Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Open Letter To President Jonathan On The Right Way To Win 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Jonathan On The Right Way To Win 2015 Election (584 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Jonathan On The Right Way To Win 2015 Election by abeylevels(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
To start with, I am a strong supporter of Buhari and I have thousands of supporters in my group here in SouthWest.

Based on few information Available, Jonathan himself is not Nigeria's greatest problem but his desire to surround himself with bad characters & some aspect of our country not taken care of that is causing problems.

My group(name withheld) & millions over in Nigeria will only shift base if Jonathan can do the following:

1)Sack/Remove Likes of Doyin Okupe, FFK, Fayose, Minsters of Petroleum(Allison) & Finance(Ngozi), Mbu, Obanikoro, Kashamu.....

2)Stop any of his supporters from talking baseless comments against APC or perceived opposition groups. He should know that opposition are there to criticise him. Criticism makes a leader perform better

3)Continue the present good effort on the Military action in North East

4)Leave Jega to conduct the election rather than trying to remove him.

5)Allow Each state to Generate Electricity just like it is in the Developed countries.

If he can do these, I can assure all Supporters of Jonathan that all those who are against him will give him full support and vote for him in our millions.

You may be reading this and doubting me.
But if you are a strong supporter of GEJ, pls tell him to try to just remove only Doyin Okupe and perform an online opinion poll again on AIT, twitter etc.
You will see that his rating will increase.
If he succeeds in step 1 above, I can bet with you that he will have increased support base.
An eventual execution of all the 5 strategies will give him victory.

While these are not done, he will continue to have a growing opposition base both in Nigeria and Western Powers.

He should remember that Nigerians saw Buhari in 2011 and still voted for him then. All those against GEJ now are not doing so because of tribal or religious reasons.
His opponents now were those who voted for jim in 2011. So what happened?
In 2011, did those who voted for him forgot he was from Niger delta?
Now what is making Nigerians who voted for him in 2011 to say they dont want him again?
The reasons are stated above.
Let him do these and even Obasanjo will change and support him.

I rest my case ......

(1) (Reply)

Pure Fact. / Hey! A day to go: Presidential Election 2015 / Card Reader Test A Monumental Disaster Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.