Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,348 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why Jega Must Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jega Must Go (1093 Views)

Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jega Must Go by Goddex: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2015
[size=13pt]Jega should be sacked to make way for an unbiased unpire.

1) Jega is a Fulani Muslim from North West same as Buhari - a major contender in the race. It's just like Jonathan having a Christian Ijaw from South South as the electoral unpire - just imagine it

2) He was accused (he hasn't denied) of holding meetings with some APC chieftains in dubai and sending representatives to Arewa and NEF meetings

3) I Personally started suspecting him when he fraudulently created 30,000 additional polling units in the North, if not for condemnation from well meaning Nigerians

4) The deliberate disenfranchisement of southern states through a fraudulent PVC's distribution tactics only added salt to injury. War torn and bomb prone states of North West and North East achieving 80 - 90% distribution while peaceful Lagos and Ogun are struggling with a little over 40%
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Why Jega Must Go by Meiji(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Yeah right - dismiss the electoral umpire four weeks to elections and set the country ablaze.

Great suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Why Jega Must Go by Splashme: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Meiji:
Yeah right - dismiss the electoral umpire four weeks to elections and set the country ablaze.

Great suggestion.

Jega isn't the only one that can do it.
naija has a population of over 170m people
Re: Why Jega Must Go by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Splashme:

Was Jega ijaw or igbo during the last election?

2 Likes

Re: Why Jega Must Go by Splashme: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Was Jega ijaw or igbo during the last election?

The man has obviously been corrupted.
Are you really that blind?
Re: Why Jega Must Go by kelechiodo(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2015
Meiji:

Great suggestion.
Nothing will be set ablaze. He should follow the rule of his appointment and go on terminal leave.
Re: Why Jega Must Go by 1wolex85: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Goddex:

1) Jega is a Fulani Muslim from North West same as Buhari - a major contender in the race. It's just like Jonathan having a Christian Ijaw from South South as the electoral unpire - just imagine it

2) He was accused (he hasn't denied) of holding meetings with some APC chieftains in dubai and sending representatives to Arewa and NEF meetings

3) I Personally started suspecting him when he fraudulently created 30,000 additional polling units in the North, if not for condemnation from well meaning Nigerians

4) The deliberate disenfranchisement of southern states through a fraudulent PVC's distribution tactics only added salt to injury. War torn and bomb prone states of North West and North East achieving 80 - 90% distribution while peaceful Lagos and Ogun are struggling with a little over 40%
[/size]
Rubbish! Was jega not a fulani Muslim from the north west in 2011? He was in dubai having meeting with the opposition? Did you not hear his denial in the press conference when inec postponed the elections? He even asked those alleging to provide proof. You have no point.
Re: Why Jega Must Go by Meiji(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Splashme:

And how will a new INEC chairman settle into his role in time for an election four weeks away?

If the OP really wanted Jega out he should have clamoured for this during the 30,000 polling units controversy and not four weeks to the closest and most competitive elections in Nigeria's history.
Re: Why Jega Must Go by Mistaarhlohki(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Goddex:

[/size]

Ur theory is baseless and senseless... Grow up...punk!
Re: Why Jega Must Go by WisdomFlakes: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Jega ain't going nowhere. GEJ No Fit! I dare him to remove Jega.
Re: Why Jega Must Go by Splashme: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Meiji:

And how will a new INEC chairman settle into his role in time for an election four weeks away?

If the OP really wanted Jega out he should have clamoured for this during the 30,000 polling units controversy and not four weeks to the closest and most competitive elections in Nigeria's history.

One of the state commissioners (not an outsider) should replace him

1 Like

Re: Why Jega Must Go by parkhurst: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government.

Re: Why Jega Must Go by gregg2: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't support his sackimg at this time but only a blind will not see Jega’s biased tactics

1 Like

Re: Why Jega Must Go by dazdilijae(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Meiji:

When the Road safety boss left did the agency collapse? No because the next in line took over. If Jega leaves 2day som1 4m within should take his place and that is hw govt is run nt d political appointment of outsider who do nt knw the rope thus setting d agency backwards and by implication setting the country backwards. Unless jega has not been working with others and acting like the commission is his private business which in that case calls 4 his sack. The process of team building is 4 succession which leads 2 continuity of policies and building of competence. The I m the only 1 that can do mentality in the APC must be done away with. No 1 person can build anytin.
Re: Why Jega Must Go by gregg2: 4:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Jega has hidden agenda
Re: Why Jega Must Go by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Sack Jega and see properties worth millions of Dollars destroyed by rampaging youths from Kano to Lagos.

Jonathan should just allow for a free and fair poll. Is that too much to ask for?

Its sad that the biggest losers in the Nigerian Project due to the. Massive investments outside their homeland will keep goading and encouraging jonathan to set the country ablaze,I wonder how these people think because they are the ones most expected to be neutral and open in politics due to the disadvantged past.

We are tired of advising the ibos jaree.....

1 Like

Re: Why Jega Must Go by azzima(m): 5:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Splashme:

The man has obviously been corrupted.
Are you really that blind?
I have come to resolve that ALL Jonathan's followers need SERIOUS psychological evaluation. I have never seen such a set of neurologically inclined people in my life . The whole world (even little babies ) see the color of the cloud is white but they see color green though they know the truth but ethnic sentiments have blinded their jobless eyes. Keep selling your future for their Children's future.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Benue Commissioner Diesafter Predicting Buhari’s Death / I Turned Buhari Into A Leopard, I Regret My Actions And Pray God 4 Forgiveness / Nigerian Christians May Back A Muslim Candidate In Pres.Election-Washington post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.