Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group (24960 Views)

RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows / Whatever Happened To Buhari's Christian Daughter Married To An Igbo Man? / Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Dotaofdmosthigh(f): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't believe is true...... Propaganda
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by IfyAwazie(f): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

All na propaganda my brother. No mind them.
Am ur sister.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Tonylyte(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hyocrites! We know the party that supporters that started destroying banners, and threatening the life and properties of their opposition. We know the party that stoned their oppositional presidential aspirant, even when theirs had a peaceful rallies in the strong holds of their oppostion. Apc always doing the hide and seek sh!t.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by 100Cents: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enjoy your lime light.

The bible sent you to endorse politicians.

" Go into all the world and preach the good news "..
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Eluwilussit(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Am ur sister.

Ify baby, kedu? I am sorry for the error. Forgive me.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by sambisa5: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
walexGodson:
GEJ most go
Buhari we need,Buhari we want
GMB/PYO
Sai baba
Sai Buhari
mu-mu...........smh
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by IfyAwazie(f): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Ify baby, kedu? I am sorry for the error. Forgive me.
smiley
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by musaffyan(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
clevvermind:

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign
for people without PVCs. MUMU is when you go to
London and fail to come back with your acclaimed
Cambridge certificate. MUGU is when you did not
go to school and you forge a certificate and come
online to say sai Buhari. FOOLISHNESS is when
you have been shouting up Nepa since

U are a disappointment being a. Nigerian
Go back were u come from

you were
born but expects GEJ to become a magician within
4 years. AKPOS is when you read day and night to
get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to
rule you. 419 is when buhari said he borrow 27
million for presidential form but Buhari’s wife
donates drugs worth N135m to displaced persons
in Yola”
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by musaffyan(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dotaofdmosthigh:
I don't believe is true...... Propaganda

Verification matters b4 u start claiming wat have u
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
clevvermind:
[s] you know what i'm saying. stop consoling yourself. apc is boko haram party. [/s]

Amd what is stopping your drunkard from arresting them??

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Horllamideh(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
To GEJ,the bible says in Genesis 4:6-7 (i edited the big words of King James version) "....Why art thou angry? And why is thy self confidence lowered? if thou doest well,shall thou not be accepted?"......That a big question and GEJ know the answer like the palm of his hand,he knew his performance is below par....That why he felt afraid and threatened like Cain the person God was talking to in the above bible passage......God Give Us A Man After Your Heart
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eseries:

Nwanne nwoke ibu onye onee na Awgu?
nwanne mmadu that guy think say we no kn anything, which side you be bro
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Horllamideh(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
100Cents:
Enjoy your lime light.

The bible sent you to endorse politicians.

" Go into all the world and preach the good news "..
We know your type,had it been they endorse Jonathan,you will be singing a different song entirely
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by discusant: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
itetemi:
A Christian group, Northern Christian Leaders Eagle Eyes Forum, which endorsed the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), said the members now live under threat.

Specifically, the group on Friday raised the alarm that its leaders’ lives were under serious threat following its endorsement of Buhari.

Addressing journalists in Kaduna, Chairman of the Forum, Pastor Aminchi Habu, simply described the tenure of President Goodluck Jonathan as a disappointment.

Habu said in 2011, the Christian community overwhelmingly voted for Jonathan but regretted that the President had failed the entire nation, adding that Jonathan’s “poor performance” informed the body’s decision to support Buhari.

He said the Forum could not be intimidated in any way to vote for Jonathan on the basis of religion or ethnicity.

The Christian body argued that they believed that Buhari could rid the country of insecurity and underdevelopment.

Habu said, “Our decision to endorse Buhari was informed by our patriotic commitment to build a free, fair and a secular society, where the inheritance should be justice to all.

“After the endorsement, our members, especially the Chairman of this Forum, have continued to receive threats through phone calls and text messages, labelling them a sell-out, who have abandoned a Christian candidate in the person of President Goodluck Jonathan.

“We supported the present government in 2003, 2007 and 2011. However, after critical analysis, the Forum decided to endorse General Muhammadu Buhari, based on the abysmal performance, the security challenges, outrageous corruption in public places, coupled with economic downturn in the country today.

“Our enemies accused us of collecting N500m from General Buhari. This accusation is not only wrong, but a blatant lie from the pit of hell. We charged anybody with concrete evidence of any money, collected by anybody on behalf of the Forum, to come forward with such evidence.

“The endorsement of Buhari was done publicly, and not secretly like our accusers will do; yet a segment of corrupt minds is employed to water down the good intention of the Forum, which is to build bridges and promote peaceful co-existence within our complex diversity.

“We shall not betray our trust as religious leaders for any monetary consideration. We shall do everything humanly possible, within our calling, to protect the interest of our image.

“We are therefore calling on Christians not to be deceived by these religious bigots and shun sentiment by voting the right candidate in the forthcoming general elections.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/were-under-threat-for-endorsing-buhari-christian-group/

This group says insecurity is reason why its members endorse Buhari.

But Buhari says that Boko Haram is doing freedom fighting. And Buhari sympathizes with harsh sharia laws which Boko Haram also says it is fighting for.

Some people in the south often say that pity for Christians in the north is reason they would not like Nigeria to split into many countries.

But this northern Christian group is proving that Christians and Muslims in north can live in peace as before if Nigeria splits.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by sleezy106(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
hungry pastors and illiterate they should learn a lesson from Egept and Turkey foolish so call men of God disgracing christianity
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by 100Cents: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Horllamideh:

We know your type,had it been they endorse Jonathan,you will be singing a different song entirely

I don't play with God o.

Remember, diariz God o.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by joeyekembele: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
How would a right thinking Nigerian believe this fraudster? He is representing a body that is not in existence. Better put, he is representing APC eagle eyes. A liar.
I'd he has any true stand why would he no tension names of those threatening him? Why would people ridicule the body of christ because of cheat political gain? I doubt I'd the said person is truly a Christian. Run away from the wrath of God.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Ochinawata01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please I am tired with all this, march 28 abeg come, who go win go and who go lose go lose.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by themilanway(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
StunningCEO:

grin grin grin grin. i go die o...... grin grin grin king die, next day - long live d new king..... grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin you no beg for"protection"?Abi Asari na your kinsman? angry angry

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by klimson: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
studio14:
I can't wait to see Jonathan back to Beyelsa, using the chairman of Awgu L.G.A as an example, they think they owned Nigeria. If Jonathan has done well he don't need to give anyone money to vote him again. Bye bye Jona
If he had lined your pocket with money and tarred your compound or village road. Anyway, your opinion sha.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Neplusultra(f): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dere r some tins people shudnt just make public! Y r d so called christains making dis public?! Are dey trying to pit muslims against christains or wot! D polity is alrdy heated for God's sake!! Christains indeed!!
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
klimson:
If he had lined your pocket with money and tarred your compound or village road. Anyway, your opinion sha.
at my level I don't need anyone's money, I only need electricity in my house, Jonathan is a big liar, he didn't fulfil any promise on power.

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Immarshall: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
clevvermind:

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign
for people without PVCs. MUMU is when you go to
London and fail to come back with your acclaimed
Cambridge certificate. MUGU is when you did not
go to school and you forge a certificate and come
online to say sai Buhari. FOOLISHNESS is when
you have been shouting up Nepa since you were
born but expects GEJ to become a magician within
4 years. AKPOS is when you read day and night to
get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to
rule you. 419 is when buhari said he borrow 27
million for presidential form but Buhari’s wife
donates drugs worth N135m to displaced persons
in Yola”
I hope you were being Facetious.If not,

You are a dull human being undecided
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by tempest69: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
resty4:
fat lies.apc at it again.such group is non existent in d north. Where were they when christains were massacred in zaria,kano,and kaduna? Why was their voice never heard until now. Can,Pfm and Stephanos foundation we know but to the so called eagle eye who are thou? Show yrself
see idiot they rant... The rate u rant even if JESUS CHRIST say anything against get, u will say APC done bribe Am. Ranting sheep bleh bleh bleh

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Locapito(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

talking about dirty party Pdp is the de facto dirtiest party. They are dirtier than Pig.
pls don't mind that gej's robot.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Locapito(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
StunningCEO:

could dat nlander b called barca sumtin? grin grin grin grin
hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! no be barca sumtin, na BARCA JUDAS.

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Northern Christian Leaders Eagle Eyes Forum.
The name sef get as e be.
I see APC's handwork. Cheap politics and childish propaganda garnished with outrageous lies. Mtchwwww.
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by fleet7(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Another apc bastard ranting as usual,buahri can't win this election no matter the antics you employ to discredit this adminiatration.Nigeria problem did start with Gej.He has laid a new foundation upon wich Nigeria can move to a greater height,don't be decievd by apc idea of change.God bless Nigeria
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by klimson: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
studio14:
at my level I don't need anyone's money, I only need electricity in my house, Jonathan is a big liar, he didn't fulfil any promise on power.
And Buhari is the Messiah. When they promised 20,000mw in four years, what are they doing? Telling the truth? He will pat 5000 to 20,000 unemployed youth in each state, and everybody is shouting. Have you pressed your calculator to find out how feasible it is? Anyway, nothing to worry about. He will fail a fourth time. And he knows!
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by cytellProperty: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
walexGodson:
GEJ most go
Buhari we need,Buhari we want
GMB/PYO
Sai baba
Sai Buhari
Na you wan send am away abi?
Re: We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
klimson:
And Buhari is the Messiah. When they promised 20,000mw in four years, what are they doing? Telling the truth? He will pat 5000 to 20,000 unemployed youth in each state, and everybody is shouting. Have you pressed your calculator to find out how feasible it is? Anyway, nothing to worry about. He will fail a fourth time. And he knows!
if Jonathan should have given people light GMB wouldn't have been an issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers / The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation / Governor Wike & Wife Spotted Kissing As First Lady Throws Hubby A Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.