Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together (32994 Views)

Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by docsholz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
To all dbanj haters #hopesayudeymakemoney..........Broke ass niggas

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Ziggyzito(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
missterious:
What exactly is D'banj's occupation now?
don't be sarcastic!! D'banj is an acute business man... Does music just for fun!! He's king.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Ziggyzito(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ernieman:
Dis guy had better do some good research on D'banj before lending him any money cos men dey look 4 Dbanj as him dey so.....And BTW, is dat not Dbanj's Versace Gold chain on the guy, abi him don sell am to d guy? I just dey observe sha. Eja nla, bangalee, kokomaster.....emm...Mr Titus....Lawyers don call off strike ooo, u wonna stay longer over there.
you're sick bro!!! D'banj isn't broke neither is he owing anyone any money!!! D'banj is rich, I mean too rich. D'banj was duped of about $2m. Yet it's like nothing to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Ziggyzito(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sard:
No matter how much y'all hate this dude, He still richer than you all combined together and he will continue to hang out with people you can only dream of.
Get a life, dumbos!
god bless you!! In unison we stand!! Haters must die.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ziggyzito:
I know people will definitely hate!! But dude, I see how relevant you are!! Watch his performances on YouTube!! See how people scream!! You're gonna choke on your hate!!! Idiiot

yes, when his is performing one of the Don's songs. anu mpam.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Ziggyzito(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tydies:
D'BANJ, always begging for money..
too many stupid humans on NL. YOURE AN ANIMAL
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by ElFenomeno1: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dbanj.... forever famzing
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Elxandre(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ziggyzito:
you're sick bro!!! D'banj isn't broke neither is he owing anyone any money!!! D'banj is rich, I mean too rich. D'banj was duped of about $2m. Yet it's like nothing to him.
Bro I hope you are sure of what you are saying tho.

I don't remember seeing this news on any blog.
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by JEITO: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
DB always associating with richmen. Well, They say," life is contageous" perhaps he can possess the Billionaire mentality and probably become one himself.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Elxandre(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
People are funny tho cheesy
peeps who can't even get a pic with Papa Ajasco will claim dbanj is famzing even when he snaps with Bill, Dangote, etc.

Check your gallery and tell us the most important personality you ever hanged out with cheesygrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Ijebulogic(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Timzy234:

Are you usually this uninformed or you are just pretending you don't know Thakkar?

Corporate Finance 101. Company and asset valuation...highly recommended sir.

Dont get carried away by media hype.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by tiswell(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
missterious:
sad
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by YabaLeftist: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ziggyzito:

Cry me a river. grin
Are you oga titus` spokesman? grin
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by highbeeola(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Muhammadkhan:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit .
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!.
bro please let me in ur system my email
olamide4meandu@gmail.com
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by pauldehero(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
i still dey hustle for marketer wey go sell my album
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dbanj is a broke Ass looking for who to form with lol grin
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
ketekete:

"Dubai Was great fun,especially hanging with @AshishJThakkar my Brother who genuinely wants to improve the lives of young people and encouraging young African entrepreneurs... This is Africa..Africa is you, Africa is ME" - D'banj

Learn More About The Endorsement: http://ketekete.com/african-billionaire-ashish-j-thakkar-endorses-dbanj/
I need endorsement too oo...how I fit reach d guy?
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by obowunmi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ijebulogic:

He has the best PR machine. ..virtual money based on projections and valuations. We wish him well...

so true.... too much noise sometimes.

**yawns**
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
RollySexy:
wait

Are you laughing all alone
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by 100Cents: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
missterious:

Snapping selfies..

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by AISHBAMBA: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by tayork(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
shachris03:
oga titus
you no practice
dey do like praying mantis

dude's just jumping around to remain relevant.
Mane when will u get sense, jumping around, can a normal person jump around with such people if he is not relevant too, some people will still believe dbanj is a broke nigga

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by tayork(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
highbeeola:

bro please let me in ur system my email
olamide4meandu@gmail.com
Na wa u oh, believe all those poo. De fit sell u for lagos oh
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Ziggyzito(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Elxandre:

Bro I hope you are sure of what you are saying tho.

I don't remember seeing this news on any blog.
sir, I won't haggle words with you!! Watch the 2nd part of the truth with olisa. You'll see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
RollySexy:
See this ugly bitc,h ranting. ur bf ,ur dad and ur bf dad has never made quarter of what Dbanj has made. Ugly girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ur a foolish shameless fooOl take a look at my picture before u utter words. U clueless gold digger. C ur face like herbalist grin dirty hopeless fooOl. Ur papa nd mama dey mad
rahazaqa:
See this ugly bitc,h ranting. ur bf ,ur dad and ur bf dad has never made quarter of what Dbanj has made. Ugly girl.
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Tinyemeka(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
missterious:

Ummmm... I think he's a professional poser for now, who occasionally lounges in tins of sardine oil and post pics of his past awards whenever he feels his mojo is going low.
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
If e dey pain u go nd die. grin grin mumu c ur ugly face ur a raving lunatic lol grin
rahazaqa:
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Tinyemeka(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Elxandre:
People are funny tho cheesy
peeps who can't even get a pic with Papa Ajasco will claim dbanj is famzing even when he snaps with Bill, Dangote, etc.

Check your gallery and tell us the most important personality you ever hanged out with cheesygrin

My bank account? undecided
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by playboy19(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
ketekete:
Ashish J. Thakkar is an African businessman and entrepreneur. He is the founder of Mara Group and Mara Foundation, and he is a co-founder of Atlas Mara. Thakkar was born in the United Kingdom, but he moved to East Africa as a teenager before founding Mara Group, a Pan-African conglomerate, at the age of 15. Mara Group's operations and investments span 22 African countries. Thakkar is a member of the World Economic Forum's Young Global Leaders, and was featured on Fortune Magazine's list of the top "40 Under 40" in 2013. He was awarded the Base Leadership Award at the 2014 MTV Africa Music Awards event. - Wiki

https://instagram.com/p/zodC05oNuN/?modal=true

It's just a matter of time before this guy become something Africa wont be able to contain. With his can-do spirit, larger than life and the right networking, this guy is just always on the right path.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
RollySexy:
Ur a foolish shameless fooOl take a look at my picture before u utter words. U clueless gold digger. C ur face like herbalist grin dirty hopeless fooOl. Ur papa nd mama dey mad
lol. iv checked ur pic b4 rating u. lol. u really ugly. Even the most ugliest female nairaland has more than 6 likes on her pic, u knw u are really ugly. keep hating. u hear. sorry.
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hahahahahahha ur a shameless fooOl ur d son of a bastard I pity ur foolish parents dey av a retarded mad fool as a son hahahahh grin. Ur ugly mama or sisters no fine reach me. Lol grin
rahazaqa:
lol. iv checked ur pic b4 rating u. lol. u really ugly. Even the most ugliest female nairaland has more than 6 likes on her pic, u knw u are really ugly. keep hating. u hear. sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Juliet Ibrahim, Her Mother And Her Sisters (Photo) / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.