Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? (1730 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Had a very heated argument yesterday with the son of the pastor of the church I temporarily attend.

The dude just kept claiming that wearing trousers by ladies is a sin and shows that such lady is not yet born again.

For me I debated that there was nothing wrong with a lady wearing trousers as long as she was decently dressed.

Unfortunately, it seemed as if I was the only one with such conviction in the small community of christains.

That is why am putting the question to Nairalanders to get their own opinion on the subject matter.
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by fromnigeria(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
No!
Ladies have theirs, not the revealing type though.
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by MizMyColi(f): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2015
Yes. It is a sin.
The same way wearing tights and panties is.

After all, they are just mini trousers.

Anyone who wears trousers is at risk of burning in hell and severely punished by the almighty bipolar eternal god.

Stop wearing panties, tights and ultimately trousers.YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!

grin
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by ladon1: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2015
@mizmycoil. can you please give us a scriptural verse that shows that its sin for lsdies to wear trouser? we are waiting.
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Yes. It is a sin.
The same way wearing tights and panties is.

After all, they are just mini trousers.

Anyone who wears trousers is at risk of burning in hell and severely punished by the almighty bipolar eternal god.

Stop wearing panties, tights and ultimately trousers.YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!

grin

Am 99.99% sure that this piece is pure sarcasm. That is you do not believe it is wrong for ladies to wear trousers.

Am open for correction though
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by ladon1: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Has people that condemn the wearing of trousers by women ever read the history of trouser?
Its it right for men to wear a trouser made for women?
People that said the wearing of trouser by women are nothing but ignorant. The way Tshirts came to being that is it was first made for men then the women version was later made, so was the same with trouser. Wouldn't it be insane for any man to put on a trouser made for women? Won't that be an abomination to God? There are men trousers made for men alone and there are women trousers made for women alone and any man that goes ahead to put on that which is shaped for a lady is purely an (effeminate) which is why God forbid anything that partains to one sex to be used by another sex another. Do we all know that men in the bible where skirts? Why then are ladies today are not condemn for putting skirts on cos if we go down history how skirts came to been, we realised that it was first made for men.
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by raayah(f): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
. Here we go again!
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
ladon1:
Has people that condemn the wearing of trousers by women ever read the history of trouser?
Its it right for men to wear a trouser made for women?
People that said the wearing of trouser by women are nothing but ignorant. The way Tshirts came to being that is it was first made for men then the women version was later made, so was the same with trouser. Wouldn't it be insane for any man to put on a trouser made for women? Won't that be an abomination to God? There are men trousers made for men alone and there are women trousers made for women alone and any man that goes ahead to put on that which is shaped for a lady is purely an (effeminate) which is why God forbid anything that partains to one sex to be used by another sex another. Do we all know that men in the bible where skirts? Why then are ladies today are not condemn for putting skirts on cos if we go down history how skirts came to been, we realised that it was first made for men.

I would have believed you o but no single evidence to back up ur claim. Like men wearing skirt in the bible. How do I prove that to an adamant fellow?
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by Henrolla(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
IT'S NOT A SIN . d concept was borrowed from d western culture. women have their kind of trousers difderent from dat of d male
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by PraiseDLord: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Due. 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Don't pervert the word of God. Just allow the Spiirit of God to minister to you. But unfortunately, the canal man cannot understand nor comprehend the things of the Spirit, for they are spiritually descerned.
It is SINFUL for women to put on trouser and tights!
Firstly, who originated the wearing of trouser and when and who was it meant for?
Andswer: The wearing of trouser was originated by the living God of heaven (the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ) in the time of Moses. Read Ex. 28:42, 39:28, Lev. 6:10 etc...
And the trouser (called breeches in old english) was commanded for the priest - the SONs of Aron who are men to be worn in the discharge of their duty.
So trouser was made for men not woman no matter how u twist it. Women trouser, ladies trouser or whatever, you become abominable once you put on trouser as a female.
I don't have time now, it's my turn to barb.
Later beloved.
Regards,
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
PraiseDLord:
Due. 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Don't pervert the word of God. Just allow the Spiirit of God to minister to you. But unfortunately, the canal man cannot understand nor comprehend the things of the Spirit, for they are spiritually descerned.
It is SINFUL for women to put on trouser and tights!
Firstly, who originated the wearing of trouser and when and who was it meant for?
Andswer: The wearing of trouser was originated by the living God of heaven (the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ) in the time of Moses. Read Ex. 28:42, 39:28, Lev. 6:10 etc...
And the trouser (called breeches in old english) was commanded for the priest - the SONs of Aron who are men to be worn in the discharge of their duty.
So trouser was made for men not woman no matter how u twist it. Women trouser, ladies trouser or whatever, you become abominable once you put on trouser as a female.
I don't have time now, it's my turn to barb.
Later beloved.
Regards,

Meaning female corps member, police, civil defence, navy, airforce or army that put on trousers are on their way to hell abi?

I though we are no longer under the laws of moses.

And how many of us in Nigeria are descedants of Aaron?
Re: Is It A Sin For Ladies To Wear Trousers? by jnrbayano(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
The primary purpose of a cloth/trouser is to cover unclothedness.

I consider putting on any trouser designed to project fashion (the way it brings out body contours) more than it's primary purpose (covering unclothedness) a sin.

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven? / El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.