Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF (895 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Keshi & Amodu By NFF / Keshi Sacked By NFF / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 28, 2015
The Nigeria Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi has described the new contract offered to him by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to continue as Nigeria coach a “slave contract”. Keshi further stressed that he has received his new contract from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), but has been far from impressed what has been offered to him.

SOURCE: Football Results Plus

Re: Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by makazona(m): 3:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Did they put a gun to ur head

Take it or walk away

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by kokoA(m): 4:49am On Feb 28, 2015
This man should just shut up already.. Mcheewww, person wey Burkina faso sef reject.
Re: Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by nerodenero: 5:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Amaju has made it clear right from the beginning that he would love to bring in a foreign coach though not in total support of this but the power beyond Amaju is at work compelling him to employ Keshi.

Since you have made the Eagles' job your birthright, I see no reason why you should complain about the conditions of the contract. It is dream job, enjoy it.

At the same time, na by force to coach Eagles? Coaches get sacked everyday, why is yours different.

Outright disgrace will end you.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2015
In Christian Chukwu voice, it's high time Keshi Quit.
Is Keshi dumb?? Is it a birth right for Keshi to coach the Super Eagles.
Keshi is not a patriot. He wants to hinder the growth of Nigerian Football.
He should just walk away..

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by robosky02(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2015
its no force read the hand writing they done want you just go haba
Re: Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by MrFootball(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Make he carry him big head go siddon joor
Re: Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by Segadem(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Guest085:
Buy Cheap Data From NAIRALAND

HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it
is to buy data.

Below is his price list:

==> 5GB for #1,200

==> 10GB for #2,000

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry  etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

You can also pay for your DATA by sending
equivalent MTN recharge card pins to 0816-9532-846

BBM – 334-CA-3A8
Call Hot Line - 081-695-32846
Whatsapp- 0816-9532-846

Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NAIRALAND‎‎

BBM – 334-CA-3A8
Call Hot Line - 081-695-32846
Whatsapp- 0816-9532-846

ADD UP FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!‎
is this a joke or what?
Re: Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by Nicur: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Keshi dem swear for you? Which other way you want them to show you that you are not needed? Why not resign honorably? Is better to dent ur profile with sack? Better respect your self and go!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF by themilanway(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good for him,over rated small mentality coach.

SAF wannabe.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria (superfalcon) Cheated With Their Tactics Mali Official Fumes, Threatens. / This Is Funny / •• Bet Planet •• Win 90% Of Your Stakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.