Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood (1176 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Bride Decides To Prove Her Virginity On Her Wedding Day In A Weird Way. / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by nnamdibig(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Millions of people secretly believe that the month they were born affects their behavior and ultimate destiny. This is primarily directed at a belief in astrology and the effect that the stars and planets have on the individual at their birth. Certainly, they believe that the interaction of planetary influences directly affects the human body. Perhaps, those believers are right. Researchers performed a very interesting study. The researchers discovered that there is a strong correlation between the number of neurotransmitters in the brain and the month an individual was born. Neurotransmitters are responsible for behavior patterns. Let’s take a closer look at this finding.
State of Mind
Researchers also suggest that people should not take this research the wrong way. It merely points out that those born in certain months are more prone to certain behaviors and diseases. Of course, there are numerous external influences that come into play also. The external influences have a powerful impact on the individual that could control the effect of planetary or birth month influences. Perhaps, it is truly just a state of mind.
Mood Swings
According to a recent “Hungarian Study,” those that are born in the spring and summer develop rapid mood swings. People with rapid mood swings might feel positively elated one moment and the next they are down in the dumps. Generally, the mood is exaggerated. Those born in the fall and winter months are prone to depressive behavior. However, they are less likely to become irritated at small matters. Both behaviors are controlled by the amount of certain neurotransmitters in the brain.
Birth Months
According to a “UK Office for National Statistics study,” people born in a certain month are prone to certain diseases and behavior.
January- People born during this month are prone to developing Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s Disease and epilepsy.
February- Those born in this month might develop narcolepsy.
March- March babies are prone to respiratory problems and don’t do well in school.
April- Those born in this month are more susceptible to alcoholism, autism, and depression.
May– May babies are prone to diabetes and glaucoma.
June– Those born in June have more vision problems.
July– Those born in July are more optimistic.
August– Produces more problem children.
September- Produces high achievers.
October– Live the longest.
November– Produces pessimists.
December– Those born in this month suffer with allergies and bipolar problems.

http://m.positivemed.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpositivemed.com%2F2015%2F02%2F21%2Fthe-weird-way-your-birth-month-affects-your-mood%2F#2573

Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by daimsy(f): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2015
That awkward moment when they think they know all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by holatin(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2015
trashy research
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by MizMyColi(f): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2015
Claptrap smiley

1 Like

Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by xynerise: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Trash!
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by Dyt(f): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Scratches head
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by ginawest(f): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2015
dis z rrrrrrrrrubish
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by Sijo01(f): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lmao @August. I nor give my parent any problem....... Any child wey go give me problem, I go use koboko take arrange e nyash..... Well, God will never give me a problematic child.
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by absoluteSuccess: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Once, it pays to have come from pluto. Can't imagine what I'm immune to grin I'm so sorry for my earthling friends for what they have to put up with. BTW, some of the names sounds like the disease is worth dieing for.
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by absoluteSuccess: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Once, it pays to have come from pluto. Can't imagine what I'm immune to grin I'm so sorry for my earthling friends for what they have to put up with. BTW, some of the names sounds like the disease is worth dieing for. cheesy
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Not true
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'm not big on astrology, but I'm taken aback at how accurately my "sign" describes my personality.

Even this rather ridiculous-looking chart manages to be accurate in my case. Hmm.
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by Agrika: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
I reject it for August
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by JustCare: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
September...I don't remember liking any sport though, I like bike and car race but partake in none for now.
Re: The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2015
This is 100% incorrect. Don't deceive yourself op.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Gets Huge Toilet Cake For 40th Birthday [PICS] / Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) / Fact About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.