Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? (785 Views)

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? by Bryancrox(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2015
Today in church i notice that the person sitted close to me brought out a very old/dirty 200naira note from his pocket and wants to use it as offering. Is it a sin to use it as offering? Cause some people will say that you don't give dirty money to God,but this money are been paid into the bank. Is it a sin?
Re: Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2015
I use new fresh money for offering. dnt mock God. gv him good things.
Re: Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? by yinkus4u2c(f): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
its a good thing to offer to God the best...
Re: Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? by hahn(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2015
The money is intended for your pastor and not "God" as you have been led to believe. After service, the money will be deposited in a bank and afterwards "new notes" will be withdrawn to purchase the fancy suits, expensive cars, houses that your pastor flexes.

Don't be deceived, "God" didn't bless your pastor but rather your pastor has designed the best ponzi scheme which enables him get rich while you wait to get to heaven and live your normmal below average life
Re: Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? by uboma(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bryancrox:
Today in church i notice that the person sitted close to me brought out a very old/dirty 200naira note from his pocket and wants to use it as offering. Is it a sin to use it as offering? Cause some people will say that you don't give dirty money to God,but this money are been paid into the bank. Is it a sin?

Let God be the one to reject the man's gift.
Re: Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? by uboma(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its a good thing to offer to God the best...

So if someone doesn't have access to mint notes, he shouldn't make his offering to God?
Re: Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? by Shiifi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Use your best gift as sacrifies
dats all i can advise

#things will change
Re: Is It A Sin To Use An Old Or Dirty Money As Offering? by uboma(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
hahn:
The money is intended for your pastor and not "God" as you have been led to believe. After service, the money will be deposited in a bank and afterwards "new notes" will be withdrawn to purchase the fancy suits, expensive cars, houses that your pastor flexes.

Don't be deceived, "God" didn't bless your pastor but rather your pastor has designed the best ponzi scheme which enables him get rich while you wait to get to heaven and live your normmal below average life

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be Spiritual Revolution In Nigeria- Rev E.A.A.Adeonigbagbe / Teenager “desecrated” Jesus Statue Gets 6-month Ban From Social Media - Photos / She Said White Wedding In Her Church Or Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.