Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Akwa Ibom Decides 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Decides 2015 (742 Views)

Edo Decides: Obaseki (APC) Won The Debates-Channels tv polls & nations Newspaper / Kogi Decides 2015. Live Update…#kogidecides / Lai Muhammad On Nigeria Decides 2015 On STV - Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Decides 2015 by exodusex: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Akwa Ibom decides 2015: The forgotten truth 1..

Two days ago, after due consultation with my spirit, soul and body, I had decided that my precious one vote during the Akwa Ibom gubernatorial election, would go to Senator Helen Esuene. And last night, I share this thought with my own youth caucus.

Between 2007 and 2011, Governor Akpabio had earned the respect and privilege of being recognized as 'Africa's Uncommon Transformer'. This was largely due to life touching and transforming projects I can't quote the way he does. But between 2010 and 2011 prior to his reelection, the story had changed. The story of uncommon transformation, was then merely tales of the past. An era of uncommon kidnapping had hopped in. Followed by a season of political assassination in Akwa Ibom state. When eventually, an uncommon rigging took place, we had thought normalcy would return to the state. But it was never so.

Fast forwarded to 2014/2015, the uncommon experiences had crawled back to the state. An uncommon imposition, followed by an uncommon bribery sessions and the uncommon rigging plans. But one fact remains, that the story of uncommon kidnapping, assassination, and rigging in 2010-2011 can never by complete without a name like Obong Umana Okon Umana being mentioned. According to Governor Akpabio, he was the Engine Room. A term that could be interpreted as the brain behind the preelection violence of 2011 in Akwa Ibom state.

And it is crystal clear that since his exit from Akpabio's government, Governor Akpabio has taken to a culture of uncommon bribery, and even propounding the theory that, what money cannot do, more money can do it. And any right thinking person would assume, while many would conclude, that the master kidnapper, assassinator, and election rigger was the now Saint Obong Umana Okon Umana.

And between now and April 11, we shall replay in 3d, the events of the 2011 elections. And if election in a Democratic dispensation was to be based on the credibility of a candidate, antecedents, and manifestos, the likes of Obong Umana Okon Umana, should never surface in the politics of Akwa Ibom state, after joining forces to loot Akwa Ibom dry, killing and kidnapping those who wouldn't mortgage their consciences, and leaving Akwa Ibom youths and the entire Akwa Ibom state to experience an era of uncommon hunger.

Well, I wish to state it crystal clear that I am not in anyway trying sabotage the government of Chief Akpabio, who had impacted meaningfully into the life of Akwa Ibomites or trying to blackmail the personality of Obong Umana Umana, whom we all know has served Akwa Ibom for over 20 years.. But only trying to take a scrutinizing look at the 2015 election, while trying to understand the moral or justifiable standings, some aspirants have..

As I do not subscribe to lengthy write ups, I proceed on a commercial break with my one bottle of Orijin..

#OccupyAkwaIbom2015 is passionately heralding the cause of Justice and Democracy in Akwa Ibom state.

With more evidences of the 2011 election riggings, and a recently acquired verified video clips, we hope the judiciary would challenge and possibly stop the APC candidate for the 2015 Akwa Ibom gubernatorial election, from seeking the mandate of the masses he robbed some four years back. This we hope will be made possible with the Likes of Senator John James Udoedeghe and Obong Nsima Umoh, who were victims of the rigging process witnessing in court.

#OccupyAkwaIbom2015
#NoToImposition

Mr Pat Ukoh writes from Ikono
mrpatukoh@gmail.com
Re: Akwa Ibom Decides 2015 by Gboliwe: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Helen Esuene is a joker. An aggrieved exPDP senator. She can go to the deepest part of hell for all I care. But, when going, she should protect herself from the likes of Umana Okon Umana who she has been frolicking with.

The only candidate Akwaibom knows and recognises is Udom Gabriel Emmanuel and its a landslide victory. I don't even need to cast my vote for that to happen tongue

You will be wasting your vote

And ehen, remind your madam Esuene to go remove/change that gigantic billboard she placed near Diamond bank, abak road claiming to be under the umbrella. PDP does not rcognise her anymore she should stop asking for favors tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Decides 2015 by exodusex: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Gboliwe:
Helen Esuene is a joker. An aggrieved exPDP senator. She can go to the deepest part of hell for all I care. But, when going, she should protect herself from the likes of Umana Okon Umana who she has been frolicking with.

The only candidate Akwaibom knows and recognises is Udom Gabriel Emmanuel and its a landslide victory. I don't even need to cast my vote for that to happen tongue

You will be wasting your vote

And ehen, remind your madam Esuene to go remove/change that gigantic billboard she placed near Diamond bank, abak road claiming to be under the umbrella. PDP does not rcognise her anymore she should stop asking for favors tongue

I prefer wasting my one vote than supporting imposition..udom Emmanuel had enough time to come out of the shades and prove, he is the one running for governorship not akpabio

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? - GEJ's Edition / Jonathan Politicizing Boko Haram, Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Senator / Pictures Of Bloodthirsty Crowds Flock To ISIS Theatre/cinema.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.