Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France (2880 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by multebrain(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2009
can anyone tell me  how is  life in morocco  and france
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by erico2k2(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2009
Worse than Nigeria sad sad
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2009
life in france is good .
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by erico2k2(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2009
elodie:

life in france is good .
Really? intresting so may I ask why people queue up to get on transit to UK via channel turneel?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2009
France the country of love, fantastic art/museums, cafes/restaurants to make your mouth melt away, fashion/shopping to make any woman loose her mind.
life in France for a foreigner is the bomb but we need to know if you are going there on a holiday or trying to make a break for a new life there,  the latter would be a bit tough because now we have the east european coming in masses and even the simple jobs like dish washing/construction are hard to find.
@erico , people are running for the UK because the social service up there is one of the best in europe. its very easy to get on the dole, everyone knows how soft the brits are when it come to that. just ask for political asylum and get a council flat and "ok" money but you guys have TERRIBLE weather.
cant never be compare with the south of france.
Morocco, PLEASE!!!!!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by Hesperus(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

France the country off love, art, cafes to die for, fashion/shopping to make any woman loose her mind.
life in France for a foreigner is the bomb but we need to know if you are going there on a holiday or trying to make a break for a new life there, the latter would be a bit tough because now we have the east european coming in masses and even the simple jobs like dish washing/construction are hard to find.
@erico , people are running for the UK because the social service up there is one of the best in europe. its very easy to get on the dole, everyone knows how soft the brits are when it come to that. just ask for political asylum and get a council flat and "ok" money [b]but you guys have TERRIBLE weather.[/b]cant never be compare with the south of france.
Really TERRIBLE weather! But for someone coming from Naija to France, dat language barrier is abit difficult to overcome.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ hesperus, it always rain or is cloudy in UK, so depressing, there is not a lot of sunny days. the language barrier might be a problem in France but not impossible to conquer for someone outgoing and motivated. more and more 9ja people opt for France.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by erico2k2(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2009
Ah MRBrown, I take it you have never visited the UK B4 or if you did it was ages ago, if you have you would have a diff opinion lately, how you gonna seek for political asylum if you are from 9ja? tell me, do we have wars?europeans are moving away to other EU countries cos the Brits r very wise, they chekmated their influx by puting a clux on the dole taking, you got to work for 3 yrs B4 you have acces to the Dole, so they dont survive that long, if you are in 9ja I beg tell me howmany people you know who return from france each year, your guess is as good as mine,Political asylum case died ages ago in the UK, most people just live in the underground comunity, but life in france is like frying Pan to fire, I have been there loads of timeson day trips shopping etc,for holiday perfect but to stay Iro oh no way, it only favours the french speaking Africans, you no fit take prick try cutlass juju. grin grin grin
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2009
erico, oh boy, i lived 4 yrs in London. that's the first country i moved to when i turned 18 and ran back home due to the weather. the ones flocking the channel tunnel/asylum seekers i am talking about are the east europeans.afghani/iraqi and they get automatic dole access, they are the ones you are mentionning when talking about people jumping at the back of truck on the channel tunnel, isnt it?, so far i didnt know 9ja people where trying that way too.
yeah as i said, its not easy for a non speaking person to move to France but its definitely not impossible because then we wouldnt have all the polish/czech and what not coming by the masses to work in France. they are the new blacks!!!! they work hard, for long hours for little pay, and go home with a smile.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Letter Of Invitation To Take To The Nigerian Embassy In The Uk ? / 8 Times Ibadan Beat Lagos Hands Down / Night Life In Wales, Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.