Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? (666 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2015
Hi nairalanders, I was so much embarrass today when I can't even control my fart or should I say mess, anyhow you call it sha.. Even I can't wait to take the grace, people are just starring at me..
Please guys do you have any method you use to control yourself?

Thanks!!!!
Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by kendraloops(f): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2015
lol, na style na. Just find one corner go, like say u wan receive call. as u dey waka go, u go dey release the thing in short short bursts. make sure say e no sound o!

no mind me jare, just messing around

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by kestolove95(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2015
If. U fit control mess....e nevr wori u bdat
Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Lol, like seriously, the bluckbuster tin just hook me, you knw d kind of mess that go dey pin you and u will start to dey dance kokonbelow!!

Kai.. My buttom cum flat on seat
Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by yinkus4u2c(f): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2015
mess no get toilet o
Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
mess no get toilet o

Bros!! Dah 1 na lie o, In FRANCE we have toilemess!!
Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by yinkus4u2c(f): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Azsalami:

Bros!! Dah 1 na lie o, In FRANCE we have toilemess!!

hahahaha....i hear u grin
Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by buygala(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmm...

If na during Praise and worship session, na to dey release the mess in tune with the loud musical instruments... e no concern me whether my neighbours dey cover nose or run comot church because of the odor undecided... na so me sef go wrinkle nose come dey eye them suspiciously ontop embarassed

But if na during the time wey pastor dey preaach. hmmmm... ..this one require professionalism and pinpoint precision.. Na to wait until the instrumentalists don dey knack band and guitar dey hail the pastor, and all those sycophant girls for the church dey shout "huuuu huuuuuuuuu huuuuuuu huuuuuuuh... ride on pastorrr"... in all that noise and confusion na im I go sharply release the hydrogen bomb... then the sound of the mess go mix perfectly with all the noise and shouting grin

But if na when them dey welcome new-comers to church or announcement time, the church dey dey very quiet.. so I go just cross leg tight, press nyash for the chair, look straight ahead, and release the silent and heavily pressurized mess cry.... the crossed leg and the pressed nyansh go don reduce the fart's sound by 99% smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by Fribery: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2015
in the house of God there is liberty! undecided
Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by purplesummer(f): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
I wonder why you'd want to breach a natural phenomenon. It's not good to hold back your fart because it travels up...into your brain and that's where you get shitty ideas from! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by kevoh(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
The questions we ask on Nairaland undecided !
Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fribery:
in the house of God there is liberty! undecided

Liberty? And also to make pastor/preacher run?
Re: How Do You Control Your Fart When You Are In Church? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:
Hmmm...

If na during Praise and worship session, na to dey release the mess in tune with the loud musical instruments... e no concern me whether my neighbours dey cover nose or run comot church because of the odor undecided... na so me sef go wrinkle nose come dey eye them suspiciously ontop embarassed

But if na during the time wey pastor dey preaach. hmmmm... ..this one require professionalism and pinpoint precision.. Na to wait until the instrumentalists don dey knack band and guitar dey hail the pastor, and all those sycophant girls for the church dey shout "huuuu huuuuuuuuu huuuuuuu huuuuuuuh... ride on pastorrr"... in all that noise and confusion na im I go sharply release the hydrogen bomb... then the sound of the mess go mix perfectly with all the noise and shouting grin

But if na when them dey welcome new-comers to church or announcement time, the church dey dey very quiet.. so I go just cross leg tight, press nyash for the chair, look straight ahead, and release the silent and heavily pressurized mess cry.... the crossed leg and the pressed nyansh go don reduce the fart's sound by 99% smiley

You always hit the mase on the head. Well done there.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go To Church But I Can't, What Can I Do / What Kind Of Doctrines Do U Think Papa Kumuyi Would Lijely Scrap Out? / Are These Prayers Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.