Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW (1186 Views)

NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. / Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by Adelaide2: 4:42am On Feb 28, 2015
POLLS: ‘Jonathan’ll win South West’

Posted by: admin February 27, 2015 in Politics

The President Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Coordinator for Obafemi Owode Local Government area of Ogun State, Mr. Adeyinka Kotoye, has said that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will win the majority of votes in the South West, based on his performance and contributions to the growth of the region and the country.
“Jonathan deserved to return, he has done well. He has improved the transport sector, improved the agriculture sector, aviation sector and he has done so much for the education sector in the country. In the economy sector, he has done well. In many areas, President Jonathan has recorded success,” he said
Kotoye said that the region will not fall to the propaganda of the All Progressives Congress, APC and its presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), stressing that the result of the polls will be a shock to the opposition.
“I believe the electorates will decide but I don’t like sounding absolute but Jonathan will win. When people postulate about Tinubu’s influence in the Southwest, I often shudder. It is very unpredictable on how people will vote.
He added that the media rebranding of Buhari will have limited influence, especially at the grassroots.
“The media rebranding of Buhari will have limited influence because at the grassroots, people do not use facebook, twitter or watch the television like the elite.
”The APC are using double standard to promote his candidature; in the South, they are projecting Buhari as a pro-Christian while in the North, the slogan is if you vote Jonathan, you are voting a Christian; so why the deceit?”.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/politics/polls-jonathanll-win-south-west/
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by Adelaide2: 4:43am On Feb 28, 2015
This is an example of a veritable Yoruba man. Not these hungry, Tinubu and Fasola-fed Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by temitemi1(m): 4:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Known fact! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by nzeadachie: 5:08am On Feb 28, 2015
YES OO, NIGERIANS CAN NEVER FALL FOR APC PROPAGANDA
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by Baawaa(m): 5:08am On Feb 28, 2015
I believe the electorates will decide but I don’t like sounding absolute but Jonathan will win. When people postulate about Tinubu’s influence in the Southwest, I often shudder. It is very unpredictable on how people will vote.
Jonathan,I hope you can hear those you gave money to campaigns for you,it is high time you collect your money back from them.Simply,because you cannot win this election.

2 Likes

Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by thunderrider: 5:11am On Feb 28, 2015
It's just a matter of time for us to know if this is true or not
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by Akshow: 5:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide2:
This is an example of a veritable Yoruba man. Not these hungry, Tinubu and Fasola-fed Nairalanders

keep deceiving ursef. Awon temi loyo, awon ti egba, awon ti eko wengele, awon osunadara, awon ti Ede, Iwo, shagamu, Ilorin, offa, ijagbo, ondo ati akure..... Sai Buhari ni o.

If u are Yoruba and u are tired of cluelessness and u are proudly voting Buhari, like this post. let's prove to tanoids that we are ready to kick badluck to the creeks to otuoke.

12 Likes

Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Even without been told, leave APC's propaganda. E go clear from their eyes like sey na jik. All we need to do is to find small honor give Pa Buhari, for his forthcoming losing..
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by apcmustwin(f): 5:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Akshow:

keep deceiving ursef. Awon temi loyo, awon ti egba, awon ti eko wengele, awon osunadara, awon ti Ede, Iwo, shagamu, Ilorin, offa, ijagbo, ondo ati akure..... Sai Buhari ni o.

If u are Yoruba and u are tired of cluelessness and u are proudly voting Buhari, like this post. let's prove to tanoids that we are ready to kick badluck to the creeks to otuoke.

I rep egba and me and my family are for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by dazzlingd(m): 6:03am On Feb 28, 2015
pdp at it again. .. una no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by Adelaide2: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Akshow:

Attempting proving anything on Nairaland makes you dumb. Your mama and papa for your village, those who will do the actual voting, do not come to Nairaland. You be proper goat.
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by farobat(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
I am a Yoruba Man and I support President Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by Rilwayne001: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP. please change the topic of the thread pleasw undecided

The President Goodluck Jonathan Campaign
Coordinator for Obafemi Owode Local Government
area of Ogun State, Mr. Adeyinka Kotoye,
has said
that the presidential candidate of the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP,

undecided undecided
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by Akshow: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Adelaide2:

Attempting proving anything on Nairaland makes you dumb. Your mama and papa for your village, those who will do the actual voting, do not come to Nairaland. You be proper goat.

u are as fake as Nicki's aszz, and if u are a Yoruba, I put it to u that u are a born bastard. Adelaide omo ale!
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2015
Adelaide2:

Like gbawe
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Yoruba for Gej
Arewa for Gej
Inyamiri for Gej
Nigerians for Gej

Gej till 2019
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by arcis: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
Yoruba for Gej
Arewa for Gej
Inyamiri for Gej
Nigerians for Gej

Gej till 2019

Who they deceive you... your eyes go clear. ....
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by Chinazaekperem5: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
Yoruba for Gej
Arewa for Gej
Inyamiri for Gej
Nigerians for Gej

Gej till 2019

U dis Nnanna boy, u no dey learn
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

U dis Nnanna boy, u no dey learn

Your father there

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
arcis:

Who they deceive you... your eyes go clear. ....

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by Chinazaekperem5: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Your father there

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Continue to shout from Ngwa. U will cry
Re: Veritable SW Man Predicts Victory For GEJ In SW by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Continue to shout from Ngwa. U will cry

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Guardian Editor Angry With APC For Lying About Buhari In London / This Election Will Be Bloody-nasir Elrufai / Video: Yoruba Elders Tell Jonathan Not To Expect Yoruba Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.