Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Why I Dont Support Killing Of Bokoharram Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dont Support Killing Of Bokoharram Members (624 Views)

Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension / Bokoharram Release Hostages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dont Support Killing Of Bokoharram Members by tobechi74: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
1. Did Jesus clearly tell you to kill these people?
In the New Testament, Jesus repeatedly instructs his followers to avoid violence and promote peace

2. Do you believe your enemies are created in the image of God?
Genesis 1:27 (ESV) tells us thatGod created man in [God’s] own image, in the image of God [God] created him; male and female [God] created them.

3. Do you believe your enemies are irredeemable — beyond God’s power and ability to save?
As brutal as are enemies are, with God all things are possible — even miraculous changes. If we take up the sword against our foes, what if we’re preventing someone from becoming the next Paul — who was once Saul — the man who once feverishly persecuted Christians (Acts 9)?

4. Do you believe Godcan’tachieve justice?
Even though Jesus continually warns against judging others — we often use any excuse to exact revenge and inflict pain onto our enemies.
Re: Why I Dont Support Killing Of Bokoharram Members by tit(f): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
boko haram members are only killed in self defense.
if hey would allow Nigerian civilians and law eforcement agencies to go about their normal duties, nobody would bother them.
If they truly want an Islamic state and even agitate forcefully and violently for it without committting sectarian and human rights abuses, I WOULD BE BOKO HARAM NUMBER 1 BACKER IN THE WORD.

but they have killed innocent civilians and military!
they even went ahead to behead some officers who accidentally fell into their hands!
Mbaka Why?
Maka Why?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Support Killing Of Bokoharram Members by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apc=bokoharam, killing apc is killing boko haram and killing boko haram is like killing apc becos all apc thugs glorify d killings wen bolo strikes. And now jona has finished dem, dey all ve gone blind and mute undecided
Re: Why I Dont Support Killing Of Bokoharram Members by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apc=bokoharam, killing apc is killing boko haram and killing boko haram is like killing apc becos all apc thugs glorify d killings wen boko strikes. And now jona has finished dem, dey all ve gone blind and mute undecided
Re: Why I Dont Support Killing Of Bokoharram Members by afanide: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
tobechi74:
1. Did Jesus clearly tell you to kill these people?
In the New Testament, Jesus repeatedly instructs his followers to avoid violence and promote peace

2. Do you believe your enemies are created in the image of God?
Genesis 1:27 (ESV) tells us thatGod created man in [God’s] own image, in the image of God [God] created him; male and female [God] created them.

3. Do you believe your enemies are irredeemable — beyond God’s power and ability to save?
As brutal as are enemies are, with God all things are possible — even miraculous changes. If we take up the sword against our foes, what if we’re preventing someone from becoming the next Paul — who was once Saul — the man who once feverishly persecuted Christians (Acts 9)?

4. Do you believe Godcan’tachieve justice?
Even though Jesus continually warns against judging others — we often use any excuse to exact revenge and inflict pain onto our enemies.

What Kind of Bible do u read? U must be a Jehovah's Witness Member.

Does God Kill?

Havent you read in the Bible that Our God is a Killer?

You better read your Bible well before you come here and quote foolishly.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Igbo Leaders Seek Military Deployment For Elections / Gej Till 2019! Support Thread! / Apc Claims Picture Of Osimbanjo In Village, Is His Brother Not Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.