Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (8836 Views)

VP Osinbajo Family @30th Thanksgiving Remembrance Service Of Obafemi Awolowo / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Adelaide2: 1:55am On Mar 01, 2015
This man could not take care of his father and mother and sister. How can he take care of you?
He will start now to steal money to build a house for his impoverished folks back in Ijebu Ijesha

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Adelaide2: 1:56am On Mar 01, 2015
#ForwardNigeria
#NeverAgain
#APC Another Poverty Come
WICKEDNESS! SEE OSINBAJO AND HIS FATHER AND THEIR ABODE.
Tell Osinbajo to "change" his father's life FIRST. Yes! THIS IS APC VICE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE AND HIS FAMILY. THIS IS HIS FAMILY AND FAMILY HOUSE.
But leave politics. Na only pikin wey get very evil type of wizardy fit leave his own father in this condition when he be BILLIONAIRE. No be small thing. So wetin him papa do am to deserve this neglect? Shebi him na pastor? So the papa no reach to build house for and even put generator on a constant basis? Or the papa do jazz/juju say "MUD HOUSE IS MY DESTINY, HUNGER AND POVERY MY PILLOWS"?
Oh bob!!! Cold dey catch me for this wickedness by a son. Devil sef dey shock for Osinbajo wickedness.
TELL HIM TO "CHANGE" HIS FATHER'S CONDITION.
If Osinbajo can do this to his father from whose "brocus" he came, what will he do to you
VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. He even cares for children and people that are not biologically related to him

https://www.facebook.com/OperationStopGeneralBuhari2015/photos/a.359989897383144.74043.359978310717636/778108508904612/?type=1&theater

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Medley(m): 2:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerian politics is a total joke, people dig out unnecessary information,that can't address policy making and the issues at hand.

Whats ur source?

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by blemon44(m): 2:06am On Mar 01, 2015
i have said that i will never support apc

never will it happen
buhari should go back to duara and cater for his cow

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by eyeview: 2:12am On Mar 01, 2015
This is a typical yoruba in Lagos lifestyle. They will practically migrate from their different states in the south west to Lagos. After a while,they will turn their back fully on their towns and claim lagosians. They will live in the hi-brows of Lagos like parkview estate,banana island etc, live a very ostentatious lifestyle in Lagos but with no single bucket to their names from their true home states.
Yet they will be the first to claim lagosians.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by aresa: 2:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Medley:
Nigerian politics is a total joke, people dig out unnecessary information,that can't address policy making and the issues at hand.

Whats ur source?

The source is always there hate mongering facebook page....

I font know why they hate and peddle 419 rubbish so much. Must be their way of life and culture..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by eye4eye: 2:18am On Mar 01, 2015
All these yeebos need to stop spreading falsehood about APC candidates. The man in picture has no connection to Osinbajo.

Check the information below:

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ikengawo: 2:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Tomorrow we'll be told that the SW is progressive while most of it looks like the picture above.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Here comes the month of propaganda. Just sit down somewhere nd keep feeding us with ur furphy, am sure there will be nothing like dat by nxt month, so put more effort cus dis is d only nd last oppurtunity for u......i av decided to vote for change no matter wat.....happy new month to all lovers of change

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by agabusta: 2:49am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP and it's online goons has totally gone mad. They have no iota of respect for anybody at all in their propanganda schemes.

That picture seems to be taken from one of Prof Osinbajo's interaction with some village folks. Or it can either be an outright photoshop sef.

Shameless PDP animals did some modifications to the pix to make the man look like our incoming Vice President, the erudite and sagacious Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Attached here is a pix of PYO's well educated and healthy looking swaggalicious mother.

Her nice garden, lovely pets and modest but very clean home can be seen in the background. This must be a very good mother, as I just found myself smiling at her. smiley smiley smiley

19 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by agabusta: 2:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Ikengawo:
Tomorrow we'll be told that the SW is progressive while most of it looks like the picture above.

And most part of the enclave u came from looks like Chicago right? I then wonder why your people go to the SW in droves, going home only in the Dec of the year they make profits.

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ikengawo: 3:20am On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:

And most part of the enclave u came from looks like Chicago right? I then wonder why your people go to the SW in droves, going home only in the Dec of the year they make profits.

This is not what a village in my enclave looks like, let a lone a city or anything else. Most importantly, if this is how they looked, we wouldn't be saying otherwise. If nobody over the age of 65 can read and write english, we're not going to say when they were in school they had free education and were progressive

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by jaytee01(m): 3:47am On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:

Na wa ooo
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by chamboy(m): 3:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Op u should b ashamed of ursef. Y bring a Dead man to ur Propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by lonelydora: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2015
That shows he's not a materialistic person and will not loot our money like the Otuokean is doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2015
eyeview:
This is a typical yoruba in Lagos lifestyle. They will practically migrate from their different states in the south west to Lagos. After a while,they will turn their back fully on their towns and claim lagosians. They will live in the hi-brows of Lagos like parkview estate,banana island etc, live a very ostentatious lifestyle in Lagos but with no single bucket to their names from their true home states.
Yet they will be the first to claim lagosians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Shattaaap there you this ewedu munching m0r0n, I was in Abeokuta last year and this is how all the houses there are, the only block house in Abeokuta is the government house.

ChaiIiiiiii seee why erosion is killing us in East oooooooooo, why cants this guys build with cement and stop degrading the earth

Mud house republic

aresa:

The source is always there hate mongering facebook page....

I font know why they hate and peddle 419 rubbish so much. Must be their way of life and culture..

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by HzRF(m): 6:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Could this be true
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by idee91: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Since he hasn't stolen any campaign money yet to renovate his family house , then we could still trust him.....
Vote for change
Vote for integrity
Vote for sincerity

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by stinggy(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Shattaaap there you this ewedu munching m0r0n, I was in Abeokuta last year and this is how all the houses there are, the only block house in Abeokuta is the government house.

ChaiIiiiiii seee why erosion is killing us in East oooooooooo, why cants this these guys build with cement and stop degrading the earth

Mud house republic

Even the schools in Abeokuta are built with mud
Hehehe
If I say you're foolish I'll be wrong, truth is you're brainless!

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Saheed9: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2015
but i heard he is from ikenne@op this pic must be one of his grassroot campaigns
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by idris4r83(m): 6:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Mtscheeeew! Senseless thread

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by omenka(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2015
I can't imagine how the founding fathers of PDP would be feeling right now over what Jonathan has turned their creation into. It is such a big shame a supposed ruling party could be acting in such barbaric and petty manner.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Burger01(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2015
So!? I wonder how some senseless and useless threads make front page these days. What's going wrong with nairaland.com

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by adrainuche(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmmm #NeverAgain
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2015
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Okoro!
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Aitee1: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Topic no more on fpgrin
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by symbianDON(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2015
blemon44:
i have said that i will never support apc

never will it happen
buhari should go back to duara and cater for his cow
what state is duara in?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by horlabiyi(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2015
I don't believe that's his father in the photo.

(1) (2) (3)

Hon. Enetimi Government Picks Delta Assembly Nomination Form (Photos) / Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start / Lagos Plans New Independent Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.