Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ (2784 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Christian Husband And Wife To Attend Separate Churches?" / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / What You Must Know/do Before You Get Married As A Christian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by uboma(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2015
@ op, what else do want her to wear to the beach? A long skirt and long sleeve shirt, an abgada?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by wellmax(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Shebi she's a christian lady, nothing wrong na. Yeye question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2015
uboma:
@ op, what else do want her to wear to the beach? A long skirt and long sleeve shirt, an abgada?
that outfit is actually her in her birthday suit. The whole world can see what she ought to reveal only in private.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by menix(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2015
Its not wrong if am to quote Baba J; give wat belongs to Caesar to Caesar.

The beach is a place where u open body mk beta breeze blow u, so complying no b sin wiv d above mentioned quote..

If not, bathing naked in a hostel sef go b sin cous we ve got gays attracted to u nude body...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by uboma(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that outfit is actually her in her birthday suit. The whole world can see what she ought to reveal only in private.

Personally I see nothing wrong in her suit as long as she's at the beach. Moreover I will frown if she wears such in other places asides the beach.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Trendy247: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2015
oh men! See her V-mobile

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by uboma(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
@ op, what will you wear to the beach?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
This shit's gonna make front page...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Tallesty1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Trendy247:
oh men! See her V-mobile
No network there so u better common ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
uboma:

Personally I see nothing wrong in her suit as long as she's at the beach. Moreover I will frown if she wears such in other places asides the beach.
do you know the amount of eyes that are usually at the beach, especially a nigerian beach at festive period? I can understand guys not minding their girlfriends dressed up like that at the beach just cos they want the world to see what they are enjoying. Afterall, they might not marry her. But imagine your wife dressed like that in a public place all in the name of swim.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
uboma:
@ op, what will you wear to the beach?
am searching the internet for it. Will post it for you. grin #edited

Is this one not better than the above?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by uboma(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
do you know the amount of eyes that are usually at the beach, especially a nigerian beach at festive period? I can understand guys not minding their girlfriends dressed up like that at the beach just cos they want the world to see what they are enjoying. Afterall, they might not marry her. But imagine your wife dressed like that in a public place all in the name of swim.

You are still going round in circles. What would rather wear at the beach?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by uboma(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
am searching the internet for it. Will post it for you. grin

Lol. I'm waiting...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Kennywills7(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thats a beach, so i dont think there is anything wrong with it
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by iamrealdeji(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok,you want her to wear iro and buba at the beach?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by cold(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
No that is a terrible,horrible sin. You'll roast in hell for all eternity. You should dress like this...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by MissSlimbody(f): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

I prefer this to the above smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by uboma(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Lol. This one looks nice too.

But to each one his/her own...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by fr3do(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
See skirt
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
OYIBO dey really look fuckt up sometimes.
BLACK is fine ..we age gracefully..
Our Integument does not WEAR DOWN very rapidly.

The only PROBLEM we have is the CONTENT of our CHARACTER.

Now look at that OP's LADY ..u may think she is BEAUTIFUL but she is aging rapidly..
She no get better ASS sef
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Caesar1988(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
menix:
Its not wrong if am to quote Baba J; give wat belongs to Caesar to Caesar.

The beach is a place where u open body mk beta breeze blow u, so complying no b sin wiv d above mentioned quote..

If not, bathing naked in a hostel sef go b sin cous we ve got gays attracted to u nude body...
Bush man

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by menix(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=Caesar1988 post=31170210][/quote]

Guy wuld ve engaged u buh i jst discovered u were unable to get 5 credit wivout assitance.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by menix(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote
author=1toRtoiSe1 post=31165904]do you know the amount of eyes that are
usually at the beach, especially a nigerian beach at festive period? I
can understand guys not minding their girlfriends dressed up like that
at the beach just cos they want the world to see what they are enjoying.
Afterall, they might not marry her. But imagine your wife dressed like
that in a public place all in the name of swim. [/quote]

Maybe u ve not met my type, cous i luv my woman spinning headz as long we re married.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by akinsadeez(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Looking at this picture, she is virtually naked. There is really nothing left to the imagination. Both up and down, she has exposed everything.

The question is this, if she were to be my wife; would I be happy for the men in our prayer unit in church to meet us at d beach n see her dressed exactly like this? Definitely not. I know beach wears are skimpy but this is just too much. For a good christian there should be a level of decency and this has just crossed d boundary.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by imakebigbucks: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Kennywills7:
Thats a beach, so i dont think there is anything wrong with it
can you allow your wife to dress like that at a nigerian beach?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ by Kennywills7(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
can you allow your wife to dress like that at a nigerian beach?
Nah
I prefer d other outfit here in Nigeria so dat dey won't use eyes to remove wot eva is left of wot she is wearing cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wafa Sultan Aka GARBAGE MOUTH / Pigs, Frogs, Vultures, Mouse And Lizards Are Holier Than Yahweh(doctufos PROOFS) / The Making Of The Collapsed Church Building In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.