Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect (40951 Views)

Man Who Snatched A Phone In Owerri Caught This Morning. PICS / Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) / Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by sixtuschimere: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2015
The suspect, Adekanmi Najim, 25, was arrested on January 28, 2015 by policemen attached to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja, Lagos State Police Command.

suspected armed robber had policemen laughing when he confessed that one of the bags he and his gang snatched a bag from a victim, thinking they had hit big money, turned out to contain faeces and a female adult pant.

The suspect, Adekanmi Najim, 25, was arrested on January 28, 2015 by policemen attached to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja, Lagos State Police Command.
Najim was arrested at Oshodi.

Aside from Najim, the other gang members were simply identified as Sunday and Taye.

Najim said Sunday and Taye introduced him to robbery.
Najim noted that it was during the last operation of the gang that they snatched a woman’s bag containing baby’s diaper filled with faeces.

Najim said: “In our last operation before we were arrested, we snatched a woman’s bag. We thought the bag was filled with money and other valuables, so we decided to close early that day and went home to share our loot. We were shocked to find baby shit and the woman’s pant inside the bag.”

The gang’s waterloo started after the members went to have a nice time at Mushin and decided to go for an operation at the Oshodi area at night.

When policemen sighted three men on motorbike, they flagged them.

But rather than halt, the rider attempted to escape.
The rider and his motorbike crashed.
While Sunday and Taye disappeared into the night, Najim was not so lucky.

Najim was arrested and a gun recovered from him.
He was later used as bait to arrest Sunday and Taye.
According to the police, Najim, a commercial motorcyclist robber, and his gang members had been terrorising Lagos and Ogun States axis for long.

The gang’s hideout is Mushin.

Najim confessed that he had once been arrested and even sent to prison for threatening a man who had sex with his girlfriend.

He was only released in December and apparently is on his way to prison again if he is found guilty for robbery by a competent court.

Najim said: “We’ve snatched three motorbikes in Sango-Ota Ogun State. We’ve also snatched bags and other valuable goods from people. We usually sell the motorbikes to a man called Baba Ijora in Mushin. We also have another buyer at Cotonou. We sold the first motorbike to a man in Cotonou at the rate of N35,000 while the second and third were sold to Baba Ijora at the rate of N30,000 and N40,000.”

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/robbers-snatch-bag-full-of-faeces-ladys-pant/

3 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by babs01(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Anyway, som1 once said nd I quote " stealing is nt corruption" Good 4 him Everyday for the thief,one day for the
owner. To curb all these acts lets vote wisely.

36 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by Baba419(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Hard looking man

2 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2015
hustle more harder dude, u might be lucky to get a bag containing artificial punny

2 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by lovat(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2015
#NeverAgain will you snatch peoples bag again because you will be in prison for life. Gej till 2019

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by bunmioguns(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Serves him right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2015
#never again

2 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Next time he will snatch a bag with bomb and get it detonated in the presence of all his gang.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by Fabrolistic: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
babs01:
Anyway, som1 once said nd I quote " stealing is nt corruption" Good 4 him Everyday for the thief,one day for the
owner. To curb all these acts lets vote wisely.
shekau...
Freshairtill2019

7 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
#never again
guys y una dey decieve una self?? u guyz knw soo well dat dis "#Never again" is nw DRY.. get a life mehn cry
mkpakanaodogwu:
#never again
guys y una dey decieve una self?? u guyz knw soo well dat dis "#Never again" is nw DRY.. get a life mehn

2 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by bwgist: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2015
woww grin grin wink

NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumps Him [photo]>>http://bwgist.com/featured/nysc-member-commits-suicide-after-girlfriend-dumps-him/
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by AmakaDNB(f): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2015
HAhahaahhahahaha
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by abe27633: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Thats quite funny smiley
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by Acidosis(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Everyday for the thief...one day for the owner!
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by ichidodo: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
No bullshitting?!.....Hahaha...Sh**t happens.
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by jerflakes(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=18pt] grin

THIS IS A LIVE EXAMPLE OF THE SAYING:

" ŠHÏT HAPPENS "

grin

grin
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by html14java(f): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Keep off
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by bunmioguns(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
aminashy:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Go and die
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by holatin(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
make d police leave him since stealing is not corruption.
how much did Jim nwobodo stole dat buhari jailed him
how much d suspect stole dat you want to jail him.

sai baba jooooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by Akshow: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
lol
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by agadez007(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
yoruba and robbery are intertwined like siamese twins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by datguru: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2015
Lol
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2015
holatin:
vg
datguru:
Lol
datguru:
Lol
ignis:
k

Ah...so disappointing, young padwan!

Don't they teach them anything at the Jedi Academy!
Re: How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect by ignis: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2015
And so fvcking what? That's just a baseless cockk and bull story from the suspects. Stealing is stealing and snatching is snatching no matter what you found inside.

Are they saying this trash so the police will pity and release them because they found shit and pant in a bag in one of the operations?

Senseless jobless theives. May they rot in prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stray Animals Arrested In Minna, By Niger State Government (Photos) / Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.