Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election (8044 Views)

Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by LewisO: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Await GMB! Better-Luck on the way...
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by loomer: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
March 28 just de trek
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by itetemi: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
another non existing crap on paper

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
gej till eternity

1 Like

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
great457:
really?

You and toplink4u are the same person.

Oh and....since this is a good business for you....may all your female relations be sugar mummies. Say amen to that!
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Men must wack and they must collect their own part of the GEJ campaign awoof.
keep fooling urself on nairaland by thinking u are the smartest. If this same arewa group had said they support buhari ,u will be here jumping happily from one post to the other. The table is turning faster against apc than they can handle and the list of supporters of gej keeps increasing by the day. All these groups are bringing in votes whether big or small and the crowd is getting bigger. Better tell buhari to produce his certificate soon ,if not his support base will be split into half before the elections .
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Arewa kor, asaraloge ni... Anyway' teamGej. 10 likes for jonathan
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by emeka2847: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
[size=60pt]So?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Sunymoore(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
You threatened your fellow brothers, so what?
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mass Exodus Hit Hausa
Communities In Bayelsa
Osa Okhomina
— Jan 25, 2015 | 18 Comments
There is a noticeable panic among
residents of the Hausa Community in
Bayelsa State following the mass exodus
of northern indigenes from the state.
The leader of the Hausa Community in
Bayelsa State, Alhaji Dahiru Yau Katsina,
while speaking with newsmen in Yenagoa,
said though they have appealed for calm
among Hausa indigenes, the mass
exodus is worrisome.
Alhaji Dahiru Yau Katsine, said the Hausa
Community in the State had met with
authorities of the Security agencies and
have been assured of adequate security
of lives and property during and after the
elections. He said they were also
cautioned against traveling which might
result in accidents and loss of their
properties.”
He wondered why people could still
embark on these mass exit when they
have been living with their host
communities in harmony and peace,
stressing that he called the managers of
most of the Northern states transport
companies over the development, but
they said they were performing their
duties of transportation.
Alhaji Yau who has been in Bayelsa State
before its creation, averred that the
Hausa community has resolved to
mobilise to vote massively for the
candidates of their choice devoid of
ethnic or tribal sentiments in the
forthcoming election, saying that
whether Moslem or Christian what
Nigerians want are leaders who would
address the problems of the masses
such as unemployment, insecurity and
infrastructures so that Nigerians can live
happily in any part of the country they
chose to settle to do their businesses.
He disclosed, while conducting
journalists round Tombia market where
majority of the Hausa traders do their
businesses, that due to the insurgency in
some parts of the north many Hausas
had fled to Bayelsa State to take refuse
and eke out a living. He added that their
leaving may be because of the need to
go home and vote for the candidates of
their choice and not for fear of any
violence during the elections.
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Desric(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dead men Association in the West endorse Jonathan, Ghost Association of iberibe endorse Jonathan, Friends of Failure of Nigeria endorse Jonathan, Witches and Wizards of SE endorse Jonathan, Failed Politicians of Nigeria endorse Jonathan.. Every dick, Tom, and Harry that has nothing to do are now gainfully employed in the Jonathan endorsement process no wonder this govt is providing numerous jobs for the unemployed.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
All na wash. PDP my Ass. undecided

1 Like

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by orinocopulse: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Men must wack and they must collect their own part of the GEJ campaign awoof.

As in, any group looking for money dare not bother endorsing GMB o. There's no 21 billion there. grin

Seriously, when will NAIRALANDERS SCHOOLING IN FRANCE endorse GEJ? Anything for the cash mehn. tongue

1 Like

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Jarus(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Yinmu

Is it the same Arewa community that gave APC 50 vehicle in Lagos alone or those that are hanging APC/Buhari posters on their goods, vehicle and every available space they can lay their hands on? I laugh in isale-eko style.

Or those that have not changed their "Sai Buhari. Change" vests since Buhari visited Lagos.

Some people are deciving Oga
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Abayhormy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
28 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember these factors;
1. The chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam
3. Missing Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Nigeria Immigration job scam/Tragedy
7.17 people that was killed during Jan 2012 Fuel Subsidy
Civil protests.
8. Otedola & Farouk lawal fuel subsidy bribery video tape.
9. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
10.Denziani $10 billion aircraft charter in a year.
11. Ekiti election Army compromise tape by Capt. Sagir
Okoli .
12. Bomb Blasts.
13. National Assembly unconstitutional gate locking.
14. Naira exchange rate to Dollar.
15. Oil thefts.
16. Power outages.
17. Skyrocketed electricity Bills.
18. ASUU & poly Strikes
19. Doctors Strike
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals.
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raised 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. There is GOD
ooooooooo. Ur vote is ur right.

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist .......

Buhari is a boko haram. ......

Buhari is an illiterate. ........

Buhari is very sick. .................Buhari is an old dictator. .................................

Buhari I am very sure you will never come out for any post in NIGERIA again because 2015 was your worst year ever. ...shameless old cow. .......
GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by seedorfg(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
who endorse who, say by who? , abi awon kini yi ti shayo ni. today you endorse jonathan, tomorrow you rectify buhari, arewa kho, aremo nii undecided
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by nationwide1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
The people and groups are endorsing Jonathan, before election even Buhari and Tinubu will endorse Jonathan.
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by adeA1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Exactly what they supposed to do. Who doesn't want to ve his own share of#21b . Who won't find ways of saving his /her soul from the killings that rampart in the area for not belongin into their camp!!!
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by deletrue: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Yinmu

Is it the same Arewa community that gave APC 50 vehicle in Lagos alone or those that are hanging APC/Buhari posters on their goods, vehicle and every available space they can lay their hands on? I laugh in isale-eko style.
Am sure the Chatham meeting is over. Where then is Buhari? I was told GEJ is visiting Warri, Delta state today for his reelctions bids, what is Buhari still doing in UK, lie lie apc? Na so una won take win election? Presidential candidate dey UK, while his other members are busy telling lies. By tommorrow, he will creep into Nigeria and instigate trouble and killings, destruction will follow for not winning election that he is not healthy enough to contest. You the apc people, where una keep Buhari? Una don force him by giving him live support drugs to manage and temporarily attend the meeting, is it not time for him to return and pursue his election bids? Tufiakwa, day and and light nor dey together. Buhari na darkness. A man who is known to enjoy blood therefore always promise blood! He cannot rule day. Never.
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Gynacologist(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dey all luv him. The president of all.sai jona till buhari is cured of stroke cum cancer by rev king
guy easy ooooo
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Gynacologist(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:
Politics is a game of number. How many are those fools endorsing the clueless son of otuoke?

When the whole no of eligible voters in south south and south east is not even up to the no of PVC holders in NorthWest.

Sai Buhari jare
mum try get small brain
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by upsonn(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abduljohn:
What do u expect, u thk dey are gullible like dia cow? in as much dey reside dia dey ll danc to d tune dey hear pple arnd dem playin.

They only fear for their dear lives cos they are in the southern part of the country ni... Nonetheless still GMB come march 28.
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Bluepamex: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Arewa in southern Nigeria are not cows,they know that Buhari is boko haram sponsor that kills their brothers and sisters in the north east
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by intergral(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
So because I endorsed somebody doesn't mean I will vote him. If PDP comes to me and my guy to endorse them for 5million I will and vote for APC, as simple as taking candy from a 2 year old baby
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by shammah1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
He's still ruling you. Get that into your skull
Chimarto:
#Neveragain will a doctor rule us
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by intergral(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
So because I endorsed somebody doesn't mean I will vote him. If PDP comes to me and my guy to endorse them for 5million I will and vote for APC, as simple as taking candy from a 2 year old baby...
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by synergycom19: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
True or false
Re: Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
I love the northerners : deciving the confused president since.... and this is to tell you 21 billion campaign fund is working.

besides they leave in the southeast, so they have to speak in favour of him to avoid problem. But you an me know the truth.

if you don't like it go to hell
Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment / Buhari Facilitates With Oladunni Oyewumi Ajagungbade The Soun Of Ogbomoso At 90 / I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.