Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us (679 Views)

On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video / Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us by abduljabbar4(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Most of the anti-Buhari protesters at Chatham House, London, on Thursday  actually had no understanding of the  issues at stake or the APC presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari  ,according to reports from England.

And in what appears to be a confirmation of the allegation that the protesters were hired by government officials to embarrass the APC flag bearer, some   of the protesters were    jobless Nigerians and commercial sex workers  who were forced to relocate to England as a result of the poor economy at home.

A reporter who  covered the protest said of the protesters: “They are actually Nigerians who are struggling here.Some of them, actually I’m talking about  the ladies, are from the red light district here.

“Some of the youths are actually unkempt…and they are obviously struggling.”

When the reporter asked one of the protesters why he was taking part in the  agitation his response was:  “Because we don’t want dictatorship in Nigeria any more.”

Prodding him further,the reporter asked: “Why?What do you know about the General?”

The protester responded: I just heard about him from  the people I saw earlier on.

The interrogation continued thus:

Reporter: You only heard about him? Have you done your home work?

First Protester: Not at all.

Reporter: But how did you come about this protest:

First Protester: I was told. I don’t know what to say.I’m not prepared for this interview.

He stopped talking and walked away.

A female protester, who gave her name as Abigail, admitted that “I don’t really know much about politics.”

But asked why she was protesting,she said: “I came here to support Goodluck Jonathan.

And to the question on why she was supporting Jonathan, she retorted: “I don’t know.”

She was also asked what she had against Buhari, she sighed and said: “I’m not against anyone.”

The reporter’s encounter with a third protester,a lady,  went thus:

Reporter: Can you tell  us about this demonstration?

Third Respondent: I don’t know. I don’t want to talk.

Like the first respondent, she quietly walked away.

Another protester said she was “doing it for the President.”

Reports before the protest had said a group had requested  $20,000 from the Presidency for the purpose of organising  the  protest  and mobilising people  for it.
Source:http://thenationonlineng.net/new/london-anti-buhari-protesters-we-didnt-know-why-they-hired-us/
Re: London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us by jossayo(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2015
I blame nobody bt the clueless man himself. It is crystal clear,nd visible to the blind,audible to the deaf that they were paid a peanut to carry on that protest.smhw 4 FFK,fayose

1 Like

Re: London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us by medamillion(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2015
You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

You don't have to tell me "We are now exporting 40,000 tones of agricultural produce when, if you go to the market, prices of food stuff are more than expensive.

You don't have to tell me Nigeria's economy is no. 1 in Africa when we exchange 205 Naira to a Dollar.

Government of hypocrisy.
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I am arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.

2 Likes

Re: London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
u don't know y they hired u ppl, and u were busy carrying broom like calabar men going for witchcrafting interview

2 Likes

Re: London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us by drdaniels: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2015
lies. but they know y they collected the money. yeye dey smell
Re: London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us by DWJOBScom(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2015
more lies and lies from the APC Propaganda Machine

very soon they will start crying
Re: London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Confused fellow..

PDP scared of APC..

PDP and lies are sesame twins,they can't be separated.

1 Like

Re: London Anti Buhari Supporters: We Don't Know Why They Hired Us by john124(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2015
Reason with me please
How come the APC knew about this before it happened
how come it was only one APC supporter that interviewed them no other cameraman or newsman
How come it was only a selected few?

(1) (Reply)

APC Youth Online Forum / Jonathan’s New Pact With Yoruba / Fayose, Omisore, Aliyu, Uba On Their Own Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.