Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see (6872 Views)

Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by dainformant(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerian Defence Spokesperson, Major General Chris Olukolade has come under fire from online users for post of military hardware supposedly acquired by the federal government... The military spokesman who posted these photos on his tweeter handle this morning with the caption; #FirePower #NeverAgain, made Nigerians excited as some responded to the "promising" news with tweets below...

Some online users have "busted" the military bubble alleging that the photos were gotten from American Military website -www.military-today.com. Close investigation reveals that some of the photos actually have inscriptions from the foreign website on them....However, efforts to reach the general online to either confirm or deny the allegation has proven abortive.....

Source; National Helm
http:///csD0Y

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by dainformant(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
More

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mayb What he meant was they have gotten some and more were already paid for and getting ready to be shipped into Nigeria ... GEJ TILL 2019

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by ozoigbondu: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Somebody is not telling the truth here.It might be the millitary or the online posters.This online guys could have simply super imposed the picture.Okulode on the other hand might have lied to keep up the good spirit of nigeria.The equippments might still be in transaction and okulade wanted us to see a sample of the weapons purchased.But this does not stop the fact that the millitary are crushing bokoharam.

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies
Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!

God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by simplemach(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
This one no resemble Naija o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Danielstainz:
Mayb What he meant was they have gotten some and more were already paid for and getting ready to be shipped into Nigeria ... GEJ TILL 2019
You know the TRUTH but decided not to say it just because of your selfish agenda and the love and loyalty you have for your clueless boss called goodluck jonathan......a simple google image search exposed the truth...even any intelligent person that looks at the third picture will know that olukolade lied to nigerians.....

By the way a B52 bomber is among the weapons shown in the pictures and only america fly the B52 bomber and the nigerian government claimed that america did not sell weapon to them...so who is fooling who??,so it means they are lying to us..........but anywas GOD bless the nigerian army who sacrificed their lives just to save us from this terrorists called boko haram..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by tonytony208(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Another thoughtless blogger on rampage. And to think people will swallow this nonsense with its unverifiable source.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
I think he is only showing the type of weapons purchased.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
So many disinformation going in Nigeria these days.

This present dispensation can never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by dainformant(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Open your eyes and expand your brain with facts, open the link to the military website to see who is thoughtless, abi u no wan waste MB ??
tonytony208:
Another thoughtless blogger on rampage. And to think people will swallow this nonsense with its unverifiable source.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
tonytony208:
If you had use your common sense then you should have known what to do in order to verify if the accusations are true or not...but oops have forgotten "common sense is not always common"...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Kennywills7(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Let me buy dis space dat i will use to shout gej till 2019
Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kennywills7:
Let me buy dis space dat i will use to shout Gej till 2019
Feel free mr gullible ..
Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by parkhurst: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by walemoney007(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Danielstainz:
i dont understand u tanoids n jonadat again,,i heard jonafool sayin yesterday dat d US is not sellin weapon to Nigeria,so why dem dey show us pix of us weapons.u dey even tell us dat dey av paid for som

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by georjay(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
#saTANists defending their clueless master since 1802bc...una go get sense soon...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by 100Cents: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
NEVER AGAIN..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by tonytony208(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
wakacome:
If you had use your common sense then you should have known what to do in order to verify if the accusations are true or not...but oops have forgotten "common sense is not always common"...

it is you that lack common sense. If your brain is not dried and out of function, you will not be spending valuable time of your life trying to pull down your govt. How can the authenticity of the steupid story be confirmed? No way. The steupid and thoughtless op put one idiotic thing there as source and you all believe it. As far as your steupid self is concerned, anything that will discredit d military and gej is welcome, either it has reliable source or not. You are the one with d dried up brain and lacking common sense. Eediot!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by tonytony208(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
dainformant:
Open your eyes and expand your brain with facts, open the link to the military website to see who is thoughtless, abi u no wan waste MB ??

for all i know, you are an apc apologist. Which means your reportage and so called investigation will be biased.
Wait, which one is National Helm? Are you registered with CAC? What's ur CAC number? Until you prove the authenticity of your source, you can count me out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
tonytony208:

it is you that lack common sense. If your brain is not dried and out of function, you will not be spending valuable time of your life trying to pull down your govt. How can the authenticity of the steupid story be confirmed? No way. The steupid and thoughtless op put one idiotic thing there as source and you all believe it. As far as your steupid self is concerned, anything that will discredit d military and gej is welcome, either it has reliable source or not. You are the one with d dried up brain and lacking common sense. Eediot!!!
"No matter how hot your temper be,e no fit boil beans" :meaning you need to calm down the madness in you......now I repeat even after all this one that you are barking like a dog just because the truth was exposed,...I will continue to expose the truth which is that GEN OLUKOLADE LIED TO NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!....whether you say it is a lie or not the fact remains that the "TRUTH"can never be changed......so you can shove your opinion into your anus...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by tonytony208(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
wakacome:
"No matter how hot your temper be,e no fit boil beans" :meaning you need to calm down the madness in you......now I repeat even after all this one that you are barking like a dog just because the truth was exposed,...I will continue to expose the truth which is that GEN OLUKOLADE LIED TO NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!...

your own madness will never have remedy. You will tear your cloth and go naked in the market and eat up NEPA pole with your bare teeth. You are a dog too. Your own case is even worse because you are a rabid dog.

Where is COGENT EVIDENCE that olukolade lied? How come reliable and registered and even anti-gej media houses never reported this. Why is it that it is an unknown blog that is neither here nor there that is reporting it? It doesn't matter to your myopic self as long as it is against your president and his government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by RockMaxi: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Danielstainz:

Really! Did we ask you to interpret his actions for us?

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
D weapons re for d election, d oda set of boko haram we want to defeat is d apc. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
tonytony208:

your own madness will never have remedy. You will tear your cloth and go naked in the market and eat up NEPA pole with your bare teeth. You are a dog too. Your own case is even worse because you are a rabid dog.

Where is COGENT EVIDENCE that olukolade lied? How come reliable and registered and even anti-gej media houses never reported this. Why is it that it is an unknown blog that is neither here nor there that is reporting it? It doesn't matter to your myopic self as long as it is against your president and his government.
Story for the gods,have said it before and I will repeat it again,GENERAL OLUKOLADE LIED TO NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!GENERAL OLUKOLADE IS A LIAR...I will keep on saying it and if you don't love to hear it you can go and drink acid.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by fritiyo: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why is it that some people never like good news? all they could do is to criticize the little effort.

whether the photos were shopped from american web site, all we knows that, the military is wining the war against BH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by tonytony208(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
wakacome:
Story for the gods,have said it before and I will repeat it again,GENERAL OLUKOLADE LIED TO NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!GENERAL OLUKOLADE IS A LIAR...I will keep on saying it and if you don't love to hear it you can go and drink acid.....

of course. You are destined to get lost like a rabid dog marked for destruction. It doesn't matter if there is evidence or not; it is your destiny to remain blind and head for perdition.

The news pple like you want to hear is that boko haram is winning. But unfortunately for you, the reverse is the case. Cry all you want; nobody will percify you.

Your own acid drinking will start today. You will not drink dilute or weak acid o! It is strong and concentrated H2SO4 that you will drink.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by oluspencer(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Danielstainz:

Chai! Chai! God don dey punish ur mouth ooooo... Abi this is fani kayode page on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by aresa: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
nwanna89:
I think he is only showing the type of weapons purchased.

You mean Nigerian purchased a B52 bomber that only, i mean only America flys? Gave the US changed their mind about selling weapons to Nigeria? And even if they did it won't be a B52 bomber.

You government and military are all dishonest people and we are even in this BH mess because of their lies and dishonesty.

A military man posting American B52 Should know he can not get away with such unless hes truly militarily dumb and ignorant...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by babadem2much(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
This pix? I no sure of wetin i see ooo imagine those plains at that barge in the sea chai! Kola stop it ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by babadem2much(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
This pix? I no sure of wetin i see ooo imagine those jets at that ship barge in the sea chai! Kola stop it ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Comes Under Fire Over Purported Newly Acquired Equipments..see by tonytony208(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
bennythegreat:
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
www.booth7.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. Where is evidence dat you are making even 86 kobo per year from the site?

2. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is most probably not true.

3. This is politics section and not business section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans Demand Ezu River Autopsy Report From Ex Gov Peter Obi / Some Of The Things Lateef Jakande Achieve In 4yrs As Governor Of Lagos / The 82 Chibok Girls To Reunite With Parents Next Week – Aisha Alhassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.