Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. (2203 Views)

Live Pictures From The APC One Million March4Buhari / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group / Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by dadebayo1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
My Vote belongs t0 the people's general.... Sai Baba.... Sai Buhari. #march4Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by kestolove95(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
ur head dey dia..
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Akon419(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Your face look like that Christmas under wear bomber.

3 Likes

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by dadebayo1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
I apologize for posting the above picture last year... Sincerely speaking I never imagined things will end up the way it is presently...

1 Like

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Hiploko(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
dadebayo1:
I apologize for posting the above picture last year... Sincerely speaking I never imagined things will end up the way it is presently...
a sinner is meant to be forgiven when he/she repents. On behalf of the wailers and all reasonable Nigerian's, go and sin no more. Moral lesson of this thread * IT IS BETTER TO TRUST ONE's EXPERIENCE AND NOT PROPAGANDA*.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by dadebayo1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hiploko:
a sinner is meant to be forgiven when he/she repents. On behalf of the wailers and all reasonable Nigerian's, go and sin no more. Moral lesson if this thread * IT IS BETTER TO TRUST ONE's EXPERIENCE AND NOT PROPAGANDA*.....

Thank you sir... I am sorry for contributing to the present situation..

4 Likes

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by NoreenUG(f): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
dadebayo1:

LMAO!!! grin
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by abokibuhari: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Like buhari like op
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Hiploko(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
dadebayo1:

Thank you sir... I am sorry for contributing to the present situation..
it is well... If there is a man to cause hardship, there is a God to restore..

3 Likes

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by decomaniaboss(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
dadebayo1:
awwwww ,operation crocodile tears ...over our dead body. the anty change clan cannot forgive all of you that put us in this calamity angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Hiploko(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
decomaniaboss:
awwwww ,operation crocodile tears ...over our dead body. the anty change clan cannot forgive all of you that put us in this calamity angry cheesy cheesy
haba! Forgive na... Oya what other option is available if not forgiveness?

3 Likes

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Justiceleague1: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Akon419:
Your face look like that Christmas under wear bomber.
my guy na wa for u o,ur page says u have "419" posts and "419" topics! Seun,this guy deserves some kind of award o grin cheesy grin
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Justiceleague1: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hiploko:

theres absolutely no need to co-ordinate any "argue" here..he shud appease the land with a carton of orijin and thereafter kobokoed 50 lashes angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Hiploko(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Justiceleague1:

theres absolutely no need to co-ordinate any "argue" here..he shud appease the land with a carton of orijin and thereafter kobokoed 50 lashes angry
grin grin
oya, I will supply 10 cartons of very Chilled recession beer.

1 Like

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Justiceleague1: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
kestolove95:
ur head dey dia..
him head still de dia nah abi? grin grin grin
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Hiploko(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Justiceleague1:

him head still de dia nah abi? grin grin grin
kia kia kia... Na dem dem put us for this critical kwandision...

1 Like

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
see this one Ohhh..
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by basilo101: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Are yorubas really educated as they claim, to imagine that they never saw all these coming still baffle me

1 Like

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by dadebayo1(m): 5:54am On Oct 06, 2016
decomaniaboss:

I am sorry ma.... We patiently wait for 2019
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by dadebayo1(m): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Justiceleague1:

grin grin

grin
Sent... No vex I beg

1 Like

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by dadebayo1(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2016
NoreenUG:

LMAO!!! grin

Recession as finally reset people like me to factory settings... No vex ma
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by mightyhazell: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2016
Never too late

3 Likes

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by FrankNetter(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2016
dadebayo1:

Go and sin no more. I know you're yoruba, so it took a lot of courage to "break free" and post this.

The Lord is your strength (and your muscle)

2 Likes

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by MAXIMAL123(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2016
At OP You acts like a Kid for reversing and apologies ur words cos a real Man wouldn't do dat. Y? Cos u no how things were going b4 and u supported dis man and to votes out Mr corruption and God did it and you are now expecting change over night? And u are expecting the opponent to keep calm and watches things goes good easily like dat? Guy u dnt no wat is called Politics, u dnt no wat is called Corruption Dats Y i said u U acts like a kid and am not even surprised when I saw ur pics, good day...
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by FrankNetter(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
MAXIMAL123:
At OP You acts like a Kid for reversing and apologies ur words cos a real Man wouldn't do dat. Y? Cos u no how things were going b4 and u supported dis man and to votes out Mr corruption and God did it and you are now expecting change over night? And u are expecting the opponent to keep calm and watches things goes good easily like dat? Guy u dnt no wat is called Politics, u dnt no wat is called Corruption Dats Y i said u U acts like a kid and am not even surprised when I saw ur pics, good day...

1 Like

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Bizibi(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2016
kestolove95:
ur head dey dia..
no be only head.....
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by ola6: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2016
ROMFL!!!

dadebayo1:

Una never see anything! A se se bere ni

1 Like

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by decomaniaboss(f): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2016
Hiploko:
tormenting them till 2019 cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by spcokker(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2018
dadebayo1:

Apology accepted grin but come 2019 let's work together to #GetNigeriaWorking again.
Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by danot1030: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2018
dadebayo1:
My Vote belongs t0 the people's general.... Sai Baba.... Sai Buhari. #march4Buhari

Mine too belongs to him until haters commit suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
SAI BABA IS A WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT

anyway
Ne×t Leel

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. by slimfit1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oh Lord God give us knowledge of wisdom and understanding this new year 2019 to vote the right party AAC.
Lord our God give Buhari wisdom and understanding before he leads us to Mogadishu.
This new year oh lord Hausa people must get sense!

This new year 2019 Yoruba people must get wisdom and understanding in Jesus name!

This new year 2019 Igbo people must get a sense in the mighty name of Jesus. Wisdom will not run away from them in the name of Jesus. Lord, you said sick wisdom and understanding. Nigerians lack common sense. God of Moses, Jesus of Nazareth, give every one of us know of wisdom and understanding so that we won't vote evil to lead us in Jesus name. Give our religious leaders mostly our pastors knowledge to preach the truth nothing but the truth.
Majority of them have called themselves father God help us all. Churches and Mosque in every corner and sin and hatred stealing and corruption still in mass and God help us who we offend self, if na you forgive us.
We know that we have turned your house into a club and another tradition Father in heaven forgive Nigerian.
Father, you said ask and you shall receive, Father we need knowledge more than anything else in this country.
the year 2019 we receive knowledge
We receive understanding
We receive wisdom
We shall reach the promise land in Jesus name this year 2019. Because if it is well with my country it is well with me.
Father is shall be well with Nigeria in the year 2019.
Lord our God, any leader born of a woman, that is contesting the year 2019, that doesn't have knowledge of wisdom and understanding shall lose in Jesus name. Lord Nigeria from today on, we will get a loving leader a wise leader in Jesus name.
Father Lord, Jah Jehovah, any leader that spills a tiny blood of an animal to get to lead this country, Father Jah Jehovah, Holy spirit start putting confusion in their camp oh Lord Jah Jehovah, Holy Spirit, descend on them and punish them, Holy Ghost descend and fight for us in this land, Forgive us of our trespasses oh Lord in Jesus name I pray.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sister Linda's Divine Revelation About Jonathan Before The Election. / Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time / Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.