs a great leader with focus and grinta... angry a better life for our girls... CHANGE WE NEED... Note: I decree the unquenchable fire of the HOLY GHOST to bind and destroy any saTANic agent that tries to quote me unless they are ready to confess and repent angry
So trafficking started in GEJz tenure abi?? Ur FOOLishness dey weigh 95kg. #BigFool
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by sandra50(f): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
May God rest her soul.that's how someone my sis met on socail media promised to take her to europe so she can be working in his company over there.he got her visa so she was just waiting for the date they were meant to travel..she told everyone in the house apart from me nd my big brother cos she didn't want me discourage nd she finally told me when it was few days for them to leave nd then I started shouting to everyone's ears at the end all my siblings that agreed that she shld go started telling her not to.when the man called to find out if she had arrenged her tins,she told him that her dad she shld not go nd he was like(is it everytin that u must tell ur siblings)that's how my sis didn't go with that man..I still can't stop thinking of what wld have happened to my last sis my mum left under our care.so many people approached me years back but they didn't know I knew more than them.[quote author=lalasticlala post=31140077][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
fzero:

See what joblessness has caused you, keep sitting down languishing in poverty while the the strong hearted people take a bold step.
c where pesin dey tak medicine 4 anoda man's headache. If u no no, I came here just 2 have fun & if u hav any problem wit that; GO CHOP BOMB. I thought about flashing u my I'd bt it's of no use 2me. So MR seriousness & unlazy fellow, may God b wit u as u serious more. Shalom
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nigerian leaders are not to blame for the stupidity of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Favourcharles23:
what are u going to Europe for that u cant find in Nigeria... Well, RIP Gift

she can't find Eba, Amala, Egusi, White Dic.
Re: Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) by Vainglory: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
So what is Oshiomole saying about all these stories? Can't he or his wife organise an enlightening campaign for these young girls and their parents? This thing has been going on for ages.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS / Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) / In Abia: Man Butchers Sister,Buries Brother Alive, Then Runs Away(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.