Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? (3753 Views)

Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? / How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Google Most Searched Person In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by NaLaugh: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
You know one of this men. Which one, and who is he? cheesy

*For those who ALREADY know before now, keep calm and let others guess. wink

* No googling

Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by ShirelleBaby: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
I already know!

So I will obey you and keep calm.cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by PreciousAmaka(f): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
The three witches I see every night in my dreams
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by NaLaugh: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
PreciousAmaka:
The three witches I see every night in my dreams

U dey fight karate for dream?

I wouldn't like to share the same bed with you, before you kick me comot for bed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by dorleey(f): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nicholas cage, the 1st by d left.
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by NaLaugh: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
dorleey:
Nicholas cage, the 1st by d left.

Nicholas Cage go vex if e hear.

No, that's not Mr. Cage cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Wizzz: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omoh see chest hair cry
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wizzz:
Omoh see chest hair cry
no nid fr blak singlet or any grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Best758: 12:05am On Mar 01, 2015
QuickConnection:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7[/size]
na must?
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by hensben(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Ramsey Noah at far left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Badgers14: 4:06am On Mar 01, 2015
I will keep calm cool
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2015
I saved the picture on my phone, used Camfind app to scan and search for it... The next thing I heard was "OSAMA BIN LADEN YOUNG" (The guy at extreme right).... Naso I tear race go delete the pix shaparly oo. Before you know who go talk say I dey google terrorist grin grin grin
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by NaLaugh: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2015
The point is to try and figure it out. Googling it takes the fun out, doesn't it? undecided
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by NaLaugh: 6:46am On Mar 01, 2015
hensben:
Ramsey Noah at far left.

cheesy cheesy Ramsey Nouah??

Not even close
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Blazinraj01(f): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2015
The first guy is Steve Coogan
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by NaLaugh: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Blazinraj01:
The first guy is Steve Coogan

nope! cheesy
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Blazinraj01(f): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2015
NaLaugh:

nope! cheesy
Now I know the person
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by hahn(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ, Jega and Buhari
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Tochex101(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2015
That's james blunt at the far left
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2015
michael jackson
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2015
The guy on the right is Osama bin laden
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by honeyjoyce(f): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
That's Doyin okupe in d middle...oya clap 4 me
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by NaLaugh: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
honeyjoyce:
That's Doyin okupe in d middle...oya clap 4 me

Round of applause!! cheesy

Meanwhile, we'll need to contribute and buy you some thick prescription glasses.
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by dorleey(f): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
NaLaugh:

Nicholas Cage go vex if e hear.

No, that's not Mr. Cage cool
hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by santos876(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
I know him.as u said let me keep mute for d main tym
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by NaLaugh: 3:13am On Mar 02, 2015
santos876:
I know him.as u said let me keep mute for d main tym

cool
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by twerkjack: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
The guy on the right is Osama bin laden
GOT IT wink
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2015
The first guy on d ryt z mano .. i dont knw if m ryt .. dat guy in 1 Ontv programme like dat
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by legallyblonde(f): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
the first one is npa nkechi,d drunk yellow man that lives beside me.the sec is ochuko,the hiv carrier that infect ppl that tells ppl to guess thgs on nl n d third of course is vybz cartel!! grin grin

op nwababy,wey my prize?
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by NaLaugh: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
@ legallyblonde

Which grade of weed u dey smoke? cheesy
Re: Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo? by legallyblonde(f): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
NaLaugh:
@ legallyblonde

Which grade of weed u dey smoke? cheesy
lol

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 / Burna Boy’s N900 Million Outfit Sends Everyone Into A Shock (watch Video) / Ever Young! Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Pointless Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.