Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC (975 Views)

Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by fkaz(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said the sickening and outlandish claim by the Jonathan campaign Organization that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu plans to become Vice President through the back door was designed to divert attention from the runaway success of the APC presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, at the Chatham House in London last Thursday.

In a statement issued in London on Saturday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said the PDP and the Jonathan Administration still do not have any answer to what has now become an epochal moment that has separated the wheat from the chaff.

”Our presidential candidate’s globally-acclaimed outing has presented Nigerians, and indeed the global community, with a choice between a bumbling, ineffective, incoherent, clueless, visionless and incompetent President and an assertive, knowledgeable, dignified, purposeful and principled President-in-waiting.

”Having failed to discredit that outing with a rented crowd, some of whom confessed to have been paid to carry placards they do not even understand, the PDP and the Jonathan Administration have now resorted to making nauseating claims that are totally untrue, absolutely incomprehensible and nothing but sheer bunkum,” it said.

APC said the claim is the latest in a series of desperate moves by the PDP and the Jonathan Administration since the emergence of Gen. Buhari as the APC presidential candidate, and the clearest indication yet that they have no answer to the unstoppable momentum of a man of history.

”They have thrown everything imaginable at Gen. Buhari, but he has continued to wax stronger and stronger: They said he was not qualified, that he was too old, then they fabricated a medical report of an illness of their own choice, sponsored death wish adverts against him and instituted a myriad of court cases to stop him.

”After they failed to stop him, they went after the election itself, using the PVCs as a tool to launch a campaign for postponement and, when they realized that would not work, came up with the bogey of insecurity in the North-east to force a postponement of the election, hoping they can buy enough time to revive their electoral misfortune.

”With everything working against them, they engaged in a show of shame at The Chatham House that backfired badly, on the heels of their bare-faced lies that Gen. Buhari was hospitalized in London. The preposterous claim of a secret oath – reminiscent of what they do in their own party – by the apparently ailing spokesman of the Jonathan Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode, is their latest desperate act,” the party said.

APC said in as much as it has so far refrained from engaging Fani-Kayode in his game of character assassination, abuses and irresponsible name calling, the party is becoming seriously concerned that he may be caving in under pressure and reverting to his undignified past of substance abuse.

The party said it would be a real tragedy if the obviously-disturbed spokesman of a doomed presidential campaign will have to be rushed to a back house in Ghana for therapeutics, hence the need for his handlers to quickly put him on a leash before it is too late.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/28/claim-tinubuosinbajo-swore-an-oath-is-sickening-apc/
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by EgusiSoup: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
So they are not even denying it.
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by kaeycea(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Our expectation is for APC to deny d allegation that Tinubu wants to become president through d back door...
Rather they hv decided to distract us wit unnecessary noise even when Pastor Tunde Bakare hz come out to say that Tinubu forced him to sign under an oath a letter of resignation...
Even though Pastor himself refused sigining such pact... Every patriotic nigerian hz cause to be really as worried as PDP
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
PDP is a gathering of morrons

In the constitution, If the President or VP resigns does he just nominate anyone he likes to take over?

4 Likes

Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by ramdris(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
What's there to deny? In fact APC should not have respond to the rubbish FFK said. Mine is that me and my household will vote GMB.
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
I wonder why APC is answering Jonathan and his clueless crew.

Their allegation is baseless and dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!

GMB2015
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by gwales: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
lai Mohammed no go kill me ohhhhhhh
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by gwales: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
lai Mohammed no go kill me ohhhhhhh
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by doctokwus: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kai,this one by Ffk was really sickening for Lai Muhammed to have gone blazing away.
I know very soon d way ffk is going his rumoured substance abuse and rehabilitation in Ghana wud be public knowledge for all to savour.
If not for the dignified way Buhari wants this campaign to be run by now Ffk,Fayose and Okupe wud have been faced with so much exposure it wud have taken several generations to have their names and dignity restored.
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by tyson99(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
I don't know why they are always sleepless about APc's issues ah
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by ijustdey: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Its better as they allow FFK to wallow in his foolishness

Because silence is golden at this moment
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by GeneralBosco: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
kaeycea:
Our expectation is for APC to deny d allegation that Tinubu wants to become president through d back door...
Rather they hv decided to distract us wit unnecessary noise even when Pastor Tunde Bakare hz come out to say that Tinubu forced him to sign under an oath a letter of resignation...
Even though Pastor himself refused sigining such pact... Every patriotic nigerian hz cause to be really as worried as PDP
[/s]
PDP is a gathering of fools..I hope you're not one.
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by kaeycea(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
PDP is a gathering of fools..I hope you're not one.
A serious allegation wz raised up and deserve to be given a serious rebuttal, rather ur APC left d substance &wz distracting us wit shadow... I think ur party is taking majority of right thinking nigerians for granted for responding to that allegation in that manner
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by GeneralBosco: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
kaeycea:

A serious allegation wz raised up and deserve to be given a serious rebuttal, rather ur APC left d substance &wz distracting us wit shadow... I think ur party is taking majority of right thinking nigerians for granted for responding to that allegation in that manner

What more can they say to such an unrealistic accusation coming from FFK??
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said the sickening and outlandish claim by the Jonathan campaign Organization that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu plans to become Vice President through the back door was designed to divert attention from the runaway success of the APC presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, at the Chatham House in London last Thursday.

APC said the claim is the latest in a series of desperate moves by the PDP and the Jonathan Administration since the emergence of Gen. Buhari as the APC presidential candidate, and the clearest indication yet that they have no answer to the unstoppable momentum of a man of history.

I don't think a very unrealistic accusation like this should be dealt with much stress..FFK is just an idi.ot
Re: Claim Tinubu,osinbajo Swore An Oath Is Sickening – APC by kaeycea(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
GeneralBosco:

What more can they say to such an unrealistic accusation coming from FFK??

I don't think a very unrealistic accusation like this should be dealt with much stress..FFK is just an idi.ot
Sometimes i wonder whether we decide to suffer from selective myopia while reading through an allegation...
Now.... Why hz APC refused to respond to allegation pertaining to Pastor Tunde Bakare ?

(1) (Reply)

Renaming Of NTA / Deep Racism: The Forgotten History Of Human Zoos / Saraki Wins Kwara Central Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.