Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? (30464 Views)

Can You Identify Two Nigerian Singers In This Throwback Photo? / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Can you identify up to ten rap legends in this drawing? (I identified 16 on my first try).

Artwork by @BeddoART

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by AfroMighty(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2017
Eminem
Biggie
2pac
Snoop dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Ishilove: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2017
Eminem, Ice Cube, Notorious BIG, Tupac, Lil Kim, Snoop D-O double geezle cheesy , Busta Rhymes, Run DMC

I don't know if I'm right but I also see members of the Wu Tang klan, as well as Bone, Thugz n Harmony ( Eazy E)

Right, naptu2?

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by hahn(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Busta Rhymes
Lil Kim
Method man
nas
Biggie
Tupac
Snoop
Jay Z
Eazy E
Redman

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Ishilove: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:
Busta Rhymes
Lil Kim
Method man
nas
Biggie
Tupac
Snoop
Jay Z
Eazy E
Redman
Method Man and Redman are Wu Tang, right?

6 Likes

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by hahn(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Method Man and Redman are Wu Tang, right?

No, only method man is wu tang. Redman was def squad. They only partnered together on several albums

There are other wu tang members there.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2017
The ones I recognised immediately are:

1) The Notorious B.I.G.

2) 2Pac Shakur

3) Lauryn Hill

4) Snoop Dogg

5) Ice Cube and (6) Eazy E (N.W.A)

7) Ron and (8 ) DMC

9) Andre 3000

10) Lill Kim

11) Busta Rhymes

12) Big Daddy Kane

13) Salt N (14) Pepa

15) Flavour Flav and (16) Chuck D (Public Enemy)

I didn't see her at first, but I think that's MC Lyte behind Ron (right in front of BDK).

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Ishilove: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

No, only method man is wu tang. Redman was def squad. They only partnered together on several albums

I thought Redman was Wu Tang because their collabos were so many

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by hahn(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I thought Redman was Wu Tang because their collabos were so many

The collaboration was between Red and Meth
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

The collaboration was between Red and Meth
Yeah, I meant Redman and Method
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by hahn(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Yeah, I meant Redman and Method

yeah

That was a year sha

Remember "Da rockwilder"?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

yeah

That was a year sha

Remember "Da rockwilder"?
O yassssss! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by edi287: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Biggie, Pac, Rakim, Method man, Red Man, Big Daddy Kane, Lil Kim, ODB, Ice Cube, Andre 3000, Ms Hill, Eazy E, Flav, Chuck D

5 Likes

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by joseph1832ng: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Wrong! Method man isn't Wu Tang Clan. They're many. Even ODB was a member of Wu Tang Clan.

Modified, my bad. grin
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by hahn(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Wrong! Method man isn't Wu Tang Clan. They're many. Even ODB was a member of Wu Tang Clan.

Modified, my bad. grin

Lol

You body dey hot cheesy
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by joseph1832ng: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Lol

You body dey hot cheesy
You neva see anything. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Caveatemptor(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
1.Andre 300.2.Lauryn Hill.3.Big Daddy Kane. 4.Busta Rhymes. 5.LL cool j.6.Nas.7.Lil Kim. 8.MC Lyte.9.Easy E. 10.Snoop Doggy Dogg. 11.Big Punisher. 12. Salt and Pepa.13.RUN DMC. 14.Rakim Allah.15.Flavour Flav and Chuck D(Public Enemy).16.Heavy D.17.Onyx.18.Ice Cube. 18.2pac.19.Notorious BIG.20.KRS 1. 22.Tone Loc.23.Father MC. 24.Method Man and Redman. 25.Eric B.26. Dr Dre.27.Kool Moe Dee.28.Jay Z.

I am a hip hip head.
I think those are the faces I could recognize.

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Caveatemptor:
1.Andre 300.2.Lauryn Hill.3.Big Daddy Kane. 4.Busta Rhymes. 5.LL cool j.6.Nas.7.Lil Kim. 8.MC Lyte.9.Easy E. 10.Snoop Doggy Dogg. 11.Big Punisher. 12. Salt and Pepa.13.RUN DMC. 14.Rakim Allah.15.Flavour Flav and Chuck D(Public Enemy).16.Heavy D.17.Onyx.18.Ice Cube. 18.2pac.19.Notorious BIG.20.KRS 1. 22.Tone Loc.23.Father MC. 24.Method Man and Redman. 25.Eric B.26. Dr Dre.27.Kool Moe Dee.28.Jay Z.

I am a hip hip head.
I think those are the faces I could recognize.
Naptu2, I think it's Kool Moe Dee! cheesy

Oga Caveat, I troway nyash for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ishilove:

So I was right.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
naptu2:

So I was right.
Yeah you were
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by themonk(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
You can literary just name any rap legend that comes to your mind first and they will likely be there without looking at the picture.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by adonbilivit: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
w
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by sweerychick(f): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Caveatemptor(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Nyash?
I beg I be married man ooo! grin
On other news I dey there since day one of the Sugarhill Gang although I later learnt the stole the rhymes from the Cold crush brothers.
But Rappers delight was the beginning of my Intro to rap music.
Wonder Mike,Big Bank Hank and the other guy....can't recall his name right now.
I don dey old ooo.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Caveatemptor:

Nyash?
I beg I be married man ooo! grin
On other news I dey there since day one of the Sugarhill Gang although I later learnt the stole the rhymes from the Cold crush brothers.
But Rappers delight was the beginning of my Intro to rap music.
Wonder Mike,Big Bank Hank and the other guy....can't recall his name right now.
I don dey old ooo.
I always thought Sugarhill were wack
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I always thought Sugarhill were wack

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by nmreports: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
The person who drew these tiny heads into this conglomerate is a craezy artist. Talent!!.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by blont(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
haha! now we gonna seperate bois from mehn. for me i recognise PMB over there.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by DrObum(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Seun come oooo Ishilove haff join bad gang!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by realnas(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wu tang clan,
Tupac Shakur
Biggie smalls
Run dmc
Andre 3000
Snoop Dogg
Eazy e
Rakeem
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
naptu2:

angry angry angry angry
W-A-C-K

With wack rhymes angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.