Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. (1238 Views)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by Vikkie14: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2015
As much as i hate politics because as the saying goes "Politics is a dirty game", i believe it is dirty and i dont want to be drawn into it. But, due to some 'unguarded promises' am going to deliberate on the APC campaign talk. Am going to be fair as far as i can be but that wont make me alter facts.

The Campaigns by All Progressive Congress APC, have been built on these three facts which i will elaborate upon.

1[b]CORRUPTION[/b].
This is the "main" backbone of the Progressive's Aggressive campaigns. They had build their manifesto on this issue. Nigeria undoubtedly is corrupt in all facet of the country. When the Head is corrupt, the whole body becomes corrupt. But, let's not forget that corruption is a nationwide issue and the origin unknown. Against this backdrop, the APC had stated severally that PDP is corrupt due to its 15years rule in Nigeria. Facts shows that GEJ fought corruption more than OBJ according to stats released. The issue of "ghost workers" had been laid to rest through the employment of "tech" in the civil service. But the question is: WHERE ARE THE CORRUPT PDP MEMBERS NOW? most have decamped to other parties with a large chunk "recycling" in APC. PDP had been flushed of those that could sabotage them. Those that are crying foul over corruption are once PDP member/leader. Imagine the likes of Amaechi, Atiku, Kwankwaso, tambuwal, OBJ etc who are once a member of the so called "corrupt PDP" are now shouting Wolves, could it be that PDP is "cleansing" itself gradually?

2.ECONOMY
APC have promised to 'diversify' economy if elected into office. But, according to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, "the Economy have been diversify to the non-oil sector citing a 70% diversification". Importatiøn of Rice and other commodities have been greatly reduced under this "clueless" administration. Nigeria is NOW locally producing vehicles and buses, cements etc. Is that not progress?
Presently, we are Africa largest economy, the 3rd fastest growing economy in the the world(after China an Quatar). What i bought for #200 when naira is 165 to a dollar is still same now. This show that "someone" is managing the economy well. Despite the "devalue ing" of the naira, inflation have been put in check. Just this month, FRANCE was quoted as saying: "IF YOU ARE NOT IN NIGERIA(for investment), YOU ARE NOT IN AFRICA". This was made possible because of the 'condusive' atmosphere of the FG.

3. SECURITY
On this point, i will elaborate abit. Buhari have "boasted" severally that he would defeat BH if elected, but COULD THIS BE ACHIEVED JUST ONLY FROM ASO ROCK? When you know the solution to something, i believe such should be done ASAP. If i were to reframe the word it would look a decoy of deception. Imagine a doctor saying " i have the drug that can kill and CURE ebola. But, if you want me to give it to you, you MUST make me the head of the Medical Association". This kind of doctor is not after the wellbeing of its citizen but their own interest. More often than not, after POWER and POSITION. Now, BH are having difficulty confronting the Military because NEVER AGAIN will they carry out their existing evil work. APC was "SWIFT" to condemn the rescheduled election with reason best know to them. They have condemned our Army serally and even called them "GEJ's Army" but am surprised they are commending now after their recent success. The NN, NAF, NA are now rearming, modernising and standardising to world standar thanks to the re-awakened GIANT.
[b] so, with these points, could it be that APC ship is fast SINKING'.
#GodBlessNigeriaAndNoOtherPla

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by makazona(m): 3:31am On Feb 28, 2015
dont let them catch u here o

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by IfyAwazie(f): 3:55am On Feb 28, 2015
#BringBackBuhariFromUk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by Tallesty1(m): 4:05am On Feb 28, 2015
I am here.
Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by parkhurst: 4:09am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=14pt].....Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks Op for this great insight. The introduction of hitech into the unified salary system has indeed eliminate issues of ghost workers and pensioners greatly. All issues raised here were well thought of. Thanks once again. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by TI1919(m): 4:40am On Feb 28, 2015
You have killed it...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by dein77(m): 5:01am On Feb 28, 2015
APC can't win the Presidency. No way.

GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by Switpal(m): 5:11am On Feb 28, 2015
#NEVERAGAIN

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by thunderrider: 5:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Your PVC is your power

Use it wisely !!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by temitemi1(m): 5:24am On Feb 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by temitemi1(m): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Vote GEJ!
thunderrider:
Your PVC is your power

Use it wisely !!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by Baawaa(m): 5:32am On Feb 28, 2015
Presently, we are Africa largest economy, the 3rd fastest growing economy in the the world(after China an Quatar). What i bought for #200 when naira is 165 to a dollar is still same now. This show that "someone" is managing the economy well
Who will believe these cheap lies Even PEJ that we all knows as dullard will not believe this

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by rondo235: 5:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Dude you said it all...this boys(tinubu,atiku,amaechi,kwankwaso,tambuwal)just wanna taste power through their incurruptible buhari.FULL STOP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by Horllamideh(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
As much as i hate politics because as the saying goes "Politics is a dirty game", i believe it is dirty and i dont want to be drawn into it. But, due to some 'unguarded promises' am going to deliberate on the APC campaign talk. Am going to be fair as far as i can be but that wont make me alter facts.

The Campaigns by All Progressive Congress APC, have been built on these three facts which i will elaborate upon.

1[b]CORRUPTION[/b].
This is the "main" backbone of the Progressive's Aggressive campaigns. They had build their manifesto on this issue. Nigeria undoubtedly is corrupt in all facet of the country. When the Head is corrupt, the whole body becomes corrupt. But, let's not forget that corruption is a nationwide issue and the origin unknown. Against this backdrop, the APC had stated severally that PDP is corrupt due to its 15years rule in Nigeria. Facts shows that GEJ fought corruption more than OBJ according to stats released. The issue of "ghost workers" had been laid to rest through the employment of "tech" in the civil service. But the question is: WHERE ARE THE CORRUPT PDP MEMBERS NOW? most have decamped to other parties with a large chunk "recycling" in APC. PDP had been flushed of those that could sabotage them. Those that are crying foul over corruption are once PDP member/leader. Imagine the likes of Amaechi, Atiku, Kwankwaso, tambuwal, OBJ etc who are once a member of the so called "corrupt PDP" are now shouting Wolves, could it be that PDP is "cleansing" itself gradually?

2.ECONOMY
APC have promised to 'diversify' economy if elected into office. But, according to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, "the Economy have been diversify to the non-oil sector citing a 70% diversification". Importatiøn of Rice and other commodities have been greatly reduced under this "clueless" administration. Nigeria is NOW locally producing vehicles and buses, cements etc. Is that not progress?
Presently, we are Africa largest economy, the 3rd fastest growing economy in the the world(after China an Quatar). What i bought for #200 when naira is 165 to a dollar is still same now. This show that "someone" is managing the economy well. Despite the "devalue ing" of the naira, inflation have been put in check. Just this month, FRANCE was quoted as saying: "IF YOU ARE NOT IN NIGERIA(for investment), YOU ARE NOT IN AFRICA". This was made possible because of the 'condusive' atmosphere of the FG.

3. SECURITY
On this point, i will elaborate abit. Buhari have "boasted" severally that he would defeat BH if elected, but COULD THIS BE ACHIEVED JUST ONLY FROM ASO ROCK? When you know the solution to something, i believe such should be done ASAP. If i were to reframe the word it would look a decoy of deception. Imagine a doctor saying " i have the drug that can kill and CURE ebola. But, if you want me to give it to you, you MUST make me the head of the Medical Association". This kind of doctor is not after the wellbeing of its citizen but their own interest. More often than not, after POWER and POSITION. Now, BH are having difficulty confronting the Military because NEVER AGAIN will they carry out their existing evil work. APC was "SWIFT" to condemn the rescheduled election with reason best know to them. They have condemned our Army serally and even called them "GEJ's Army" but am surprised they are commending now after their recent success. The NN, NAF, NA are now rearming, modernising and standardising to world standar thanks to the re-awakened GIANT.
I wanted to take this post serious but as my eyes just see that Jonathan fought corruption than other presidents in this democratic era.....That when i realized that the Op is high on anointing oil that was laced with Ukwaleh weed.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by olaboy001(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Coming back for the OP
Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by Horllamideh(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2015
parkhurst:
[size=14pt].....Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?[/size]
what you wrote up there are the $20bn questions.....People should answer it individually.
Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by 234GT(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Tinubu is corruption!

His party cannot fight corruption!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by emeka2847: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2015
So APC will fail because Okonjo-Iweala has quoted some useful figures that do not connote food on the table?
That's brilliant of you.
Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by lyntiffany(f): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2015
what can I say gej till 2019.
Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by jdilight(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2015
parkhurst:

Economic transformation doesn't improve live style at the same time. Economic growth is not a yahoo yahoo or get rich quick scheme.

Go study the Asian economic rising story.

As at now many people in china are still very poor without jobs after many years of their economic stability. But there are heading in the right direction.

America is still hit with unemployment even with the world currency at their will.

The big question is, " have your nation entered the right path or are they still running round in circles?"
Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by moshd(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Vikkie14:

1[b]CORRUPTION[/b].

2.ECONOMY

3. SECURITY

@Vikkie14, the mention of Okonjo Iweala, in your piece , actually shocked me because this is a woman who has been doing the bidding of the imperial west against the true/needed development of our dear and sinking nation....banks plan mass sack in the coming weeks regardless of the over 5,000 sacked in the last four years. The IPPIS, as an attempt to use computer technology to process payment of salaries of public servants in order to eliminate ghost workers has recorded more failures. Please confirm the foregoing, and for instance, check with the Federal Medical Centres, Doctors and personnel, some couldn't receive their salaries for several months, some were underpaid, staff salaries are deducted to pay the IPPIS consultants (who are draining public servants indirectly. I often laugh off the so called Economic teams, when they claim we are one of the biggest economies or are the fastest growing one, kindly pause to imagine a Nigeria, commercially without the entire Lagos or worse still, a Nigeria with its oil in the Niger Delta dried up, either ways we would be done for. While this Okonjo Iweala and her team keep fooling us with their unrealistic and theoretical pronouncements.

On the issue of STEALING versus, or = CORRUPTION, the main question to ask our dear President is in cases of stealing who and who and who and many whos have been prosecuted by him to a logical conclusion?
Re: 3 Reasons Why APC May Fail. by bondingman: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2015
parkhurst:
[size=14pt].....Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before [/size]
Yes, most Nigerians are better off, if not for anything minimum wage for civil servants was INCREASED to 18,000

(1) (Reply)

Apc Planning To Release 'wicked' Documentary On Jonathan, patience, diezani--ffk / "Two Nigeria Police Guarding The Bank Caught Fighting In Lagos"...[ Photo] / My Apc Members, Is This True? Is This Agreement Between North And The Yoruba...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.