Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters (1550 Views)

A Question For GEJ Supporters / What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by tbaba1234: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
I. Supporter 1 has not had power for more than 2 hours this week, he spends more than half of his Salary on petrol and uses what is left to come online to scream GEJ till 2019.

Ii. Supporter 2 is a paid agent, feed him and he will speak for you, he works for the highest bidder.

Iii. Supporter 3 just hates hausa-fulanis, it does not matter whether GEJ is the best, as long as the opponent is hausa- fulani, GEJ gets his vote. This person will tell you: 'if only APC chose fashola'. Oh wait, fashola is a hausa slave.

Iv. Supporter 4 says GEJ is chosen by God afterall he knees at every church, this supporter has never voted a non christian in his life and abstained from voting when yaradua went against Buhari.

V. Supporter 5 is a student struggling to get a BSc but would call Buhari, a graduate of the US war college, with a diploma equivalent to a masters degree today an illiterate. What irony!!!

Vi. Supporter 6 feels Buhari is too old so would rather retain incompetent leadership.

Vii. Supporter 7 has a relation in power or gains from government.

Viii. Supporter 8 thinks Buhari is an extremist despite the fact that Buhari fought and defeated extremists in his time as head of state, leading from the front. He remains the only Nigerian ruler to have comprehensively defeated a militia. (Biafra was a conventional army)

Ix. Supporter 9 can't explain why he hates Buhari. A weird mix of tribo-religious sentiments.

X. Supporter 10 believes APC is responsible for everything, the ekiti tape even though the actors have confessed, the paid protesters against Buhari, global warming, Boko haram, ISIS, Patience diction, why Mr president is ineffective, etc

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by ozoigbondu: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP you are a confirmed mugu undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by tbaba1234: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
OP you are a confirmed mugu undecided

Lol..

Do you have a number??

10 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by boolet: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
The OP is definitely right, even if the points are hard pills to swallow

6 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by ozoigbondu: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

Lol..

Do you have a number??

Why
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by realmindz: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by realmindz: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
those I knw supporting jonathan fall into the religious/tribal category, the others are actually benefiting from his current government

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by Gbawe: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP, you are correct 100%. How, as one example, could any sensible adult be supporting a man whose approach to solving our power woes has now unravelled as a cynical and destructive crony capitalism scam packaged as "power privatisation"? Nigerians are experiencing more darkness than ever because of the scamming nature and callousness of Jonathan. How is that anything other than failure? Who, in a profit-driven company, would be allowed to keep a job after it is 100% established that they can only make bad situations worse?

11 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by tbaba1234: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Why

Number 1-10, where do you fall?

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by dein77(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gbawe:
OP, you are correct 100%. How, as one example, could any sensible adult be supporting a man whose approach to solving our power woes has now unravelled as a cynical and destructive crony capitalism scam packaged as "power privatisation"? Nigerians are experiencing more darkness than ever because of the scamming nature and callousness of Jonathan. How is that anything other than failure? Who, in a profit-driven company, would be allowed to keep a job after it is 100% established that they can only make bad situations worse?

Uncle, you too don dey lie? We all know there's an appreciable level of improvement in the power sector. Uncle, every sincere Nigerian knows power can't be made stable in 4 years. GEJ isn't a magician! You don't expect a man to fix in 4 years what has been systemically destroyed or allowed to deteriorate in decades. That'sbeing uunfair. Almost all those who have destroyed this nation are now, like herbalists, waving filthy brooms.

With all intents and purposes, GEJ has performed 100 % but a former coup plotter and dictator is not an option at all.

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by Scholes007(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
tbaba1234:
I. Supporter 1 has not had power for more than 2 hours this week, he spends more than half of his Salary on petrol and uses what is left to come online to scream GEJ till 2019.

Ii. Supporter 2 is a paid agent, feed him and he will speak for you, he works for the highest bidder.

Iii. Supporter 3 just hates hausa-fulanis, it does not matter whether GEJ is the best, as long as the opponent is hausa- fulani, GEJ gets his vote. This person will tell you: 'if only APC chose fashola'. Oh wait, fashola is a hausa slave.

Iv. Supporter 4 says GEJ is chosen by God afterall he knees at every church, this supporter has never voted a non christian in his life and abstained from voting when yaradua went against Buhari.

V. Supporter 5 is a student struggling to get a BSc but would call Buhari, a graduate of the US war college, with a diploma equivalent to a masters degree today an illiterate. What irony!!!

Vi. Supporter 6 feels Buhari is too old so would rather retain incompetent leadership.

Vii. Supporter 7 has a relation in power.

Viii. Supporter 8 thinks Buhari is an extremist despite the fact that Buhari fought and defeated extremists in his time as head of state, leading from the front. He remains the only Nigerian ruler to have comprehensively defeated a militia. (Biafra was a conventional army)

Ix. Supporter 9 can't explain why he hates Buhari. A weird mix of tribo-religious sentiments.

X. Supporter 10 believes APC is responsible for everything, the ekiti tape even though the actors have confessed, the paid protesters against Buhari, global warming, Boko haram, ISIS, Patience diction, why Mr president is ineffective, etc
and that's where most eligible voter fall into...so what are goin to do abt that?
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by tbaba1234: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
dein77:

Uncle, you too don dey lie? We all know there's an appreciable level of improvement in the power sector. Uncle, every sincere Nigerian knows power can't be made stable in 4 years. GEJ isn't a magician! You don't expect a man to fix in 4 years what has been systemically destroyed or allowed to deteriorate in decades. That'sbeing uunfair. Almost all those who have destroyed this nation are now, like herbalists, waving filthy brooms.

With all intents and purposes, GEJ has performed 100 % but a former coup plotter and dictator is not an option at all.

What appreciable improvement?? In 2007, we were at 4,000MW.

Today we are at 4,500MW. Yet billions have been spent.

[img]http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203536617648239&id=1598486138&set=a.1032711870232.2004727.1598486138&source=48&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=E[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by Trut(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
APC = LIE, PROPAGANDA, NOISE MAKERS, DECEITFUL ETC.

WHO IS FOOLING WHO ??

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVC.

MUMU is when you go to London and failed to come back with the acclaimed Cambridge certificate.

MUGU is when you did not go to school and forged a certificate and come online to say Sai Buhari.

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE
YOU VOTE.

GEJ is the MAN

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by tbaba1234: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Scholes007:

and that's where most eligible voter fall into...so what are goin to do abt that?

If that is the case, is it not tragic??
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

Lol..

Do you have a number??
cheesy cheesy
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by rusher14: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

Number 1-10, where do you fall?

I think there should be a number for people with low aptitude, although 1-10 actually implies that.

Can you imagine? he asked why.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by uniklinkum(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

Lol..

Do you have a number??

definitely Number 11 the brainless bandwagon of foools with mucus for brain.

5 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by Scholes007(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

If that is the case, is it not tragic??
tragic in what sense?
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by boolet: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
dein77:

I disagree with you man. The power sector can be stabilised in 6months or less. The generator importation business and other factors would not let it be...

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
ON. PNT. OP
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by tbaba1234: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
China's Three Gorge Dam generates 22,000MW and was built for $25 billion.

Nigeria has spent far more than that with no visible improvement.

4 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by Rilwayne001: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Barcanista falls to the 2nd category undecided undecided

He was begging for security and money from gbawe and when he coudnt get it, Pdp offered him and he joined them.

Hello Chief Gbawe
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or.concerned fellow progressives). Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/Barcanista

^^^A man that places importance to his e-life suggests a man that has a very miserable real life. -demdem

6 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by dein77(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
boolet:

I disagree with you man. The power sector can be stabilised in 6months or less. The generator importation business and other factors would not let it be...

Your last statement indicates you don't truly understand the complexity of the power problem!

Do you ban importation of generators when there's no stable power? See we all want the best for our nation, but we must speak the truth.
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by dein77(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Whe author=Rilwayne001 post=31169363]Barcanista falls to the 2nd category undecided undecided

He was begging for security and money from gbawe and when he coudnt get it, Pdp offered him and he joined them.

^^^A man that places importance to his e-life suggests a man that has a very miserable real life. -demdem[/quote]

SMHFU! ! You don't even know Barcanista!

From that text, did you see him ask for money?
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by EdCure: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

Lol..

Do you have a number??
You didn't include his type on the list.
They form the core of GEJ support.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by guttentag(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mr. Failure Jonathan is been deceive everyday by his ignorant followers chanting GEJ till whatever

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by tbaba1234: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
EdCure:

You didn't include his type on the list.
They form the core of GEJ support.

I might have to work on another list.. lol
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by tbaba1234: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
dein77:

Your last statement indicates you don't truly understand the complexity of the power problem!

Do you ban importation of generators when there's no stable power? See we all want the best for our nation, but we must speak the truth.

Then speak the truth and stop defending mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by Bright4(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP. I have decided to march4change.
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by PassingShot(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
tbaba1234:

Vii. Supporter 7 has a relation in power.

I love this OP. You were able to capture everyone of them. Watch out as they come up with their own version since they're not creative. They copy copy from presidency to their paid e-rats.

Where do those who want "protection" in order to continue to "support" APC fall into? I mean those who "sold" their dignity and decency for what to eat today not minding tomorrow?
Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by ayindejimmy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
dein77:

We're far from constant power supply in Nigeria. I don't where you live, but I know everyone can attest here that power has never been stable for 18 hours per day this year.
OK, you said 4 Years is small. How about the 16 years pdp has been ruling? Is that enough?

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters by Ilekeh(f): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
tbaba1234:

Vii. Supporter 7 has a relation in power or gains from government.

lmaooooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader / Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west / President Muhammadu Buhari. I Belong To Everybody & I Belong To Nobody. Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.