Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji (865 Views)

Opinion: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan / Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan By Ikechukwu Orji / Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan By Ikechukwu Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by TheOtherview: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan By Ikechukwu Orji

FEB 27, 2015

There is absolutely nothing Christ-like in President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.

Muhammadu Buhari with a Catholic Bishop during a recent meeting with catholics in Abuja

It was Mahatma Gandhi who said he admired Christ not Christians. I guess he said this to remind people that most Christians are definitely not Christ-like. One cannot claim to be a Christian when his attitude is opposite of the principle that we are called to live by. There is no middle ground in this race. It is either you are living like Christ or you are a pretender. People like pretending to be what they are not. It is for this reason that one writer defined hypocrisy as a tribute that vice pays to virtue.

There is absolutely nothing Christ-like in President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration. His policies are harsh towards the common man. He has done absolutely nothing for the poor of the land. Rather, he has done a lot to favour the rich and eminent personalities. Any true Christian knows that God loves the poor and is earnestly seeking to do them good. He is seriously looking for those to use to render service to the poor. It can only take a wicked man to increase the prices of petroleum products on a New Year day thereby causing immense hardship to numerous poverty stricken citizens. Any government that is anti poor is anti God.

Jonathan has refused to go after those who are squandering our patrimony. Corruption is rampant and he is pretending that all is well. You cannot be a follower of Christ and allow evil to run rampant around you. How long can we continue this dance of death? How long are we going to allow these men from the forest of thousand demons to continue to desecrate our land? It is about time we chased them away. We need discipline and decorum in governance. And that is what Muhammadu Buhari is about.

Buhari is everything that Jonathan is not. He is disciplined, painstaking and has a visceral dislike for corruption. He has promised to confront corruption and he is just about the only politician that has the credential to do that. He has done it before and he will do it again. The man cares passionately for the poor of the land and wants to do his bit to help them. Buhari is not a drunk and he is not in the business of running around with other people’s wives. As a Head of State, 11 out of 19 Ministers appointed by him were Christians.

Buhari showed leadership when a dangerous Islamic sect known as Maitatsine threatened our peace. He refused to register Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Countries and banned government sponsorship of pilgrimages to Mecca. It is a well- known fact that his personal aides and domestic workers are mostly Christians and under him no one was victimized on the basis of religion. It is on record that Jonathan is the first President to lead Nigerian delegation to the Organization of Islamic Countries in February 2013. He has spent an average of $14 billion on 26, 000 Haji pilgrims annually from 2010. From all ramifications, Buhari has more Christian qualities than Jonathan.

Buhari’s government will focus on building a society that would begin to move the powers of a smothering federal government back to states and local government. Government will be closer to the people and better aware of their real needs and wants. APC as party is open and beckoning to a majority of Nigerians not because we are handing out goodies to people but because we have a better proposal for them and their families.

As a transformational leader, Buhari is sure of what he wants happen and is extraordinarily strong-willed about it. He has one thing in mind instead of a variety of passing impulses. He wants a society full of opportunities. In short, the key to a successful transformational leader is to keep your eyes focused on your goals. And the people’s general has a knack for ignoring unproductive criticism and feels neither threatened nor moved by it. He is not one of such politicians that display so much pettiness and hostility that is simply not productive. Surely, Nigeria will be better under him.

Ikechukwu Orji

ikechukwuorji@yahoo.com

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/27/buhari-better-christian-jonathan-ikechukwu-orji?
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by rusher14: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
FACT!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by gen2briz(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Again...
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by mustymatic(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wow
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Very true!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by KwoiZabo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Story. One of my APC neighbour was telling me that PDP has become the Islamic party cos GEJ attended OIC meeting. The kind snubbing wet I give am e no go forget am for days. sad
Love those who hate you - Jesus Christ
My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. - GEJ
Protect your votes, anyone that stops you strike the person - Buhari (minna 2011)
... dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood - Buhari (Kaduna 2012)
and many more.

And the bishops were full of smilies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by dulux07(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Well said. i am xtian also, forget politics most xtians r hypocrites, some of us r far worse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by Elslim: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
sai buhari ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by ishiamu(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Even shekau is a better christian than Gej

But in gej we believe

We dey ya back gej my man
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by kodded(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL

After they have you have received bank alert why willnt you run ya mouth
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
So true...what pains me about this GEJ is that he goes about parading himself as one humble person,let's try in distinguishing between cluelessness and humbility oooo
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by 2Brains1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmh
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by GeneralBosco: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Incase you didn't understand the OP, it means Jonathan is SaTAN and the gates of hell must be opened unto him come March 28.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by Jesusloveyou: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Story. One of my APC neighbour was telling me that PDP has become the Islamic party cos GEJ attended OIC meeting. The kind snubbing wet I give am e no go forget am for days. sad
Love those who hate you - Jesus Christ
My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. - GEJ
Protect your votes, anyone that stops you strike the person - Buhari (minna 2011)
... dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood - Buhari (Kaduna 2012)
and many more.

And the bishops were full of smilies.
he that do d will of my father,d same is my friend.jesus said keep my commandment,love ur neigbor as urself,don't steal from him.is gej obeying God's commandment?buhari is a better choice in God's eye.
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by aminashy: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Video or I don't believe undecided
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by jamace(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Don't be deceived by politician Buhari's action. The real Buhari is this: https://www.nairaland.com/2109252/general-buhari-calls-total-sharia
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by farem: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan - Ikechukwu Orji by Orunto: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pontius Pilate came to the People who were full of unbriddled acrimony for Jesus and asked who among Jesus called Christ or Jesus called Barrabas they would want him to release as Penticost Amnesty? And they answered Barrabas. You were among them. GEJ is already a son of God. He eats and drinks what Christ ate and drank while on earth. 'Cos Christ has conquered all unrighteousness for him, his name is in the Book of Record and there is no way you and Buhari can stand in Judgement with Goodluck. Even Internet has it that GEJ is more DEMOCRATIC, PROGRESSIVE AND DIPLOMATIC THAN OBJ, HOW MUCH LESS THE DEVIL STANDING IN PICTURE WITH SOME VARIED MESSENGERS OF GOD. You don't know who a Christian is, so next time shot your trap, stupid! This is Righteous Anger!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pdp All The Way In 2015 / Polls: No Going Back On Card Readers, Says INEC / A Response To The Accusation From The Respected Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka To GEJ/PEJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.