Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Oh My Country!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oh My Country!! (633 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Don't Send Money To Invest In Business In Nigeria Oh / Oluwaseun Oh! Dollar Is Now Scared Of Naira (see New Details) / OH Know Where They Are Selling POP Cement In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My Country!! by klevajey: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
It saddens me that in this country of ours, we don't care for each other. Retrenchment everywhere... So these rich men cannot spare to loose some few dollars...Must they lay off the common man to the streets...Now what do they expect them to do

My uncle has just been laid off from Dangote due to the fall of the naira ( the economy ), and he is my sponsor in school... He also has a family. Now am alone..I can't even call him to send me money cos he hasn't even sorted his own yet, much more mine...I don't even have money to spend...all because of naira fall..

May God see me through...see us through...
Re: Oh My Country!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
klevajey:
It saddens me that in this country of ours, we don't care for each other. Retrenchment everywhere... So these rich men cannot spare to loose some few dollars...Must they lay off the common man to the streets...Now what do they expect them to do

My uncle has just been laid off from Dangote due to the fall of the naira ( the economy ), and he is my sponsor in school... He also has a family. Now am alone..I can't even call him to send me money cos he hasn't even sorted his own yet, much more mine...I don't even have money to spend...all because of naira fall..

May God see me through...see us through...

Sad news.
Re: Oh My Country!! by yomi007k(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
So sorry to hear about this op.
Jus try not to give up.
God dey, I dey tel u.
Re: Oh My Country!! by 40dogzz(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
All hope is not lost. send me an email with a subject biz info, so i can send u a hot biz that will make u rich in 6 months if u do ur own bit. Petmore54@gmail.com
Re: Oh My Country!! by 40dogzz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
All hope is not lost. send me an email with a subject biz info, so i can send u a hot biz that will make u rich in 6 months if u do ur own bit. with a small capital u can succed. Petmore54@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As People Buy Fuel / How To Make Money With Clickbank / 10 Ceo's Who Made Huge Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.