Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Solution To Nigeria's Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Solution To Nigeria's Problems (318 Views)

Masses Responsible For Nigeria's Problems - Solomon Dalung / OBASANJO: Nigeria Problems Will Continue If Buhari ..... Hmmmmm / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Nigeria's Problems by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
All said and done. I just woke up from a "daymare" and I said to myself... Buhari#Jonathan#Certificate#Corruption#Bokoharam#Illhealth#Tinubu#... Hmmmm... The list seem endless... Buhari in 2011 had a certificate (how else was he cleared by INEC back then?). Buhari in 2007 had a certificate. Now Buhari no longer has a certificate! BTW, If Buhari has a certificate, why then is he holding back from going on national televisions with the certificate to clear the air? I concluded: No one of them is innocent. Not the PDP. Not the APC. Not Jonathan. Not Buhari. Not INEC. Not Jega. The only solution to the problems of Nigeria is to fade out the aforementioned elements from Nigeria's periodic table. #TeamNewNigeria# Buhari and Jonathan MUST go. Hope I'm not alone?
Re: The Solution To Nigeria's Problems by Shiifi(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
If GEJ said he'll make life easy & GMB
promis makin it easier, which 1 do u wnt
me 2 follow dan d 1 dat promised of
makin it easier

sai GMB

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Before Election / Gej Vs Gmb With Other Parties?cast Your Vote. / Truth Be Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.