Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" (34588 Views)

Pastor Who Rapes Pregnant Girls In Abia Church Turned Baby Factory Arrested(Pic) / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by tete7000(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Redoil:
My kinsmen from south west what has come over you people? Why commit crime and blame it on something else? Crime does not pay

The spirit that made the man rape has probably descended on you too. I pity your life.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by klark3: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
zingo42:
may God forgive you! Are u ok?
May God forgive me 4 my benevolence?

Am just trying to be kind. U as a lady even ought to be more sympathetic. What will be your gain, if d poor okada guy is jailed. That will only means truncating another destiny, let's shame d devil by giving him room for repentance. His high libido can be keep in check by giving him a wife, it will be more better than wasting his life in prison for a non harmful rape.

Remember christ save d adulterous woman, save this poor okada guy by espousing my point.

I'm perfectly alright.
Zingo save a soul!!!
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Abdulhafis00: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
hmmm...is lyk u guys dnt no how devil work sha, i pray u wnt fall 2 his trap.
and 4 d man, may dem pity ham small, bt make sure dey deal wit him
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Samirana360(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ondo state and their bad news all d time...I served there and everyday u wil hear one bizarre news or d other
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by wandyvirus(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

May Plague and pestilence visit you and your entire house holds. Your generation will lack and poverty shall be your family identity in the society. Amen cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
myhoodlink:
what do you mean? Learn to be civil and not resorting to insults. Thanks.

Abeg sharrap ur dirty mouth. Must u advertise ur stup1d bundle plan? Just sharrap
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by delishpot: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Chei! Spirit don surfer o.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by delishpot: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Abdulhafis00:
hmmm...is lyk u guys dnt no how devil work sha, i pray u wnt fall 2 his trap.
and 4 d man, may dem pity ham small, bt make sure dey deal wit him

Bros, just one kwesion, no be insult o. So no take am as such. But, abeg, if na ya pregnant wife him do like that, you go talk this thing wey you type so?
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Decryptor(m): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2015
The big heads and chest beaters region again...South West! These oil soup people are known to be the highest rapists in the whole of Africa. Now I know thst when that wide-nosed oduduwa fell from the sky, he landed straight in a bush and raped the woman who started having his descendants (Yorubads)

Yoruba i hail una ooooo...Eshe gon ooooo
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by jonath0012(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2015
Decryptor:
The big heads and chest beaters region again...South West! These oil soup people are known to be the highest rapists in the whole of Africa. Now I know thst when that wide-nosed oduduwa fell from the sky, he landed straight in a bush and raped the woman who started having his descendants (Yorubads)

Yoruba i hail una ooooo...Eshe gon ooooo

Attention!!! The guy above me here has just escaped from Yaba left.....you don't have to take him serious.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by misshoree(f): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Guys !!!

When will ur d*ck learn to have respect

It still dy enter pregnant woman undecided

It no even fear!

Na wa o
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by bettes(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE. WHY WAS THERE NO SCREAM FROM THE LADY WHEN THE ACT WAS GOING ON IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED THAT THE GUY USED FORCE OR A WEAPON TO SUBDUE THE CORPER. undecided

I DON'T BLAME THE GUY COS THE LADY MIGHT HAVE WORN A SEXY AND SEDUCTIVE OUTFIT THAT PROMPT THE ACTION OR THE SEX WAS CONSENTED.

TRUST NO LADY undecided
Either you can't read or you're simply dumb,the okada rider has agreed he/the spirit committed the crime,so in answer to your dumbass question he used forced.I can see from your last statement that you are a confirmed rapist,no matter how sexy a woman dresses there's no excuse for rape,my prayer for you is that you be caught as well
Re: Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Spirit fell on you grin

Oshe, John the Baptist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impersonator Of Oba Adeyanmi Jeremiah Olugbenga Oduwole Arrested In Lagos / Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara / People Killed As Cultists Clash In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.