Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode (28448 Views)

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by mrmetoo1: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
PDP in trying to ruin Tinubu has made him more powerful than even Tinubu can imagine. Tinubu is just going to walk in there and replace Osinbajo, what a joke
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by temitemi1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mr mumu, tinubu gave his support to GEJ in 2011 for the exchange of dollars grin grin grin. Have u asked yourself why tinubu failed to support his party presidential candidate(Ribadu/tunde bakare) I will tell you why, it is simply because of the pay(dollar) grin grin grin
fasbat:
annd d. EVIL Tinubu was instrumental to GEJ's election in 2011? Hear una self gan now, Tinubu helped Jonathan in no small measure and GEJ can not now caste aspersions on Tinubu and as for FFK, his Doctors are in Ghana....
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Charly68: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Only a fool can be carried away with the lies of Fanikayode..He is fool of lies and stupid gymics..What is he taking Professor Osinbajo for.. A man who rejected the offer of Federal Atony General from OBJ on principle..A pastor in RCCG ! What sorts of nonsense is this man talking about. Prof is a principled legal luminary ..the public can not be deceived .

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by sniperr007(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
olas24u:

even obj fought very hard to remove atiku he could not ,this are propaganda ,and the economy that will do well tomorrow, you will know from today.Its a generator economy and i disagree that you cannot build a country in 10 years.Dont compare europe and africa ,they have grown to a level and have stopped growing.Nigeria can be built in 10 years with a serious and dedicated leader and good governance

Obj fought atiku to make him irrelevant but cudnt impeach him but if osibanjo decides to step down willingly,its a different story.

Are der not signs dat our economy is growing.more sectors r opening eg IT,entertainment,automobile,manufacturing etc. Des r signs and u will b partial to say u dont see signs.
Wish country has done 10yrs of economic transformation. For a country as polarised as ours, it will take more yrs.
China,Dubai etc weren't built in 10yrs. Check ur history books it takes time to rebuild.

Europe is struggling but Germany,uk,Norway is growing but collectively,eu is struggling.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by olas24u(f): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
sniperr007:

Obj fought atiku to make him irrelevant but cudnt impeach him but if osibanjo decides to step down willingly,its a different story.

Are der not signs dat our economy is growing.more sectors r opening eg IT,entertainment,automobile,manufacturing etc. Des r signs and u will b partial to say u dont see signs.
Wish country has done 10yrs of economic transformation. For a country as polarised as ours, it will take more yrs.
China,Dubai etc weren't built in 10yrs. Check ur history books it takes time to rebuild.

Europe is struggling but Germany,uk,Norway is growing but collectively,eu is struggling.

That is not true atiku as a strong political base and movement called pdm and they were a strong political force ,so how will he have made him irrelevant,he wanted to remove him and it did not happen due to supporters in the senate i can remember senator bugaji was a strong supporter of atiku in the senate.All the sectors you have mentioned were never supported by government.This were all self efforts by Nigerians ,Nolly wood was never supported by government the first generation of stars suffered so much to build what people are enjoying today,technology is due to global technological advancement.All the Ipads a,telephones were never produced in Nigeria,please go to kenya and see and example of IT impacts of the economy and people.Dubia was biuilt in a very short period ,the Brics are countries of the future and we have everything in common and they grew to this levels in a short period.Brazil is now a power house ,they build planes and military hardware.Your pdp was waiting for america hardware.So your military cannot produce tyre of a vehicle .Compare Nigeria with briacs or even the mint countries and not europe
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by wealth2al(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
GOD WILL SAVE NAIJA

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by esosuo: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
the earlier this femi guy locate a health care facility to treat his health issues the better for him ,kirikiri is not excapeable for this paid town crier
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by delors(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
I see no sense in this. Nothing connects together. So everyone will watch haplessly and hopelessly as Tinubu will become president? Very weak conspiracy theories FFK. Thou can do better
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by micrep3030(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fani u did not need to tell Nigerians about we kW DAT already they will not succeed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by wummyanthoy: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
I knew it ! They want 2 bobo my pastor 2 get RCCG votes, it won't work ! GEJ u r a cool n calm prsn we knw u b4 now !

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by cg053: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
What Tunde Bakare said was very clear, he only he was asked to resign as VP candidate to Buhari CPC to facilitate a merger with ACN but that he declined then the end of the CPC merger talk with ACN in 2011. The arrangement would have produced an ACN person as Buhari Running-mate in place of Bakare. FFK is a Professional Liar and that he got this Job
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
is apc's vice presidential candidate pdp's business.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by cg053: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
I hope Ayo Fayose and Fani-Kayode Jnr will not end like Bode Thomas. THE STORY OF BODE THOMAS: A
LESSON OF RESPECT AND
HUMILITY TO LEARN FROM
The story below looks like fairy tale but it
was true. It was a story that all of us need to
learn one or two things from; especially
youth of nowadays that refused to show
humility and respect to their elderly people in
the name of (OLAJU) developments and the
so called human rights.
I will like to emphasis it her that an ‘Oba’
that is an ‘Alaiyeluwa’ need total respect
from all his subjects both home and abroad.
A lesson on humility to learn from the story
of Bode Thomas. a lawyer by proffesion
whom was posted to Oyo as the chairman of
Oyo Divisional Council during the time of
Oba Adeyemi , the Alaafin of Oyo (the father
of the current Alaafin).
The story goes thus ‘Bode Thomas, yes, the
same Bode Thomas, whom the Surulere
Street was named after, died on Nov 23,
1953 in a most mysterious manner.
Bode Thomas was born to a wealthy trader,
John Thomas in 1918. He, FRA Williams,
Remi Fani-Kayode (Father of Femi Fani-
Kayode) attended Law School in London,
and they established the first law firm in
Nigeria, called "Thomas, Williams and
Kayode". The law firm was established in
Jankara, Lagos.
Bode Thomas was an excellent lawyer, but he
was also very arrogant. Because of his
education, he was made chairman of the Oyo
Divisional Council at one time, while the King
of Oyo, Alaafin Adeyemi, (the father of the
current Alaafin) was a mere member!
On Bode Thomas' first appearance in council
after being appointed chairman, all council
members stood up for him in reference, to
welcome him, except Oba Adeyemi,( Oba to
to....Kaaabiesi o) who, for cultural reasons,
should not show reference to anyone in
public, not even his mother!
Bode Thomas rudely shouted at the King
"...WHY WERE YOU SITTING WHEN I WALKED
IN? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW
RESPECT?" At that time, Bode Thomas was
34 years, while the Alaafin was in his 60's.
The Alaafin felt very insulted. He said "SE
EMI LO NGBO MO BAUN?" (Is it me that you
are barking at like that?)
Bode Thomas responded by shouting some
English sentences which the Alaafin didn't
understand, so the Alaafin just told him...
"MAA GBO LO" (continue barking). The
confrontation happened on November 22,
Bode Thomas got home and started barking!
He barked, and barked and barked like a dog
all night until he died in the early morning of
November 23, 1953.
Bode Thomas was the Balogun of Oyo. So,
when next you drive on Bode Thomas street
in Surulere, remember that man, who cut
short his own life because of his arrogance
and being haughty. Be Humble! ’
....with :Tunji Dabira Bakare

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by labiola: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Whether FKK claim is true or false, i will still vote for Buhari. Like him or hate him Tinubu is a most valuable player (jimi Agbaje 2015). Prof. Osinbajo has showed the world what is capable of doing. Whether he becomes the VP or not, he is one of the Nigerians that is respected in the country. Same can not be said about FKK, Fayose, Orji, Anty Ngozi, etc. I rest my case.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by iretiland: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode, like his traitor father does not understand the idea of personal integrity. To him, every one can be made to dance to any music after some Naira settlement.
If any one can join the ranks of Okupe, Fayose, and other low lives to defend Jonathan's 6 years criminality on the Nigeria political space and comical act on world stage at the expense of Nigeria, then such people's brain needs medical attention.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by kalohkaloh: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Now am convinced that Denrele will do a better job than FFK as PDP campaign spokesman! His propaganda keeps promoting rather than diminish Buhari! Time to sack him before doing more damage to PDP image!
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by vigasimple(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods, how can a person handover to another person that was not constitutionally elected by Nigerians and not minding the facts that the National Assembly must first ratify this before it can happen. Nigeria is no longer operating under Military regime that any thing goes.

Abeg this is story for the gods.

In Nigeria politics NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

This type of plan was tried before in 2011 elections with Pastor Tunde Bakare, it is from the horses mouth on the you tube during an interview with Khaderia Ahmed
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by mbulela: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
dablazor:
Might be hogwash, but this is worth looking into..
I saw the PTB Bakare tape on youtube where he publicly admitted as to how he was being told to sign a resignation letter as the vice president of the FRN when he indeed was just a VP candidate.
You, like many people do not seem to understand the point Bakare was making.
ALSO, you do not seem to see that it has no bearing with the silly accusation FFK just cooked up.
Bakare and Tinubu cannot stand each other. Tinubu was asking for an advance resignation letter (i doubt the legality of such anyway) from Bakare so that if they reach an unworkable junction they can discard him. This was a prerequisite before they (ACN) could align with Buhari in the last election. Bakare, rightfully refused and Buhari stood by him. The deal fell apart.
FFK has foolishy juxtaposed that story in this present setting and come up with an Osinbajo story. If it were even true and Tinubu became vice president,will he then proceed to kill Buhari and become president?
Whatever is going to happen,this election should come and go so we can have peace from the likes of FFK.
If this man remains in the news for another 6 months, his stupidity might induce a military coup or an unlikely civil revolt.
The silliness is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by golamike: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Attending d best of schools doesn't actually guaranty your reasoning and intellectual strength. FFK is a living example.....smh

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
midolian:
I tire o, my broda. You need to see how serious he was when he was saying this rubbish. As if he was on point..Believe me, PDP has already given up.

I guess so too

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Alexisu:
Instead of ffk to be telling us abt Jonathan and his programmes, he keeps talking about Buhari.

APC talks about Buhari
PDP talks about Buhari
Everybody talk about Buhari

#ihavedecided
#March4Buhari

Sai Buhari

Because Buhari has so many controversies about him not the least that " he is a dictator with blood on his hands "-The ECONOMIST
He has a lot of baggages that needs to be talked about. Or who should we talk about? You?
If we start talking of Jonathan's achievements, night will come, day will come and we'll still be on it.
But like Pharoah you will harden your hearts even after seeing all these accomplishments.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by dablazor: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
mbulela:

You, like many people do not seem to understand the point Bakare was making.
ALSO, you do not seem to see that it has no bearing with the silly accusation FFK just cooked up.
Bakare and Tinubu cannot stand each other. Tinubu was asking for an advance resignation letter (i doubt the legality of such anyway) from Bakare so that if they reach an unworkable junction they can discard him. This was a prerequisite before they (ACN) could align with Buhari in the last election. Bakare, rightfully refused and Buhari stood by him. The deal fell apart.
Am sorry, I'd to crop out the other part of your post, am just going to focus on this important part (I don't care about FFK's persona)
Okay.. Do you feel its ok for a Tinubu to hold a VP candidate on a leash? In all ramifications, that deal is totally fishy and diabolical. Even if his motive wasn't to become the VP in future, how about threatening a seating VP with his post-dated resignation letter if he wouldn't do his bidding(s)? I don't get it, who is more powerful; the VP or he that controls him..?
I have no party, infact I see myself as a concerned Nigerian with an opinion and I support neither candidates, but I believe PYO has being made to sign such deal, its a wild guess.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by olas24u(f): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari n osibanjo are tools in tinubu's hand which tinubu is using to perfect his evil plans in this country but that can only happen in tinubu next life! GEJ till 2019!!!

But were where you when this guys were fighting for this democracy ,look people did not believe the military was going to hand over power that was why the good people never made any attempt at power and different kinds of people went into government and gained resources and are now using the resources against the real heroes of this democracy.We all fought for Gej to become president of Nigeria when the cabals refused and in return we see everything .You brought religion into politics,you divided young and old, you divided people along religious lines ,you divided people along ethnic lines ,but the Apc went further to get a pastor and a christian and now you are now frustrated when you religion card did not work out well.Even if Tinubu plan to be his he not qualified enough to get to any position in the land.He was Nigerian senator as far back and he his well ahead i the game and giving you sleepiness nights with all the money at the disposal of Government .
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by yehmi01(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
midolian:
If the ruling party can leave issue-based campaign and concentrate solely on whinning over irrelevant issues as this OR criticizing the supposed opposition party, then CLEARLY, IT (PDP) HAS BECOME THE OPPOSITION PARTY.

Congratulations to Buhari/Osinbanjo in advance..

Before you go around saying rubbish.

Did Tunde bakare mention in his interview that he was told to resign on paper the office of the VP be fore he even got their or not.

If this happened then

IT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN WITH Those Criminals with tinubu as Head.

I will Say It and keep saying It.

If you are a lagosian and you say tinubus hands are clean than I will say you are a criminal

I WILL NEVER TRUST TINUBU OR ANY PARTY HE HIS FOLLOWING WITH ASO ROCK

NOT NOW

NOW EVER.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by temitemi1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
olas24u:

But were where you when this guys were fighting for this democracy ,look people did not believe the military was going to hand over power that was why the good people never made any attempt at power and different kinds of people went into government and gained resources and are now using the resources against the real heroes of this democracy.We all fought for Gej to become president of Nigeria when the cabals refused and in return we see everything .You brought religion into politics,you divided young and old, you divided people along religious lines ,you divided people along ethnic lines ,but the Apc went further to get a pastor and a christian and now you are now frustrated when you religion card did not work out well.Even if Tinubu plan to be his he not qualified enough to get to any position in the land.He was Nigerian senator as far back and he his well ahead i the game and giving you sleepiness nights with all the money at the disposal of Government .
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by hassey(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
for ffk to b taken us for a ride is becoming too unbearable this is a great insult on d elites youth. did he think we are dumb. God am angry wit this stupid and good for nothing ffk
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by hassey(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
for ffk to b taken us for a ride is becoming too unbearable, this is a great insult on d elites youth. did he think we are dumb. God am angry wit this stupid and good for nothing ffk
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by dove3: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
When a sitting goverment had already accepted defeat b4 the election it will turn to do just anything including hiring fools on a foolish mission
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by sniperr007(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
olas24u:

That is not true atiku as a strong political base and movement called pdm and they were a strong political force ,so how will he have made him irrelevant,he wanted to remove him and it did not happen due to supporters in the senate i can remember senator bugaji was a strong supporter of atiku in the senate.All the sectors you have mentioned were never supported by government.This were all self efforts by Nigerians ,Nolly wood was never supported by government the first generation of stars suffered so much to build what people are enjoying today,technology is due to global technological advancement.All the Ipads a,telephones were never produced in Nigeria,please go to kenya and see and example of IT impacts of the economy and people.Dubia was biuilt in a very short period ,the Brics are countries of the future and we have everything in common and they grew to this levels in a short period.Brazil is now a power house ,they build planes and military hardware.Your pdp was waiting for america hardware.So your military cannot produce tyre of a vehicle .Compare Nigeria with briacs or even the mint countries and not europe

U r naive in ur judgement.der was no way obj cud be impeached atiku. His best was to attack his interest.pdm started during gej tenure by 5 northern governors and other nt juring obj. R fones not made in calaba?d automobile policy was done in wish government. Dat foreign manufacturers want to assemble cars in Nigeria was don in wish government.d government support on entertainment has made it grow wit d grant dey give producers,manufacturing has improved that our our currency I now printed in Nigeria.most softwares bin used by Nigerian companies r written in Nigeria unlike wen everything was don abroad.

About brics,south Africa,Russia r struggling wit billions wiped from der reserves,brazil is suffering from corruptions and growth in brics is low,less Dan 5%.
D new tin is mint nation ie Mexico,Nigeria,Indonesia ant Turkey.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by yusufbida(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
midolian:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/osinbajo-swore-to-resign-after-6-months-for-tinubu-alleges-pdp/202926/
I PRAY TO GOD TO SUPER GLUE DS GUY MONTH FOR JUST A WEEK PERHARPS NIGERIANS WILL HEAR WORD.
KILODE WON BISO NI MAEJE FUN E NI.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by mbulela: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
dablazor:

Am sorry, I'd to crop out the other part of your post, am just going to focus on this important part (I don't care about FFK's persona)
Okay.. Do you feel its ok for a Tinubu to hold a VP candidate on a leash? In all ramifications, that deal is totally fishy and diabolical. Even if his motive wasn't to become the VP in future, how about threatening a seating VP with his post-dated resignation letter if he wouldn't do his bidding(s)? I don't get it, who is more powerful; the VP or he that controls him..?
I have no party, infact I see myself as a concerned Nigerian with an opinion and I support neither candidates, but I believe PYO has being made to sign such deal, its a wild guess.

I will address your comment with a great deal of pragmatism.
I am actually no fan of Tinubu. However, I do understand that Nigerian politicians all seek there own interest. The difference with Tinubu is that somehow his interest finds some little room to intersect with the good of the commonality. I believe Bakare that there was a a plan for him to sign such a letter. Looking at it pragmatically, Tinubu's camp were coming into an arrangement where the Presidential candidate and vice were already chosen. So they decided to go for an option where if there interests were not catered for, they could push for the resignation of the vice and have their own candidate in place (assuming it will be some compensation).
However, this sin is not as grevious as you think. The presidential candidate will still have a great say in who his running mate is after the anticipated resignation of Bakare. I doubt a man like Tinubu will just settle for having a stooge as VP. VPs are as powerful as the president allows. I genuinely think that he has supported the choice of Prof not just because he is a loyal lieutenant of his but also because he truly believes that Osinbajo has a great deal to offer to this country. You can accuse Tinubu of several things but his choice of human resources for leadership positions is often nothing less than excellent.
I will not bother guessing whether such a letter existed in this present setting or not because the scenario is completely different this time around.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by djon78(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
olas24u:

Dubai was built within short time realy? Thats fallacy, that Brazils economy was built within short time? Let me educate u small: Do you know that Brazil has been producing cars and buses since late 1970s, China began her massive industrialisation since late 1960s during the era of chiarman mao, Singapore began her massive developement in the late 1960s by Her Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yeuw, who ruled the country for almost 30years, or is it Malaysia that began her development in late 1970s by Mohamed Mahatir, who ruled for almost 25yrs. No country develops overnight or within short term, it takes intelligent and wise planing and good execution. Nigerias problem was that the past military regimes were visionless and had no clear cut direction, and those generals are still the major kingmakers today, with their stooges all over the place. We need to totally wean from them including Buhari or Obj (the most relevant and active ones) for Nigeria to move foward, develop and prosper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' / IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK / Sowore Rescued Nigerians Abused By Soldiers (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.