Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,192 members, 7,957,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Is It Right For A Parent To Have A Favourite/preferred Kid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Parent To Have A Favourite/preferred Kid? (469 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / How Can A Parent Tame A Delinquent Child? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Parent To Have A Favourite/preferred Kid? by morganist99(m): 5:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Is it Ryt...because dis can bring hatred in the family
Re: Is It Right For A Parent To Have A Favourite/preferred Kid? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:45am On Mar 01, 2015
NO! It's not, it creates enemity between them.. Everybody deserve equall love.
Re: Is It Right For A Parent To Have A Favourite/preferred Kid? by xreal: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2015
morganist99:
Is it Ryt...because dis can bring hatred in the family
It's natural to have...
And it's WISDOM not making it obvious to others, even to the favorite.

GOD bless my parents.
Re: Is It Right For A Parent To Have A Favourite/preferred Kid? by Richy4(m): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2015
I don't think they knew when they act out that preferential script given to them by nature.

Most of them kinda do it without knowing. It is not cool but human will always have a choice. Just the way I can't stand red colour among all the colours in the world. So it is.

Again, say you got two or three cars, there must be one you love most or more. Not that you do not love the others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family / Wisely Take Advantage Of Household Care Cleaning Chemicals / Buy And Install Your Solar Panels/inverters/ Batteries Etc In Phc...view Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.