Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" (34592 Views)

Pastor Who Rapes Pregnant Girls In Abia Church Turned Baby Factory Arrested(Pic) / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Legendoscar2: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yeah right...just wait and see as that same spirit comes to lead you to rot in one of nigeria's "finest" jails for the rest of your life....stupi.d pig embarassed
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by veave(f): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
wandyvirus:

May the same be visited on all the Females in your Clan. May all the pregnant females in your Family/clan be dealt with the same way. May your pregnant Wife be done such right in your presence where she can scream and you will be helpless. May God do to you all this and many more. Amen

Amen! Amen! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by DonaldGenes(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
ignis:
I wonder why pervert guys still rape girls when they can always go to the brothels or ashawo joints . Sex is now very cheap in Nigeria and and can be gotten with as low as N200 or N500.
There is no excuse whatsoever for rape. And no one should be pardoned on any condition, whether spirit led, dickk led or devil led.

When is rape going to stop in Nigeria? It will stop when our lawmakers pass a law of cutting off the dick of anyone guilty of rape.

My 2 cent.

Fixed
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by DonaldGenes(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
BasseyJ:
Rubbish, after raping someone, a pregnant person at that, he's now blaming a spirit, spirit ke?? Let him rot in jail. Babe's ready to give straff plenty, why some animals resort to rape surprises me

Fixed!
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Classicman47(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE. WHY WAS THERE NO SCREAM FROM THE LADY WHEN THE ACT WAS GOING ON IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED THAT THE GUY USED FORCE OR A WEAPON TO SUBDUE THE CORPER. undecided

I DON'T BLAME THE GUY COS THE LADY MIGHT HAVE WORN A SEXY AND SEDUCTIVE OUTFIT THAT PROMPT THE ACTION OR THE SEX WAS CONSENTED.

TRUST NO LADY undecided

Searching4love, huh?
U will search for a loooong time.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by clemz88(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
cold:
Guess it's the 'Holy spirit' that fell on him like in the days of Mary. Oh well what do i know
you are a buffalo. See your face like volk wagen. Mtcheeeew
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Stelvin101:

Are you okay at all?
what do you mean? Learn to be civil and not resorting to insults. Thanks.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Eggcelent(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love. Maybe you need to read through the piece again. It says the incident happened around 7 at night along a lonely road (if you ain't familiar with Ifon-Imoru area, at least you can deduce that people only take bike on deserted roads at such hour). Besides, would the suspected rapist have attempted if he was sure of being caught red-handed? Meanwhile, how many pregnant women wear tempting clothes? And even if they do, is that justification for such barbaric act?

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by redsun(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
The spirit is called dicckhead.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Bimpe29: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
The same spirit will soon lead you to prison unknowingly. Devil in a human flesh.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Bestinstinct(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE. WHY WAS THERE NO SCREAM FROM THE LADY WHEN THE ACT WAS GOING ON IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED THAT THE GUY USED FORCE OR A WEAPON TO SUBDUE THE CORPER. undecided

I DON'T BLAME THE GUY COS THE LADY MIGHT HAVE WORN A SEXY AND SEDUCTIVE OUTFIT THAT PROMPT THE ACTION OR THE SEX WAS CONSENTED.

TRUST NO LADY undecided

U well so

undecided
searching4love:
undecided

TRUST NO LADY undecided

U well so? I doubt it......
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by philips70(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
slap1:
I think the possibility of being caught unawares plays a part. And when a man is possessed by such evil spirit, his powers seem to double. It takes a bold enough lady and God's will to survive such attacks.

Do not really believe in that evil spirit stuff. It's just taking chance. The greatest weapon of rapists is fear on the part of the victim. If women know this and put up a confidence level of say 20% and challenge these guys the guys in turn lose almost 80% of their inertia. I am talking of these random rapists and not those kind of criminals who are on drugs and on a mission. Most cases of rape I read of these days are carried out by normal everyday guys who just try their luck just if the woman will be overwhelmed with fear. Women need to know when to give in to fear when faced with these circumstances. Not every guy who attempts this should be allowed to succeed. There are guys who receive merciless beating from their wives and girlfriends but succeed in acts of rape just because the victims are too quick to give in for reasons of unfounded fear.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by EcashPlanet(f): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DON'T BLAME THE GUY COS THE LADY MIGHT HAVE WORN A SEXY AND SEDUCTIVE OUTFIT THAT PROMPT THE ACTION OR THE SEX

TRUST NO LADY undecided

Nonsense!
Didn't you read the part that says he drove her into a bush? Who will hear her screams? Didn't you also read the part that says the victim reported the rape, and that the rapist did not deny the fact that he raped her?

It's surprising that a man will come up here and post comments that have no basis.

E be like say you sef don do something like that before, i'm sure that is why you can say it's the lady's fault.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by haulagehandlers(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

TRUST NO LADY undecided
Your mumu get NAFDAC approval

2 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by 100Cents: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rape Headquarters - South West..

Nothing you can't find in Ibadan..
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by 9jatatafo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oh boy tell that spirit that controlled you to rape a pregnant aruwaya to come and collect better flogging. Guy do you have to rape a woman in this time and age where puna is almost free as the air we breath? Puna is every where, fat one, slim one, deep one, shallow one, fair one, black one. Oya OC , use kondo break this guy head and send am to cell.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by EcashPlanet(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

May Plague and pestilence visit you and your entire house holds. Your generation will lack and poverty shall be your family identity in the society. Amen cool

Why you come dey para now?
Oh, I tot you commented that it is not the Okada rider's fault.
Nonsense!
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Bowaley17(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Konj¡ ¡s a baStarD...
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Missmossy(f): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Such a heartless man, the same spirit that made him do it will lead him through as he serves his jail terms!
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by wisdompraise(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
The Ondo state police command have arrested a 20 year old man for allegedly raping a pregnant National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member at Imoru in Ose local government area of the state.

The suspected rapist, identified as Tumi Ayileka who said he is an Okada rider was among 27 suspected criminals paraded by the State Commissioner of Police, Isaac Eke during his monthly press conference held in Akure, the State Capital yesterday.

According to Eke, the rape victim (name withheld) boarded a motorcycle from Ifon to Imoru where she was posted to by the NYSC.

He narrated that the suspected rapist allegedly dragged her into the bush and forcefully had unlawful carnal knowledge of her.

The suspect who confessed to the crime said he raped the corps member unknowingly.

He said it was his first time of committing the crime, adding that he even still drove the victim home after the act had been carried out.

He said, “she approached me around 7.p.m at Ifon that I should take her to Imoru community where she serves and I obliged after agreeing on N500 charges fee. On our away going, I don’t know the spirit that fell on me and I don’t know when I rode her inside the bush and have carnal knowledge of her.

“Immediately after that incident, the spirit went off and I was ashamed of myself. I didn’t know she was pregnant before and I even took her home. Later on, she reported to the Police station and I was arrested. I don’t know the spirit that fell on me because I have never done that before”.

The Police Commissioner assured that the suspect would soon be charged to court as soon as the judiciary workers end their industrial strike.

http://www.today.ng/news/okada-rider-rapes-pregnant-corps-member-in-ondo-state/

And here is the picture of the rapist.

Source;
http://naijamusicmovement..com/2015/02/how-20-year-old-tumi-ayileka-raped.html?spref=tw&m=1

Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by lalasticlala(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
wisdompraise:

And here is the picture of the rapist.

Link pls
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by noordean(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
ignis:
I wonder why pervert guys still rape girls when they can always go to the brothels or ashawo joints . Sex is now very cheap in Nigeria and and can be gotten with as low as N200 or N500.
There is no excuse whatsoever for rape. And no one should be pardoned on any condition, whether spirit led, dickk led or devil led.

When is rape going to stop in Nigeria? It will stop when our lawmakers pass a law of cutting off the dick of anyone guilty of rape.

My 2 cent.
Am honestly in support of this. If there are no severe purnishments for all these crimes,our community won't get any better,but we won't stop decieving ourselves in this part of the world.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by wisdompraise(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by erasokafor(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Spirit will also follow you to Jail.
Someone just asked me this question
If a man has sex with a Pregnant woman and releases into her, won't some of the man's ...... be swallowed by the baby ?

I guess the aperm will go n fertilise again n another baby will enter to come out like 3 to six months wen the other had been born. grin depending on wen it entered. Lekwa ha
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by zingo42(f): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
ignis:

My 2 cent.
my dear ur right,you can even get a girl nawadays with just a bottle of mineral due to how selfish some of them are,that guy need to be thoroughly dealt with so that other will learn their lesson from it,imagin,raping my fellow pregnant woman,gosh!
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by RAO1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Whenever I hear/read about this, I av always asked myself, can a man without harms rap a woman...
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by zingo42(f): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
klark3:
U pple should stop lambasting d poor okada guy, no be just rape. Seems like d female corper enjoyed it. Moreover it doesn't seem like a deliberate act, it was done out of konji intoxication, probably it was late & d weather was cold. No be him fault, but he should be chide, to avert future occurrence.
may God forgive you!
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by slap1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
philips70:

Do not really believe in that evil spirit stuff. It's just taking chance. The greatest weapon of rapists is fear on the part of the victim. If women know this and put up a confidence level of say 20% and challenge these guys the guys in turn lose almost 80% of their inertia. I am talking of these random rapists and not those kind of criminals who are on drugs and on a mission. Most cases of rape I read of these days are carried out by normal everyday guys who just try their luck just if the woman will be overwhelmed with fear. Women need to know when to give in to fear when faced with these circumstances. Not every guy who attempts this should be allowed to succeed. There are guys who receive merciless beating from their wives and girlfriends but succeed in acts of rape just because the victims are too quick to give in for reasons of unfounded fear.
I agree, except the part about evil spirits. But let that pass.

The fear factor is mainly a result of the suddenness. Courage to put up a fight on the part of the victim should be helpful.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by zingo42(f): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
klark3:
U pple should stop lambasting d poor okada guy, no be just rape. Seems like d female corper enjoyed it. Moreover it doesn't seem like a deliberate act, it was done out of konji intoxication, probably it was late & d weather was cold. No be him fault, but he should be chide, to avert future occurrence.
may God forgive you! Are u ok?
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by nkkystel(f): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is your first time o, infact you don't know what spirit entered into you abi, okay o!
By the time you are sentenced then you'll know that no spirit entered into you. In short that spirit must be dealt with wella when in prison. Fooooooool!
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Modelling(f): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31170

TRUST NO LADY undecided[/b][/quote]
Seriously i dont know but, how can someone rape you & you both are in the mood of driving together. If i am this guy's lawyer hmmm. Something is still wrong somewhere that we did not understand. This guy could have as well denied the allegation. He deserves a serious punishment anyway but i think d lady did not try hard/enough on her own part. My own thought shaa, no offense.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Modelling:

Seriously I'v been thinking of this. How can someone rape you & you both are in the mood of driving together. If i am this guy's lawyer hmmm. Something is still wrong somewhere that we did not understand. This guy could have as well denied the allegation. He deserves a serious punishment anyway but i think d lady did not try hard/enough on her own part.

Thank you for your deep thought. Other buffoons on this thread have been cursing me out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. / Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) / People Killed As Cultists Clash In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.