Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? (39520 Views)

Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by GOLDPRINCE98(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Good day, I don't know if this is the right thread to post this or not. Pardon my ignorance. I was listening to a radio programme yesterday, a question was raised. Should a man bath for his own daughter who is over 3 years. I personally do not have a problem with that. I don't see anything wrong in this. A man then called in, he said can't bath he's daughter when she's older than 2 that he's human and might get tempted. Please, I'd like you to share your opinions on this issue.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by steppin: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
GOLDPRINCE98:
Good day, I don't know if this is the right thread to post this or not. Pardon my ignorance. I was listening to a radio programme yesterday, a question was raised. Should a man bath for his own daughter who is over 3 years. I personally do not have a problem with that. I don't see anything wrong in this. A man then called in, he said can't bath he's daughter when she's older than 2 that he's human and might get tempted. Please, I'd like you to share your opinions on this issue.
That age is still young. There's nothing wrong with it.
Though most men prefer not to.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
For Me I Can, Even If She's Still Older Than 3, The Bottom Line Is Time Will Tell When You Should Stop

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Onechancearmy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
GOLDPRINCE98:

That man who claimed that he would be tempted by the body of his 3 year old daughter needs to be placed on crime watch because he is a potential pedophile. He is also guilty of attempted incest.

Any man who is sexually aroused by the body of a child should not be allowed to be a father of a female child let alone supervise bathing of a female child.

Custody of the child should be awarded to her mother immediately and the father should be barred from being alone in the same place with any little girl.

520 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Mikylopez(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
my daddy stopped bathing me at age 6 funny enough he had more patience and was more careful dan my mom.... wah dah man talking about getting tempted? he shouldn't go anywhere close to hz daughter

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by wtfCode: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Why not.
Unless when she knows how to bath herself or @ worst, in her puberty age.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by MARKone(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
It beats my imagination how a father can get tempted by his daughter's body. When my girl was 5, I was bathing her. Now I don't even enter the bathroom when she is bathing. There is nothing wrong in it, just know when to stop.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Onechancearmy:

That man who claimed that he would be tempted by the body of his 3 year old daughter needs to be placed on crime watch because he is a potential pedophile. He is also guilty of attempted incest.

Any man who is sexually aroused by the body of a child should not be allowed to be a father of a female child let alone supervise bathing of a female child.

Custody of the child should be awarded to her mother immediately and the father should be barred from being alone in the same place with any little girl.
There is always that "How dare you" aggressive judgemental post on Nairaland.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by eyinjuege: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Yes, and yea and yes.
Is it OK for a woman to bath a son more than 3 years?
Not all men are paedophiles. What can be the temptation in a normal person? How can any normal person be tempted by a 10 year old girl? Talk less of a 5year old?
Please, paedophiles are not normal people. They should be put down, killed so we can rid our society of such scum.

53 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by krauss: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stupedinluv:
There is always that "How dare you" aggressive judgemental post on Nairaland.

I tell you. When even mannequins de tempt some people. The borderline is, know when to restrain yourself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by xynerise: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
My papa no for one day bath me. My mum knew how to do the job perfectly. I guess there are certain responsibilities that are mothers' forte.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by thorpido(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
If you get aroused bathing your 3yr old daughter then just stop.
I bathe my daughter older than that age.The key is knowing when to stop and when she's able to do it herself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
My friend told me her dad bathed her till she was 10. The only place he never touched when bathing her was her private areas but every other place was thoroughly scrubbed. Sadly it stopped because the man passed away untimely.

PS: she is the last child of the family and her father's favourite.

Any man who gets aroused by his own daughter's body is mentally sick.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by aljharem(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ishilove:
My friend told me her dad bathed her till she was 10. The only place he never touched when bathing her was her private areas but every other place was thoroughly scrubbed. Sadly it stopped because the man passed away untimely.

PS: she is the last child of the family and her father's favourite.

Any man who gets aroused by his own daughter's body is mentally sick.

Really really sick !

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by jaszplus12(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fine ...I've a 6 year old daughter and still bath her clean her after toilet and boy, she feels I'm more tolerant of her "childish" ways than her mum. Fact is some women have no patience in them and this drives away the kids. I also bathed my boys til ages 9 and 7...so no qualms til you observe that she's now shy to expose herself before you...be very observant of her slightest behaviour in that direction. Das all!

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Donniefred(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
My daddy no send you msg! My lil sister is 15yrs! My papa go scrub everything. grin if you like talk till tomorrow grin

Even as I am, if my papa don ready for you ehn, e go scrub every every cheesy grin

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by megareal: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
My husband bathes our 2+ daughter without qualms. She even prefers him bathing her cos he is more patient. (She dances and sings for him during her bath) I don't see him stopping anytime soon.

Any man who has sexual thoughts towards any child, talkless of his own child is a mad man not fit ro live.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
So women should not bathe their sons too once they clock 3 undecided

What I don't get is why men are being treated differently undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Deyrinsolar(f): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is just like saying "should a woman bathe her son who is 3+" because i dont see the difference, male child also get assalted, so it only women that can have self control abi

16 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by thorpido(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
megareal:
My husband bathes our 2+ daughter without qualms. She even prefers him bathing her cos he is more patient. (She dances and sings for him during her bath) I don't see him stopping anytime soon.

Any man who has sexual thoughts towards any child, talkless of his own child is a mad man not fit ro live.
jaszplus12:
Fine ...I've a 6 year old daughter and still bath her clean her after toilet and boy, she feels I'm more tolerant of her "childish" ways than her mum. Fact is some women have no patience in them and this drives away the kids. I also bathed my boys til ages 9 and 7...so no qualms til you observe that she's now shy to expose herself before you...be very observant of her slightest behaviour in that direction. Das all!
Why are women generally not patient with their daughters?
My daughter cries when the mum is bathing her but whenever I have to do it,it's a peaceful time.

47 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by megareal: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
thorpido:
My daughter cries when the mum is bathing her but whenever I have to do it,it's a peaceful time.

It's because we have too many things to do at the shortest possible time. So a wriggling, dancing, running child during baths or feedings or any other time upsets our timing and stretches the duration for each chore.

We are mainly patient when we've exhausted our mental list. Then we can feel at ease and play.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by jaszplus12(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
thorpido:
I jus tire o!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
The person asking this question is even sick

15 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
thorpido:

You think it's restricted to their daughters?

Or you want to bring the whole 'women are their own worst enemies ' into the mother /daughter relationship? undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by thorpido(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
megareal:

It's because we have too many things to do at the shortest possible time. So a wriggling, dancing, running child during baths or feedings or any other time upsets our timing and stretches the duration for each chore.

We are mainly patient when we've exhausted our mental list. Then we can feel at ease and play.
I'll agree with your reason.Sounds authentic.

18 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by thorpido(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ujoan:

Or you want to bring the whole 'women are their own worst enemies ' into the mother /daughter relationship? undecided
Well,it's just what I've observed.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ujoan:

E tire me o.
Maybe we should also ask why men are not patient with their sons, after all male kids tend to be closer to their mothers too.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by JuneOctober(f): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Your answer lies here...."IS IT RIGHT FOR A MOTHER TO BATHE HER SON?"

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
i knw d devil cn b a bastard oh, but pls hw cant a man baff his daugther again?its isnt wrong,infact during my university days an 18yr old gal told me her father bathe her once in a while,i ws laffin dough bt she confirmed it wit her father on fone. So pls liv dat story

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by misspicy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ujoan:
So women should not bathe their sons too once they clock 3 undecided

What I don't get is why men are being treated differently undecided
Have you forgotten they are "men" superior and can get tempted? grin

My uncle bath me till I was 8,Then he went to university so i had to start bathing myself then.
we still share the same room till date,nothing inappropriate ever crossed his mind,sometimes I wonder the type of mothers that trained some people.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by Fortissimo502: 4:08am On Jan 26, 2017
krauss:
I tell you. When even mannequins de tempt some people. The borderline is, know when to restrain yourself.

shockedgrin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? by thorpido(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2017
PaperLace:

E tire me o.
Maybe we should also ask why men are not patient with their sons, after all male kids tend to be closer to their mothers too.
I'm patient with my kids- male and female.I've only observed men being inpatient with unruly boys(and girls of course).

Megareal's reason however explains the reason for the impatience.

@bolded,aren't mothers more patient with their boys- especially because they tend to be closer to their mothers as you said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.